DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

EU speaks out against the vax

Rowley

One percent
6 minutes ago, Rowley said:

Well, this video has really disturbed me. I presume it is real…

Why would anyone associated with the EU publicly expose such views?

Are we about to discover some hideous truth about the vax? Our Governments are held accountable. How did this happen? Global outrage!

Also… Climate Emergency! Too big for one country. We need a global coordinated response. 

Enter stage right, a new global governing body. A New World Order.

Game.Set.Match.

Problem, reaction, solution.  :)

• Agree 1

Snake Plissken
10 minutes ago, Rowley said:

Are we about to discover some hideous truth about the vax? Our Governments are held accountable. How did this happen? Global outrage!

Also… Climate Emergency! Too big for one country. We need a global coordinated response. 

Game.Set.Match.

Theres 6 of them up there be interested to know who they are what party they stand for.  Great stuff though, more speaking up the better!

• Agree 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Snake Plissken said:

Theres 6 of them up there be interested to know who they are what party they stand for.  Great stuff though, more speaking up the better!

The speaker is Christine Anderson. Alternative for Germany MEP.

• Informative 5
  • Cheers 2

Yadda yadda yadda
Just now, GTM said:

The speaker is Christine Anderson. Alternative for Germany MEP.

I'd just looked that up. AfD so an outsider. Unfortunately it also means that lots of people will dismiss her as a Nazi.

• Agree 5

28 minutes ago, Rowley said:

Game.Set.Match.

Random pic, not exactly hard to prophesize that sort of thing (Anti-Christ narrative) but posting just because I saw it.

1635293115941.png

Edited by Loki
  • Agree 3
  • Informative 6

9 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

I'd just looked that up. AfD so an outsider. Unfortunately it also means that lots of people will dismiss her as a Nazi.

Absolutely. It will remain that way too while the majority can be convinced that the "vaccines" are safe and effective. If that narrative breaks down then all bets are off. 

2 minutes ago, Loki said:

Random pic, not exactly hard to prophesize that sort of thing (Anti-Christ narrative) but posting just because I saw it.

1635293115941.png

It’s fucking horrific but is slowly emerging in the mist 😳

13 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

Isn’t everyone a Nazi these days? 🤪

• Agree 3

Yadda yadda yadda
Just now, GTM said:

Absolutely. It will remain that way too while the majority can be convinced that the "vaccines" are safe and effective. If that narrative breaks down then all bets are off. 

Interesting that she spoke out so passionately and eloquently (presumably today or at least this week). 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, GTM said:

They're so safe and so effective there's not even a refund policy - no-one would ever need it.

• Lol 2
  • Cheers 2

Yadda yadda yadda
6 minutes ago, Loki said:

1635293115941.png

I don't see how a one world government would be an easy sell at all. Other people will have come to power at local levels. They're not going to give it up easily. People coming back from New Zealand or rural Argentina or anywhere else will not be looked on kindly. They will be seen as the enemy, the wealthy that had abandoned everyone else.

• Agree 5

1 minute ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

I don't see how a one world government would be an easy sell at all. Other people will have come to power at local levels. They're not going to give it up easily. People coming back from New Zealand or rural Argentina or anywhere else will not be looked on kindly. They will be seen as the enemy, the wealthy that had abandoned everyone else.

I didn't think the past 18 months would be an easy sell either.  This will be just as scripted to perfection.

Edited by Loki
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, GTM said:

I really don't know if the narrative ever will break down. It'll shift and morph as the situation changes and the normies will go along with it and reinforce it. We've always been at war with eastasia.

The truth is that the vaccinators don’t have coherent arguments anymore; they just have power. You can tell this from the lazy and extremely stupid things that they say in the press all the time: This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated, they explain, so we have to vaccinate everyone to reduce spread, but breakthrough infections don’t matter, since the primary purpose of vaccination is to limit severe disease, which is why we have to vaccinate children, who are not at risk of severe disease, in order to reduce spread.

