DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The great big hopium thread

Wight Flight

Long-game

The fact we now have this post intimates to us all that we have some intuitive ideation this is on the way out, from yesterday I think a big change, it's now damage limitation for TPTB however kids mainly have had their life destroyed by crazy policies and by politicians with faux empathy and life limiting policies, regardless from here I won't forget there's or a lot of the populations reactions and thoughts on this. Eye opener and it allows me to see how events have unfolded on the past say at Salem and in Germany in the 30s.

• Agree 5

ashestoashes
8 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

Never been dogging myself. How did you learn the light flashing protocols?

who did you go with ?

Wight Flight
18 minutes ago, Long-game said:

however kids mainly have had their life destroyed

I don't agree with that. They have had a really crap 6-18 months (depending on the kid/parent), but I don't think there will be any long lasting damage for the majority.

They won't, however, easily forget what has been done to them. They may well have finally had their eyes opened. 

• Agree 5

3 hours ago, Stuey said:

I agree with this - and also they've achieved what they wanted to achieve*. They can't just say "Game Over, back to normal" so it's the slow walk back instead...

My view is that this was to hide an inbound financial collapse, and having run out of (exhausted) monetary and fiscal levers, they needed to do something highly unorthodox.

Put people into a wartime mentality for a couple of years, so that when it's all over there's an air of celebration and the economy booms again.

Everything else is just not letting a crisis go to waste. Do a few other "nice to haves" while camouflaged.

50 plus countries have implemented a vaccine passport in some guise; green pass/health pass, whatever. 

Wales are extending theirs to include cinemas and theaters.   

In the last week we've had news articles about the need for increased security and ID check in nightclubs and Vaccine passports should really include pubs, because otherwise they'll increase the spread. 

The state has been trying to get a digital ID onto us for the last couple of decades, you think they're going to stop now.

• Agree 7

9 hours ago, dgul said:

When the end comes, it'll come quickly.  Until that point it won't come.

How did you go bankrupt

Gradually since 2008?

• Agree 4
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 2

Long-game
52 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

I don't agree with that. They have had a really crap 6-18 months (depending on the kid/parent), but I don't think there will be any long lasting damage for the majority.

They won't, however, easily forget what has been done to them. They may well have finally had their eyes opened. 

Many kids sadly have suffered more trauma, eating disorders up significantly as are anxiety disorders and issues around social skills, at the formative stage this is crucial, some damage can be repaired, however with most affective symptoms they tend to re appear under any stressors, and this is only the psychological impact, many kids well behind in basics in the 3Rs many kids won't make this up either, kids are resilient in general but for many that is too big a hill to climb especially as many won't have the proper support.

• Agree 9
  • Informative 1

Rollseyes
Just now, feed said:

50 plus countries have implemented a vaccine passport in some guise; green pass/health pass, whatever. 

Wales are extending theirs to include cinemas and theaters.   

In the last week we've had news articles about the need for increased security and ID check in nightclubs and Vaccine passports should really include pubs, because otherwise they'll increase the spread. 

The state has been trying to get a digital ID onto us for the last couple of decades, you think they're going to stop now.

Exactly. They have invested a huge amount of time and money into the new digital ID and it's crucial for the CBDCs going forward.

They rarely roll back anything that gives them more power and control. Just look at all the security bollocks we still have today after 911. 

The next target will be the internet and the use of digital IDs there. Will be no anonymous accounts anymore. Forget about any dodgy downloads or having free speech!

Libertarians need to come up with solutions to get around this digital tyranny. I have a lot of hope that the smart ones will. 

• Agree 7

23 hours ago, dgul said:

When the end comes, it'll come quickly.  Until that point it won't come.

23 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

Ben Dover, 1991.

Am I correct?

Slowly at first, and then all at once.

• Lol 4

5 hours ago, Bien Pensant said:

Not to mention the ones who have killed themselves.

They knew this was going to happen, it was obvious. Any society that is prepared to accept the premise that it should sacrifice its children to save its elderly has literally gone ‘down to Gehenna’ and become degenerate.

It isn’t worth saving and I personally won’t be taking any pains to help rescue it.

