DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The great big hopium thread

Wight Flight

unregistered_guest

What?

Tony Blair behind an attempt at regime change in a country that's not doing what his masters say it should be?

What, in his past actions, would ever indicate that such an outrageous statement could possibly be true?

• Agree 6
  • Lol 3

Bien Pensant
14 hours ago, Rollseyes said:

Without the internet they would never have been able to pull off a scamdemic on a grand scale like this.

Don't agree - without the Internet they wouldn't have needed to do it and if they had it would have been MUCH easier.

What TV gave them was the ability to speak and not be heckled, that is what the Internet has taken from them.

Of course they're trying to control the Internet but we've been here before, the medieval church reacted to the printing press by cracking down and they failed because there were just too many books to burn.

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1

Roger_Mellie
19 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

The MSM again 

Edit or Boris framed as the hero 

I don`t believe the vote in Wales was not planed to end the way it did

When you look at the reactions of popiticians in the rest of the world there is a possibility that maybe, just maybe, Boris has been trying to do the right thing. Maybe. 

It's going to be funny seeing this one turn, all the people that will all of a sudden have been against it all along. The funny thing is that anyone with half a brain could see that the models were always wrong and anything that happened after the '6 weeks to flatten the curve' was total and utter horseshit. 

Edited by Roger_Mellie
  • Agree 2

13 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

When you look at the reactions of popiticians in the rest of the world there is a possibility that maybe, just maybe, Boris has been trying to do the right thing. Maybe. 

It's going to be funny seeing this one turn, all the people that will all of a sudden have been against it all along. The funny thing is that anyone with half a brain could see that the models were always wrong and anything that happened after the '6 weeks to flatten the curve' was total and utter horseshit. 

Yep. Compare Boris and his "do I want to be doing this, hell no" to the approaches of Horsey Ahern and Nazi Dan.

Them two will have this follow them around for the rest of their days.

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I'm also giving him 10% benefit of the doubt.

He must at the very least be wondering why he's the only poor sod in his line of work who copped a serious dose.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

8 minutes ago, eight said:

I'm also giving him 10% benefit of the doubt.

He must at the very least be wondering why he's the only poor sod in his line of work who copped a serious dose.

The bar really is low for the politicians. We get an illusion of a lot of effort spent to select them, yet any random person would probably do a better job. Until 3 letter agencies get involved. 

• Agree 4

Snake Plissken
46 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I would say Boris's behaviour in the past would say he's a master of playing both sides. He is not as strict as some leaders because he wants to make sure if it all goes to shit some people will buy that he was doing it all reluctantly. Remember all the Build Back Better, speaking to the WEF and now how he speaks at cop26, all of that looks like he is trying to gain favour with those above him.

Also I reckon in the two party system countries, the left labour side is being more severe, and the right being less so, as they are playing to their traditional role. However like all the two party system, the actual difference is quite small, we open up a few weeks earlier, we are still developing vaccine passports etc. True leadership would act on the actual data.

• Agree 2

Roger_Mellie
6 minutes ago, Snake Plissken said:

I would say Boris's behaviour in the past would say he's a master of playing both sides. He is not as strict as some leaders because he wants to make sure if it all goes to shit some people will buy that he was doing it all reluctantly. Remember all the Build Back Better, speaking to the WEF and now how he speaks at cop26, all of that looks like he is trying to gain favour with those above him.

Also I reckon in the two party system countries, the left labour side is being more severe, and the right being less so, as they are playing to their traditional role. However like all the two party system, the actual difference is quite small, we open up a few weeks earlier, we are still developing vaccine passports etc. True leadership would act on the actual data.

Disagree. 

We've probably had the least severe restrictions of any Western nation. By some distance in most cases. What I can't fathom is why. 

The factor I think that has probably gone most in our favour is a large ethnic population who just do not give a fuck. But then I look at the US... Why didn't we go 'no jab no job?'. Could it be that the list of neccesary exceptions would essentially make it meaningless? 

One thing it has highlighted is that for Europe the Human Rights legislation isn't worth the paper it's written on - when the shit hits the fan then true to form they're showing themselves to be completely authoritarian, with little regard for individual rights. Whilst little old Britain leads the way in fairness, equality and balance yet again. 

It's no wonder they fucking hate our guts. We're like the more handsome, more successful sibling who succeeds despite himself. 

