DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The great big hopium thread

Wight Flight

M S E Refugee
3 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

I haven't really looked over there or watched since last year.  I thought things were changing a bit at least with his take or line of questioning.

He sounds like he has collected quite a sizable collection of disciples.... Won't they be questioning things now too, or is he still a vaccine evangelist himself?  If not I assume likely the place is getting astroturfed heavily by the likes of our great well meaning gov bods and propaganda departments.

Campbell can't change his views now as he would get lynched and the 77th who possibly frequent the comment sections can't even Polish this Turd of a Jab.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 1

4 hours ago, LC1 said:

In case I've not mentioned it before, I've always like you.

There’s room in the compound for my dosboddian brethren 🖖

Edited by Reck B
  • Cheers 2

Battenberg

I posted about my good versus evil moment the other day and in it I mentioned the possibility of Trump back in the Whitehouse. On reflection it made it sound as if I thought he was the messiah, but that wasn’t the case. 

I just see that there are bigger forces at play and if anyone, within that world, had any chance of turning things around it could be him as POTUS again. I watched the caravans of Mexicans crossing the border and the reparations being proposed, watching Tucker Carlson’s videos and wondering what the average American is thinking. The erosion of our culture and lifestyle here, the constant new arrivals watering down our standard of living by the day, the shit that’s occurring in AUS and NZ and the systematic stripping away of democracy.

I just can’t see that individuals standing together will be enough to change things now. It has to come from the top down.

This tweet below has really stuck with me.

“In reality they’re not after me they’re after you I’m just in the way”

• Agree 8
  • Love 1
  • Cheers 1

Bien Pensant
9 hours ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

People will also be able to cope if they think they were amongst the first to twig what was going on. Not as early as us on here but we're effectively the early adopters. Those that are in the 'early majority' will have the comfort of knowing that they weren't the most gullible, that they saw through it all at what they consider the earliest opportunity.

Those who will get hit really hard are those who believe they have suffered a vaccine injury or that relatives have died from the vaccine.

I expect the official narrative will be that the vaccines had more benefits than disbenefits. That we have learned a lot and that the decisions taken were the best ones at the time. Lots will go along with that.

Agree that that will be the narrative (possibly why they're so desperate to eliminate the control group by getting 100% stuck), along with 'cockup not conspiracy'.

But anyone who believed enough to take the shot 'just believes':

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

15 minutes ago, Bien Pensant said:

Honestly, I don't think many more of them will 'wake up'.

There have been so many holes in the narrative it's almost like they're deliberately trolling people (I know that's actually a theory but not one I subscribe to personally) - first it was as bad as the Spanish Flu ; then it only affected the vulnerable (like any other seasonal respiratory virus) but we had to be placed under house arrest all the same ; now everybody has to be vaccinated, even those who aren't at risk, even kids, because, somehow, the vulnerable people's vaccines work better that way.

If people haven't twigged that it's a hoax yet they never will and, besides, the state has copes prepared for those people - as they've been taught to recite by the panel shows 'never ascribe to conspiracy that which can be ascribed to cockup'. They're already laying the groundwork for that one talking about the Test and Trace 'cockup'. At worse they will tell them that it was graft and that they should just vote for the other meat puppets.

And I completely agree, a very detailed summation IMO.

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

Bien Pensant
9 hours ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

I expect the British Government will see the writing on the wall elsewhere first. No prediction of when this will be. For anyone with a semblance of morality the line has already been crossed in Victoria, Australia. Pushing ahead with mandates, passports, etc at this point shows ill intent. If ever someone thought it justifiable (for the record I don't and never would partly because people will act to protect themselves if necessary) they should have reconsidered by now.

I think that America is the key to this.

I believe that this was all about getting rid of Trump and so sparing the conspirators of Russigate (and doubtless many other crimes) from jail. I further believe that they enlisted the help of the CCP in this enterprise.

If that is correct then we may expect that as America, certainly, weakens due to the inevitable affect that such a coup d'etat would have on a population's morale and China, probably, does likewise due to its own dependence on the USA that the smaller states will suddenly find themselves on their own.

What this will mean for the leaders of such states, like our own, is that they have both more latitude and more incentive to try to improve things at home, rather than looking for payoffs from America or China.

Long time lurking
On 28/10/2021 at 22:57, Wight Flight said:

We have to assume that at some point this dystopian situation will end.

My assumption is that it will end when the media / OFCOM let it end.

What little signs are we seeing that there is light at the end of the tunnel?

MSM first accurate`ish story 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

Long time lurking
On 28/10/2021 at 23:47, Wight Flight said:

Ben Dover, 1991.

Am I correct?

Gutted i missed ten years i thought it was 2000`s it started :D

30 minutes ago, ninjaborrower said:

Reality can take along while to dawn on some people

I sometimes wonder if the jab contains something that (further) reduces people’s ability to live in reality, hence the drive to stick it in as many people as possible.

As more and more people switch off from the MSM, they need something else to replace its effects.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

ninjaborrower
2 minutes ago, Reck B said:

I sometimes wonder if the jab contains something that (further) reduces people’s ability to live in reality, hence the drive to stick it in as many people as possible.

As more and more people switch off from the MSM, they need something else to replace its effects.

I feel most people dont live in reality now, they have there heads stuck in there phones, they may as well have them stuck up there arse

We are heading for a break away, one half living in a constrained online world, the other regretting it totally, its already happening with hollywood

• Agree 3

The Generation Game
16 hours ago, unregistered_guest said:

You want hopium?

A couple of things to think about. It's no longer a crime to have an enquiring mind. You are now permitted to ask whether there is any possibility that the virus was an escape from a Chinese bioweapons lab without being shouted down as an evil, racist conspiracy theorist. Of course, this could just mean that someone has finally decided that they'd actually like a proper war to thin the herd faster, but it's a start.

