DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Forced to get the vax

AQUAMAN

Cos of bummer biden

Which one do I get, which one is made of water

or should I quit, I’ve spent a fortune on this fucking job getting the visa

and due to my breakdown and spending 4 weeks in hospital I’ve got no job here cos I’ve not worked for 7 months

Can you spend a few weeks beforehand in a shithole african country and then plead mercy because there's no vaccines available there. The vax rule doesn't apply to countries with less than 10% vaccine availability.

• Agree 1

Snake Plissken

What about enter via a third country, Mexico or Canada ? Also it would be worth going through the US immigration website yourself in case there are exceptions too.

I don't think there is a safe one, i'd look into what people recommend to take to minimize the affects. There was an American doctor who advised what to take at the same time but I can't remember his name.

Moderna. Maybe more chance of dying from a sudden illness, eg. Marvin Hagler, but apparently not as many cases of life wrecking side effects.

2 hours ago, AQUAMAN said:

Cos of bummer biden

Which one do I get, which one is made of water

or should I quit, I’ve spent a fortune on this fucking job getting the visa

and due to my breakdown and spending 4 weeks in hospital I’ve got no job here cos I’ve not worked for 7 months

It's a good hoover, to be fair.

Although I'm not fair, just like Black Beauty's arse...

Southmartin

Your ability to dodge the vaxx is about as successful as your plans to flounce off and leave this forum after hurling abuse towards us all.

Can't you just fuck off one final time? 

The others might forget, but I do not. 

• Agree 3
  • Cheers 2

swiss_democracy_for_all
1 hour ago, jm51 said:

Moderna. Maybe more chance of dying from a sudden illness, eg. Marvin Hagler, but apparently not as many cases of life wrecking side effects.

I had that and confirm I'm still alive and well. The second dose was a bastard, 4 unpleasant days afterwards. Most others I know had no problems though. Make sure they check the needle isn't in a blood vessel (if it's a young nurse they'll bitch and moan about this, older ones tend to be wiser), if they screw that up you could be badly fucked up by it. 

swiss_democracy_for_all
1 minute ago, Southmartin said:

Your ability to dodge the vaxx is about as successful as your plans to flounce off and leave this forum after hurling abuse towards us all.

No - he's funny! (and not always just when he's being a mental pisshead)

Be more forgiving.

• Agree 5

4 hours ago, Southmartin said:

Never forget, never forgive.

7 hours ago, Joxer said:

Can you spend a few weeks beforehand in a shithole african country and then plead mercy because there's no vaccines available there. The vax rule doesn't apply to countries with less than 10% vaccine availability.

I have to get it for my job

5 hours ago, Southmartin said:

Someone said words on an internet forum

Still chance all those mandates will fall through , Biden is crashing in the polls, a few hundred thousand police and firemen leaving service will crater some districts and cities, what are your timescales, what proof is being looked for, you might be able to hold out to find out if pushback even from the firm you are with.

Medical cover status is important though, as no cover can you afford to be ill under any circumstances out there?

Wight Flight
55 minutes ago, AQUAMAN said:

I have to get it for my job

Get a fake one. Everyone else does.

It won't get you in to America, but Mexico is very pleasant this time of year.

• Agree 1

King Penda
1 hour ago, onlyme said:

Still chance all those mandates will fall through , Biden is crashing in the polls, a few hundred thousand police and firemen leaving service will crater some districts and cities, what are your timescales, what proof is being looked for, you might be able to hold out to find out if pushback even from the firm you are with.

Medical cover status is important though, as no cover can you afford to be ill under any circumstances out there?

It is with his state of mind ie a bit hit and miss I’ve just got a poster flag back from 1988 ironicly .can’t decide if I should try and put it in a poster frame or sell it .can’t see any on eBay for sale I bought it at the monsters of rock at 1988 after that they rebranded it due to a couple of deaths .so it has a small sentimental value . My conferate flag is still missing in action 

3407A910-40F4-4973-AEA8-4DC31C246CA8.jpeg

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, onlyme said:

By dec 8th have to be fully vaxxed

not even been to the US yet, still in denmark

leabing 7th november

8 hours ago, Southmartin said:

Hey mate

unlike you a lot of my posts are when I’m shitfaced, can’t even remember what I posted

im out in real life and that’s why the best way to end it is suicide

1 minute ago, King Penda said:

Is it fuck your full of shit look at my attempts at getting killed messaging married women at work after a beer I’m shit faced btw 

4E24BF16-0E7C-4766-B6DB-18111F717308.jpeg

Sounds like the life of the prole

ive never messaged a married woman

King Penda
7 minutes ago, AQUAMAN said:

Sounds like the life of the prole

ive never messaged a married woman

A prole will be happy with a single woman or prostitution has Queen sang I want it all that’s if I can be arsed I might be a big tease at the end of the day xx

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1