DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The great big hopium thread

Wight Flight

Wight Flight

We have to assume that at some point this dystopian situation will end.

My assumption is that it will end when the media / OFCOM let it end.

What little signs are we seeing that there is light at the end of the tunnel?

• Agree 1

One percent
Just now, Wight Flight said:

We have to assume that at some point this dystopian situation will end.

What little signs are we seeing that there is light at the end of the tunnel?

Well there is light by my view is that it’s just a really big train.  

• Agree 1
  • Lol 4

Just now, ad_ceng said:

I am seeing more and more talk about more cases in the vax'd and more bad side effects from the jab. 

I think this winter it is all going to collapse, the narrative the lot . 

It will handily coincide with the financial crash.

Nope nothing to do with banks etc, everything went pop because of COVID.

• Agree 6

Just now, Loki said:

It will handily coincide with the financial crash.

Nope nothing to do with banks etc, everything went pop because of COVID.

The entire reason for this I think is because of the financial system has gone pop and they desperately want to stayin charge and not let us be free. 

• Agree 4

Wight Flight
2 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

young kids it is going to be when kids start dying, sadly. 

That wasn't really the kind of hopium I was seeking.

• Agree 2
  • Lol 6

9 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

That wasn't really the kind of hopium I was seeking.

Sorry 

I always figured this shit was not getting to me, maybe it is 

• Cheers 4

The Grey Man
1 minute ago, ad_ceng said:

Sorry 

It has wormed its way into us all☹.

Keep strong. Just dont let the bastards grind us down.

For me, never become that what you hate the most.

That dosent mean no dirty tricks though.🤫

• Agree 7
  • Cheers 1

Wight Flight
3 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

Sorry 

I think what I am really looking for is that Mrs Flight is determined to get jabbed in February to allow her to travel in May.

Is all the stuff we know finally going to break through the wall before then to allow her to dodge the bullet?

• Agree 1

Pinkpanther
35 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Yep. That's my view. And the light may start about Feb 2022. 

But then who knows... I think we need to just keep sowing seeds.. and waking more people up. 

• Cheers 1

The Grey Man
5 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

I think what I am really looking for is that Mrs Flight is determined to get jabbed in February to allow her to travel in May.

Is all the stuff we know finally going to break through the wall before then to allow her to dodge the bullet?

I hope so.

Lifes too short..or too long, but missing out on family events is a biggie.

Just blag to the end. What else is there?

In a similar position. She needs to get back home. Sort things. Other things for my son. Mind, we cod miss yet another year.

Deadlines set for others.

I hope you can do it. A success is a lot. It means a lot for others to.

Wight Flight
3 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

I hope so.

Lifes too short..or too long, but missing out on family events is a biggie.

Just blag to the end. What else is there?

In a similar position. She needs to get back home. Sort things. Other things for my son. Mind, we cod miss yet another year.

Deadlines set for others.

I hope you can do it. A success is a lot. It means a lot for others to.

I won't cave. There is a chance the lad will get the opportunity to play the U.S. Open next year. It will break my heart to miss it, but miss it I must.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Love 6
  • Cheers 3

Wight Flight
4 minutes ago, dgul said:

When the end comes, it'll come quickly.  Until that point it won't come.

Ben Dover, 1991.

Am I correct?

• Agree 1
  • Lol 4
  • Cheers 2

Bus Stop Boxer

The sign i'm looking for is smoke rising from Broadcasting House Portland Place W1. I mean really fucking bellowing.:Old:

Parliament Hill Fields would be a good place to watch it from with field glasses.

And a lavish and indulgent pic-a-nic basket Boo Boo.:)

• Agree 3
  • Lol 3
  • Cheers 3

5 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Ben Dover, 1991.

Am I correct?

Funnily enough, I met him once.  A bit later, about '95.  It was in a car park and it was all rather surreal.   I was told afterwards who it was -- made what happened make a bit more sense...