Edited by Roger_Mellie
  • Agree 9

Long time lurking

A boring day at work got me thinking and what follows could go in the China thread or the cronaconspiracies one but as it`s as much hopium as conspiracy here goes 

I have always been split between this is all about fucking over China as they have refused to play by the globalist overlords rules and it`s all about money for big Pharma backed by governments as they can gain more control over us

We have all heard TPTB talking about the forth industrial revolution is about to start yet nothing bar sound bites have been explain regarding what it actually means/entails  

Then you have Build back better this and the above are being referenced in general as "going green" which is said is whats going to drive the forth industrial revolution ,,,,really building windmills and solar panels 

Yet China are openly telling their people to prepare for war,as there economy begins to go tits up ,couple to this the hundreds of container ships stuck at sea waiting to be unloaded some have been there for months ,this IMO is a manufactured crisis , it`s increasingly looking like we are at war already ,and economic war

In the mean time the west have printed 10`s if not 100`s of trillions of dollars ,in the name of covid where has it gone ? 

Now for the hopium 

All the money could be to pay for all the companies that offshored their production to China to bring it back onshore,thus really fucking over China

Could this be what is meant by the forth industrial revolution and build back better,as in we will build back better what we built in the third industrial revolution ?

After all the way China was going their is a very good possibility that they could have  ended up controlling the world ,from my knowledge the elite have never faired well under communism unless you were the communist leaders and what`s the chances of Chain letting them into their club when they could simply take everything they had 

End of hopium 

What got me thinking this was something i was told today about a company that an old boss of mine is now running/working at that made no sense whatsoever at this point in time considering the economy which will have to be posted somewhere quieter 

Edited by Long time lurking
  • Informative 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Long time lurking said:

Paywall!

Can ppl pls stop posting pay sites here. I aint payin for news!!!  It should always be a free thing!

Edited by Whowhywhen?
  • Agree 3

17 minutes ago, Whowhywhen? said:

Paywall!

Can ppl pls stop posting pay sites here. I aint payin for news!!!  It should always be a free thing!

no, news should be paid for BUT if you post a paywall link, at least summarise.

• Agree 2

31 minutes ago, wherebee said:

no, news should be paid for BUT if you post a paywall link, at least summarise.

I can take a few adverts,  but subscription shit has no place here.

... unless you are prepared to screengrab. 

Edited by Whowhywhen?

20 minutes ago, supernaut said:

Me and gf at live pub land last night, lead singer makes a few covid is bollocks comments, we are enthusiastic to his mutterings. 

So his wife comes up to us and says "i see you agree its bollocks" etc, I say yeah and we are both purebloods ,she goes crazy hugging us and shouts out to her husband singer "they are both purebloods" ffs I'm thinking 😄 

There are many. 

• Informative 1

Bus Stop Boxer
1 hour ago, supernaut said:

Me and gf at live pub land last night, lead singer makes a few covid is bollocks comments, we are enthusiastic to his mutterings. 

So his wife comes up to us and says "i see you agree its bollocks" etc, I say yeah and we are both purebloods ,she goes crazy hugging us and shouts out to her husband singer "they are both purebloods" ffs I'm thinking 😄 

Keys in the hat?

• Agree 1
  • Lol 4

19 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Keys in the hat?

Did have an experience a few weeks back when we felt we were being groomed, invited back to "the party house" , the wife weren't bad but unfortunately gf didn't like the look of the husband 😢 

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, supernaut said:

Did have an experience a few weeks back when we felt we were being groomed, invited back to "the party house" , the wife weren't bad but unfortunately gf didn't like the look of the husband 😢 

Wife swapping never works out well.  You'll always end up with the one that can't cook.

• Lol 1

Bus Stop Boxer
6 minutes ago, Loki said:

It will all be over soon

just two more.gif

I could post a link to a twitter account of someone i used to know very well IRL.

In fact i was his best man 11 years ago. He is the human version of this dude.

His superior attitude and utter belief is stunning.

Im not going to link it cos he would probably know it was me that increased the inevitable traffic and comments.

But by eck, do "they" exist. Ive not spoken to or seen him since about 2015.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

2 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

His superior attitude and utter belief is stunning.

It's like they think if they just double down on the smug, snarky derision, appeals to SCIENCE© and mainstream media quotes I'll change my mind.

Edited by Loki
  • Agree 2
  • Lol 1