Frankly, I look around me and am disgusted.

You are, of course, correct. Do join me in salvation.

e4kf6fu2v3531.jpg

• Cheers 1

unregistered_guest

You want hopium?

A couple of things to think about. It's no longer a crime to have an enquiring mind. You are now permitted to ask whether there is any possibility that the virus was an escape from a Chinese bioweapons lab without being shouted down as an evil, racist conspiracy theorist. Of course, this could just mean that someone has finally decided that they'd actually like a proper war to thin the herd faster, but it's a start.

Also, I think they are ready to concede defeat on digital IDs - for now, at least. The systems in place are neither robust nor sophisticated enough to cope with the data they need to collect accurately in real time. The compliant are noticing that the state can't deliver on this "crucial" strand of policy. So, excuses will be made. We'll be told the threat isn't severe enough to go full retard - for now.

There is a possibility that in some backward, superstitious places, the ignorant tribal elders still believe that computer ju-ju can do anything. But, apart from Wales; I think the world is ready to pretend that we've all been good enough to consign our covid passes to the drawer which also holds similarly 'useful' items, like that AOL floppy disk that you thought you'd better hold on to, just in case you never saw another one.

But just like a second-rate horror movie, over-optimistically pitching for a sequel. As 'The End!' scrolls across the screen with the cheery music for the final credits, and we breathe a sigh of relief; a discord sounds and "...or is it?" flashes up in tiny letters below it. 

That's our cue, to ensure that any twat who ever uttered the phrase "A price worth paying.." to describe the elite's dystopian wet dream is purged from first local, then regional and finally the national/international political arena. 

• Agree 6
  • Cheers 4

7 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

You want hopium?

A couple of things to think about. It's no longer a crime to have an enquiring mind. You are now permitted to ask whether there is any possibility that the virus was an escape from a Chinese bioweapons lab without being shouted down as an evil, racist conspiracy theorist. Of course, this could just mean that someone has finally decided that they'd actually like a proper war to thin the herd faster, but it's a start.

Also, I think they are ready to concede defeat on digital IDs - for now, at least. The systems in place are neither robust nor sophisticated enough to cope with the data they need to collect accurately in real time. The compliant are noticing that the state can't deliver on this "crucial" strand of policy. So, excuses will be made. We'll be told the threat isn't severe enough to go full retard - for now.

There is a possibility that in some backward, superstitious places, the ignorant tribal elders still believe that computer ju-ju can do anything. But, apart from Wales; I think the world is ready to pretend that we've all been good enough to consign our covid passes to the drawer which also holds similarly 'useful' items, like that AOL floppy disk that you thought you'd better hold on to, just in case you never saw another one.

But just like a second-rate horror movie, over-optimistically pitching for a sequel. As 'The End!' scrolls across the screen with the cheery music for the final credits, and we breathe a sigh of relief; a discord sounds and "...or is it?" flashes up in tiny letters below it. 

That's our cue, to ensure that any twat who ever uttered the phrase "A price worth paying.." to describe the elite's dystopian wet dream is purged from first local, then regional and finally the national/international political arena. 

The only way they will back off on vax passes is if they can pivot to some other reason for needing digital IDs. Ending online anonymity is one of the things they are ramping up now but that's probably not enough on its own. 'Climate justice' will be the next thing; the normies are well primed for it.

• Agree 4

unregistered_guest
13 minutes ago, Boglet said:

The only way they will back off on vax passes is if they can pivot to some other reason for needing digital IDs. Ending online anonymity is one of the things they are ramping up now but that's probably not enough on its own. 'Climate justice' will be the next thing; the normies are well primed for it.

Which will make them look like bigger cnuts than Cnut!

There is no way, with the current state of the technology, that digital IDs can be made to work; even with a compliant population who are scared enough to want them to be able to work.

This is what the live field trials this year have proved conclusively to them. Only a congenital idiot with an ego 100x the size of his brain would go ahead with trying to implement a digital ID system on the back of all the problems they have had.

Oh! As you were - we're fucked!

But at least the meltdowns of officialdom ground to a halt by incompetent decision-making will be hilarious to watch.