• Informative 1
  • Lol 9

Wight Flight
1 minute ago, dgul said:

Funnily enough, I met him once.  A bit later, about '95.  It was in a car park and it was all rather surreal.   I was told afterwards who it was -- made what happened make a bit more sense...

Never been dogging myself. How did you learn the light flashing protocols?

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 4

This gives me some hope that the end is in sight: metropolitan areas that were heavily hit in earlier waves are now showing lower case numbers than rural areas.  This suggests to me that lasting natural immunity is developing in the population.  When the infections have gone (or are greatly reduced) the public appetite for draconian measures will wane...

InteractiveMap211028.thumb.png.c3af463b3007951e1e4e7dd8a83a44a3.png

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

Whowhywhen?

Yeah,  I'm now in line with others on here that it is all a distraction from something else, probably economic.

After 2 years of trying to figure it out with theories of aliens, trump, brexit, depop, guidestones, satanism, big pharma, china war, WEF etc..  I've considered them all... the only logical conclusion is that there is no logic to it.  

Its a bollox story to keep the idiots distracted and the rest of us busy. 

Its all just another "look over there".

The history books will blame the greatest depression of the 2020s on the unforseen killer virus..... and nobody specifically.

It won't end in Nuremburg II.  We don't have the numbers to make that happen now.

I kinda always expected to lose all faith in governments etc... the 2008 crash and TOS already put me a long way down that path.  I was surprised how quickly and easily the general public, and (most personally disappointingly) science, folded though.  I was not expecting that.  But I see it as a valuable lesson learned.

I'm afraid my Hopium bowl is full of ash.

Edited by Whowhywhen?
  • Agree 5
  • Cheers 1

23 minutes ago, Whowhywhen? said:

I kinda always expected to lose all faith in governments etc... the 2008 crash and TOS already put me a long way down that path.  I was surprised how quickly and easily the general public, and (most personally disappointingly) science, folded though.  I was not expecting that.  But I see it as a valuable lesson learned.

The great thing about the Hopium element is that it is unstable and self replicates amazingly fast with the right catalyst.

I'm cheerier than I have been in weeks.  Last night 14 QCs here in Victoria sent an open letter to Dan calling him a cunt.  That's never happened before in Australia.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 4
  • Love 1
  • Cheers 1

Whowhywhen?

True,  the only hope is that they over-reach themselves.  And if that's going to happen anywhere, it looks to be Aus/NZ.

Though sadly anecdotally, the only Auz and Kiwis I know are glugging koolaid by the gallon.

@Bien Pensant said it perfectly in the Australia thread ... the idiots are all watching the pea in the cup hoping to win the bet. 

We (the thinking) are all watching and admiring his handiwork feeling smug that we haven't made a bet. Watching the mugs lose. Trying to understand the con.

Meanwhile...We are ALL having our pockets picked.

"Looky looky"

Edited by Whowhywhen?
  • Agree 4

3 hours ago, Whowhywhen? said:

Yeah,  I'm now in line with others on here that it is all a distraction from something else, probably economic.

After 2 years of trying to figure it out with theories of aliens, trump, brexit, depop, guidestones, satanism, big pharma, china war, WEF etc..  I've considered them all... the only logical conclusion is that there is no logic to it.  

Its a bollox story to keep the idiots distracted and the rest of us busy. 

Its all just another "look over there".

The history books will blame the greatest depression of the 2020s on the unforseen killer virus..... and nobody specifically.

It won't end in Nuremburg II.  We don't have the numbers to make that happen now.

I agree with this - and also they've achieved what they wanted to achieve*. They can't just say "Game Over, back to normal" so it's the slow walk back instead...

My view is that this was to hide an inbound financial collapse, and having run out of (exhausted) monetary and fiscal levers, they needed to do something highly unorthodox.

Put people into a wartime mentality for a couple of years, so that when it's all over there's an air of celebration and the economy booms again.

Everything else is just not letting a crisis go to waste. Do a few other "nice to haves" while camouflaged.

• Agree 1