Also, I think they are ready to concede defeat on digital IDs - for now, at least. The systems in place are neither robust nor sophisticated enough to cope with the data they need to collect accurately in real time. The compliant are noticing that the state can't deliver on this "crucial" strand of policy. So, excuses will be made. We'll be told the threat isn't severe enough to go full retard - for now.

There is a possibility that in some backward, superstitious places, the ignorant tribal elders still believe that computer ju-ju can do anything. But, apart from Wales; I think the world is ready to pretend that we've all been good enough to consign our covid passes to the drawer which also holds similarly 'useful' items, like that AOL floppy disk that you thought you'd better hold on to, just in case you never saw another one.

But just like a second-rate horror movie, over-optimistically pitching for a sequel. As 'The End!' scrolls across the screen with the cheery music for the final credits, and we breathe a sigh of relief; a discord sounds and "...or is it?" flashes up in tiny letters below it. 

That's our cue, to ensure that any twat who ever uttered the phrase "A price worth paying.." to describe the elite's dystopian wet dream is purged from first local, then regional and finally the national/international political arena. 

image.png.77b7f7a16c76152daac869a3822ef58e.png

Klaus! Aaah-aaaaah. He'll save every one of us. 

• Agree 1

Bien Pensant
21 minutes ago, ninjaborrower said:

I feel most people dont live in reality now, they have there heads stuck in there phones, they may as well have them stuck up there arse

We are heading for a break away, one half living in a constrained online world, the other regretting it totally, its already happening with hollywood

Would you say that the Internet constrains?

I would say the opposite. What would we be without the Web? A bunch of isolated 'conspiracy theorists' being driven mad(der) by the stupidity of those who happen to be around us in meatspace.

Everything that's happening now is a result of the Internet - the scamdemic is just the legacy elite's reaction to it.

Edited by Bien Pensant

ninjaborrower
3 minutes ago, Bien Pensant said:

I would say the opposite. What would we be without the Web? A bunch of isolated 'conspiracy theorists' being driven mad(der) by the stupidity of those who happen to be around us in meatspace.

Everything that's happening now is a result of the Internet - the scamdemic is just the legacy elite's reaction to it.

I think since around 2012 the internet is restained, you should check out the "dead internet" theory

Its really just the potemkin village now

• Agree 2

Bien Pensant
2 minutes ago, ninjaborrower said:

I think since around 2012 the internet is restained, you should check out the "dead internet" theory

Its really just the potemkin village now

I don't really see that.

When the Internet first got going it was primarily frequented by people like me, i.e. people who post stuff like this xD.

Accordingly, most of the content and platforms were aimed at people like us - no false modesty, we are all smart people here (maybe not 'cool' but 'cool' is just something idiots say).

What happened when broadband became widespread and, consequently, Internet video began to replace TV was that the cattle got loaded aboard and new platforms were created for them and deliberately pushed by the MSM - Twitter/Facebook.

Some old platforms made the trend their friend and retooled for the new tools but there are still plenty of places where you can be well informed and find good debate.

Also, I don't think that one can say that the Internet has made the sheeple any dumber than TV did.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1

Bien Pensant
28 minutes ago, ninjaborrower said:

If you cant be bothered listening to three people talking, around one hour ten mins this guy sums it up

Just watched 8 minutes of the video above (at double speed), from 1:08.

I don't doubt that Google are filtering out results that don't fit their narrative. Although, in fairness, Google's basic algorithm is, IRC, that of a 'recommendation engine', not a mere index, so if lots of NPCs haven't linked to something it won't show up.

But, there are other search engines and, also, there is a legitimate reason why a lot of old web pages might have disappeared - back in the day most people who had something to say would bang it out on a 'home page' hosted on Geocities etc. or even their own PC.

Those hosts no longer exist and hence the links are dead but it doesn't mean that people aren't posting. Instead, people are using 'platforms', of which Facebook is an example but not the only one, which Google has a hard time searching (IRC, FB actively prevents Google from searching their pages).

Edited by Bien Pensant

5 hours ago, Bien Pensant said:

I think that America is the key to this.

I believe that this was all about getting rid of Trump and so sparing the conspirators of Russigate (and doubtless many other crimes) from jail. I further believe that they enlisted the help of the CCP in this enterprise.

If that is correct then we may expect that as America, certainly, weakens due to the inevitable affect 

And then I stopped reading. 

Interesting post otherwise but glaring bad grammar demeans the whole thing.

• Lol 1

4 hours ago, Stuey said:

And then I stopped reading. 

Interesting post otherwise but glaring bad grammar demeans the whole thing.

You mean "spelling", surely?

• Love 1
  • Cheers 1

Rollseyes
On 31/10/2021 at 01:11, Bien Pensant said:

Without the internet they would never have been able to pull off a scamdemic on a grand scale like this. 

The internet going forward will be more and more controlled to an extent that dissenters won't have a platform other than standing in the park on a Sunday.

Look at the way China controls their internet. We have been slowly heading in that direction since 1999 but the plandemic has put a rocket underneath.

I have been taking steps to offline my world as much as possible in preparation. Call it offline prepping. 

I don't use any cloud computing whatsoever now, for instance my entire 200GB worth of music is backed up physically. Same with my TV and movie collections.

All important documents are offline now and I ditched using Google drive and Evernote. Same with all my books.

My main concern is that my wealth is only accessible online. I have no physical gold or silver, no property etc. I need to address this asap.

• Agree 7
  • Cheers 1

Long time lurking

The MSM again 

Edit or Boris framed as the hero 

I don`t believe the vote in Wales was not planed to end the way it did

Edited by Long time lurking
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 8