Lightscribe

The wheels are too far in motion now, whatever the end game is or was, has to be seen through.

Nothing has changed for me over the last two years. I haven’t been locked down, I’ve worked throughout, seen family etc. The only noticeable change is that I haven’t gone abroad on holiday and that’s now unlikely to alter any time soon. 

One thing is for certain, is that all the data and ‘coincidences’ will not be able be manipulated and hidden into next year as the genie will be well and truly out of the bottle by then and any mandates will be unenforceable. I think we’ve been fortunate in this country that we haven’t had the same pressure as other countries as we got to our ‘allocated’ threshold without too much force. We can thank the sheep for that one.

The next forthcoming years will most likely be financially, physically and mentally destroying for the majority. I’ve prepared what I can to counter all of those aspects whatever may come. My mantra has always been, the only way to get past difficult situations is it to stream roll on through it. So if more shit is to come, then bring it on mother fuckers.

• Agree 8
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Lightscribe said:

The next forthcoming years will most likely be financially, physically and mentally destroying for the majority. I’ve prepared what I can to counter all of those aspects whatever may come. My mantra has always been, the only way to get past difficult situations is it to stream roll on through it. So if more shit is to come, then bring it on mother fuckers.

This.

I think the mental shock to people when they realise that they have joined a giant game of Russian roulette, that they were not supporting the 'good guys' by getting vaccinated with the experimental therapies, and that the government really doesn't give a shit about them, will finish many off.

Couple that with, I suspect, massive financial shocks as inflation and engineered shortages kick in, and maybe even a soft war with China, and it's going to be something that sends people catatonic if they have not been prepared at all.  My hope is that those I have been trying to wake up - and who think I am a crazy anti-vaxxer - will have enough seed of doubt already in their heads that they won't freeze when the time comes.

• Agree 5

desertorchid
9 minutes ago, wherebee said:

This.

I think the mental shock to people when they realise that they have joined a giant game of Russian roulette, that they were not supporting the 'good guys' by getting vaccinated with the experimental therapies, and that the government really doesn't give a shit about them, will finish many off.

Couple that with, I suspect, massive financial shocks as inflation and engineered shortages kick in, and maybe even a soft war with China, and it's going to be something that sends people catatonic if they have not been prepared at all.  My hope is that those I have been trying to wake up - and who think I am a crazy anti-vaxxer - will have enough seed of doubt already in their heads that they won't freeze when the time comes.

I think sustained high inflation is the bigee. The money men at the top knew that the Western governments had no alternative as their models showed government debt was now unsustainable. They are putting into place powers which will enable them to control people when their lives get destroyed by year after year prices rising by 5-10% and regional powers becomes threatened. 

Anecdotal clue:

Both the ECB and US FED had monetary policy games for education withdrawn from their website . Good old fashioned games had been there for years with rules to keep inflation in line with a 2% target. Now both claim they are not appropriate:

https://www.sffed-education.org/chairthefed/default

https://www.ecb.europa.eu/ecb/educational/html/index.en.html

• Agree 1
  • Informative 9
  • Lol 1

Roger_Mellie
On 29/10/2021 at 09:43, Long-game said:

Many kids sadly have suffered more trauma, eating disorders up significantly as are anxiety disorders and issues around social skills, at the formative stage this is crucial, some damage can be repaired, however with most affective symptoms they tend to re appear under any stressors, and this is only the psychological impact, many kids well behind in basics in the 3Rs many kids won't make this up either, kids are resilient in general but for many that is too big a hill to climb especially as many won't have the proper support.

Yep. My son started a new school in September '20, had to wear a mask then did probably 10 weeks actual school out of the whole academic year. This is after being off since March '20 after they shut his primary school down. It's had an effect that will be difficult to get over, both psychological and academic. 

• Agree 6
  • Informative 2

1 hour ago, wherebee said:

This.

That's the bit I find hard to square off, not that I don't see the potential but more it's just so unprecedented (for me and in my experience).

A lot of people don't care now it seems.  I would guess a lot of 'normal' people who have not been the zealots but have gone along with will take it on the chin.....ie I'm just a little person and should have known nobody up at the top had my best interests at heart, I've been lied to but fuck it such is life.  Maybe they won't need to make any mental gymnastics by sqauring things this way.

