DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Got a sniffle? PCR

sarahbell

Rollseyes

Guess the number of cases are falling just at a bad time for the central planners e.g. rollout of plan b and c.

Don't understand why they don't just fabricate the figures anyway. No one would care even if they were caught in the act!

• Agree 1

JoeDavola

Just seen this on Facebook courtesy of the NI local government:

EDIT: You know if I hadn't seen this with my own two eyes appear via official channels I would suspect it was satire. Unfortunately not.

image.thumb.png.2e3f0105a810b5421381f85b2f835647.png

Edited by JoeDavola
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 2
  • Bogged 1
  • Lol 1

1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

Just seen this on Facebook courtesy of the NI local government:

EDIT: You know if I hadn't seen this with my own two eyes appear via official channels I would suspect it was satire. Unfortunately not.

image.thumb.png.2e3f0105a810b5421381f85b2f835647.png

I'm yet to have any test, does that make me a bad person?

I really hope so :Old:

• Agree 3
  • Love 1
  • Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Aye, fuck them.

I’m not ever having a test or vax due to this ongoing shitshow.

Past caring now……I’ll stick with my healthy, as natural as possible, food…walking miles most days….a few supplements …..and hermit training.

To be honest I feel very pissed off today with the ongoing onslaught towards people like me who prefer to be independent regarding our decisions about personal health and well being.

• Agree 5

6 hours ago, Option5 said:

Never tested, never vaxxed, not been off work ill since Dec19*

Still picking up the pieces at work from the afflicted though...

*Sniffly following Hull weekender, WFH at the time - had I been in the office I reckon I'd be asked to leave

Edited by Stuey
  • Agree 3

Popuplights
12 hours ago, Stuey said:

Never tested, never vaxxed, not been off work ill since Dec19*

Still picking up the pieces at work from the afflicted though...

*Sniffly following Hull weekender, WFH at the time - had I been in the office I reckon I'd be asked to leave

Give yourself a honk.

reformed nice guy

It sets a dreadful precedent.

It means that any hint of a viral cough in an old folks home should result in mass PCR tests and the likes since this has been established as the best way to handle things. To not do it could be construed, especially by no-win no-fee lawyers, as negligence

• Agree 2

King Penda

I have had one test when I struggled to get upstairs after I got back from Devon and that was only because I wanted the green card thingy

Kids nursery have started that shit again where if a kid has a cough they have to get a test before they can return.

A toddler, getting a cough, in winter. Fuckin imagine

• Agree 3

On 24/10/2021 at 22:21, Van Lady said:

Aye, fuck them.

I’m not ever having a test or vax due to this ongoing shitshow.

Past caring now……I’ll stick with my healthy, as natural as possible, food…walking miles most days….a few supplements …..and hermit training.

To be honest I feel very pissed off today with the ongoing onslaught towards people like me who prefer to be independent regarding our decisions about personal health and well being.

My partner had to put up with bullying from her fat disgusting poncy daughter who fakes illness and won't work. She said some pretty unpleasant things to my partner....usual crap to make her feel guilty. 

She bullied my partner to drive miles and take her to the dentist the next day. .   I was as mad as hell....so the night before I did a LFT on myself....and with the help of a pink biro.....I was positive. :D

Fat lazy cunty daughter had to get a taxi to the dentist and spend her money rather than ours.

What a result :Jumping:

• Love 1
  • Lol 6