But then the 'middle class' zealots, covidians, believers in the vaccine being 100% better than the illness because that's what the news, the NHS, the gov, the great and the good say about them.  For them I don't know.  Not many but a couple of friends I made my feelings known pre vax saying I thought they were crazy going along with, or just I didn't think it was a good idea.  No arguement there just a difference of opinion.  But other times got called an antivax or by not taking I would be risking hospital.  This latter group is the one I'm inclined to think will have the hardest time, especially if things increasingly go wrong for the zapped and they feel they are basically up the creek without a paddle..... And excasberated by the fact it was through following their 'intelligent' common sense which they may realise was sub standard despite their job, previous life experience or education.  

Talking to my sister yesterday and 'discussing' covid.  I mean I'm letting her talk and adding bits in here or there, a few questions etc.  She just thinks it's everywhere right now (1 in 55 or something tested positive so I ask do we ever get immunity, do people keep getting again and again?  Well viruses do continually mutate.   Or telling me a collegue or friend presently down with -double zapped- although not at the age where at massive risk but still quite poorly coughing away, but if their parents get the risk is vast.  I say it's never ending it seems, she says yeah it's boring now.... Strange thing to say.

Sorry rambles, I just think it's a case for many to just let them burn themselves out of their zealotry in their own time.  They are providing their own rope really.  What happens after?  Like I say many will be jaded but really not so much more than before, sounds quite harsh but possibly just easy marks and always have been.  But for others the wake up must surely be life changing.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 3

2 hours ago, wherebee said:

This.

Look how people reacted when kfc ran out of chicken FFS.

It’s going to be epic and I’m glad I’ve got a bolt hole deep in the countryside. And guns. (For hunting, natch)

Edited by Reck B
  • Lol 3
  • Cheers 1

Yadda yadda yadda
1 hour ago, Dogtania said:

That's the bit I find hard to square off, not that I don't see the potential but more it's just so unprecedented (for me and in my experience).

A lot of people don't care now it seems.  I would guess a lot of 'normal' people who have not been the zealots but have gone along with will take it on the chin.....ie I'm just a little person and should have known nobody up at the top had my best interests at heart, I've been lied to but fuck it such is life.  Maybe they won't need to make any mental gymnastics by sqauring things this way.

But then the 'middle class' zealots, covidians, believers in the vaccine being 100% better than the illness because that's what the news, the NHS, the gov, the great and the good say about them.  For them I don't know.  Not many but a couple of friends I made my feelings known pre vax saying I thought they were crazy going along with, or just I didn't think it was a good idea.  No arguement there just a difference of opinion.  But other times got called an antivax or by not taking I would be risking hospital.  This latter group is the one I'm inclined to think will have the hardest time, especially if things increasingly go wrong for the zapped and they feel they are basically up the creek without a paddle..... And excasberated by the fact it was through following their 'intelligent' common sense which they may realise was sub standard despite their job, previous life experience or education.  

Talking to my sister yesterday and 'discussing' covid.  I mean I'm letting her talk and adding bits in here or there, a few questions etc.  She just thinks it's everywhere right now (1 in 55 or something tested positive so I ask do we ever get immunity, do people keep getting again and again?  Well viruses do continually mutate.   Or telling me a collegue or friend presently down with -double zapped- although not at the age where at massive risk but still quite poorly coughing away, but if their parents get the risk is vast.  I say it's never ending it seems, she says yeah it's boring now.... Strange thing to say.

Sorry rambles, I just think it's a case for many to just let them burn themselves out of their zealotry in their own time.  They are providing their own rope really.  What happens after?  Like I say many will be jaded but really not so much more than before, sounds quite harsh but possibly just easy marks and always have been.  But for others the wake up must surely be life changing.

People will also be able to cope if they think they were amongst the first to twig what was going on. Not as early as us on here but we're effectively the early adopters. Those that are in the 'early majority' will have the comfort of knowing that they weren't the most gullible, that they saw through it all at what they consider the earliest opportunity.

Those who will get hit really hard are those who believe they have suffered a vaccine injury or that relatives have died from the vaccine.

I expect the official narrative will be that the vaccines had more benefits than disbenefits. That we have learned a lot and that the decisions taken were the best ones at the time. Lots will go along with that.

• Agree 5

1 hour ago, Reck B said:

Look how people reacted when kfc ran out of chicken FFS.

It’s going to be epic and I’m glad I’ve got a bolt hole deep in the countryside. And guns. (For hunting, natch)

In case I've not mentioned it before, I've always like you.

• Lol 2
  • Cheers 1

Yadda yadda yadda
On 28/10/2021 at 23:04, Snake Plissken said:

All the media are complicit they won't end this. Will come from the people, don't think it will take much to light touch paper but we could be a way of yet. Imagine it will be some sort of over reach by government that they can't bluff their way out of. They act untouchable and not worried about consequences of their actions, to me that means they've been told the end game and it puts them out of reach of any blame. That in itself is concerning - whats coming that no one will ever hold any government etc responsible.

I expect the British Government will see the writing on the wall elsewhere first. No prediction of when this will be. For anyone with a semblance of morality the line has already been crossed in Victoria, Australia. Pushing ahead with mandates, passports, etc at this point shows ill intent. If ever someone thought it justifiable (for the record I don't and never would partly because people will act to protect themselves if necessary) they should have reconsidered by now.

You point about Government's acting as if they know the end game is interesting. They would be foolish to trust those telling them what that is. They themselves are mere tools and expendable. Plenty to step into their shoes who will do the bidding of those with vast wealth. It only takes crumbs from the top table to entrap the greedy.

• Agree 8

33 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

People will also be able to cope if they think they were amongst the first to twig what was going on. Not as early as us on here but we're effectively the early adopters. Those that are in the 'early majority' will have the comfort of knowing that they weren't the most gullible, that they saw through it all at what they consider the earliest opportunity.

Those who will get hit really hard are those who believe they have suffered a vaccine injury or that relatives have died from the vaccine.

I expect the official narrative will be that the vaccines had more benefits than disbenefits. That we have learned a lot and that the decisions taken were the best ones at the time. Lots will go along with that.

Maybe, and nice thing to consider it's the hopium thread after all.  With your final point re official statement I think it's likely many fit that into their mindset....we did the right thing and learned lessons (ie you can't stop this by mass vaccination rather than fuckers lied to us and 'conspiracies' sometimes exist).  A soft landing maybe.  All the same the 'early adopters' are not exactly going to nod in agreement if it comes up and acquiesce in order to comfort or reassure their 'new normal'.  Kind of like we would be a reminder, problem or obstacle.... Wonder if as a result the most prominent will -even without realising- shun any that may shatter their new world view or normal.

M S E Refugee

I just keep hitting the comment section on Dr Shipman-Campbell's channel and the resistance is pretty withering.

You get the same tired soundbites off them about 95% of Covid patients are unjabbed, this is easily rebuked by asking them for evidence which never appears.

They insist the vaccine works despite the fact the Jabs are unlike another vaccine in medical history where by you have to take them every three months.

All of the vaccines I have ever had offer protection for years not weeks or days.

I have a feeling that everything will implode this Winter, there will be a high number of deaths including newly jabbed children.

Edited by M S E Refugee
  • Agree 4
  • Informative 2

16 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

I just keep hitting the comment section on Dr Shipman-Campbell's channel and the resistance is pretty withering.

You get the same tired soundbites off them about 95% of Covid patients are unjabbed, this is easily rebuked by asking them for evidence which never appears.

They insist the vaccine works despite the fact the Jabs are unlike another vaccine in medical history where by you have to take them every three months.

All of the vaccines I have ever had offer protection for years not weeks.

I have a feeling that everything will implode this Winter, there will be a high number of deaths including newly jabbed children.

I haven't really looked over there or watched since last year.  I thought things were changing a bit at least with his take or line of questioning.

He sounds like he has collected quite a sizable collection of disciples.... Won't they be questioning things now too, or is he still a vaccine evangelist himself?  If not I assume likely the place is getting astroturfed heavily by the likes of our great well meaning gov bods and propaganda departments.