There does not lurk behind this bewildering soup of assertions a more intelligent case for universal vaccination, or for green passes, or for anything else. The extreme stupidity of vaccinator discourse merely continues the broader trend of gratingly idiotic official SARS-2 messaging that we have seen since the beginning. The politicians and the public health establishment don’t have any other choice. In March 2020, they started a relentless cycle of hysteria and risk magnification surrounding SARS-2 that continues to this day. They did so, explicitly, as a public health measure. They considered that overstating the danger of the virus would encourage compliance with and support for mass containment. Together with the social and psychological pathologies that prolonged isolation encourages, their manipulative messaging created a bottomless grassroots appetite for lockdowns and other destructive policies, among them our absurd drive to double, triple and quadruple vaccinate every last human.

The great problem these geniuses now face, is that while virus anxiety has become a self-reinforcing phenomenon with a life of its own, none of their hysteria-fuelled methods have worked. The people in charge have sown demand for virus eradication, which is the one thing they cannot deliver. But they can’t just end suppression policies either, unless they want the eradicationists to blame them for every last Corona death. They have no options but to insist on more of the same – first more lockdowns and more masks, now more vaccines.

The discourse surrounding vaccination isn’t supposed to be correct. It’s supposed to justify vaccination policies politically and encourage compliance. If the vaccines were actually safe and effective, this encouragement wouldn’t be necessary and none of us would be here saying any of these things. The Pfizer child vaccine trial is the latest in a long line of travesties showing that there is no longer any interest, anywhere, in studying the safety or the effectiveness of the vaccines at all. The vaccinators are like a cornered animal. They will say anything to escape the inconvenient trap that their own rhetoric and heedless policies have put them in.

https://eugyppius.substack.com/p/there-are-no-arguments-on-the-other

• Agree 3
  • Cheers 1

Yadda yadda yadda
1 minute ago, Loki said:

I didn't think the past 18 months would be an easy sell either.  This will be just as scripted to perfection.

Maybe. Looks like a very risky plan to me. A plan that includes a period of chaos cannot have a guaranteed outcome. If I become the warlord who deposes Parliament then I will nuke the elites' New Zealand lair. If that occurs to me then it will occur to anyone actually capable of becoming warlord of the British Isles. That might be a bit extreme but I'm taking control of all media and arresting anyone entering the country I consider a threat.

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

Maybe. Looks like a very risky plan to me. A plan that includes a period of chaos cannot have a guaranteed outcome. If I become the warlord who deposes Parliament then I will nuke the elites' New Zealand lair. If that occurs to me then it will occur to anyone actually capable of becoming warlord of the British Isles. That might be a bit extreme but I'm taking control of all media and arresting anyone entering the country I consider a threat.

A plan that includes a period of chaos is perfect...order from chaos.  

If it turns out the way the pic says it just means it's all orchestrated.  The 'new' global government is possibly tied in with central bank digital currencies.

• Agree 1

57 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

We already have a one world government. 

It meets under various guises a few times per year then spreads it's intentions across the planet. 

I think it's beyond a "conspiracy" theory anymore. It's just so obvious. 

• Agree 10

1 minute ago, ccc said:

We already have a one world government. 

It meets under various guises a few times per year then spreads it's intentions across the planet. 

I think it's beyond a "conspiracy" theory anymore. It's just so obvious. 

maybe but feels like they are trying to tie it up once and for all, and in doing so be able to usher in things like CBDC's and uniformity of total citizen control across every country. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Dogtania said:

maybe but feels like they are trying to tie it up once and for all, and in doing so be able to usher in things like CBDC's and uniformity of total citizen control across every country. 

The only hope is they are generally so fucking useless it will all fall apart. 

• Agree 5
  • Lol 1

5 minutes ago, ccc said:

The only hope is they are generally so fucking useless it will all fall apart. 

well I'll go back to my long held belief that if they are trying to use ivory tower technocratic BS with data, modelling and the rest they are doomed to failure come what may.  Maybe we'll all be up shit creek when the spell breaks/ critical mass narrative-belief falls but these cunts are going down regardless IMO.  But was this the plan all along?  Not gates or blair or the WEF lot, but the actual masters behind the puppets.  Fuck knows.  But most definitely this technocratic BS when up against wild chaotic nature , well just no comparison really.  Robot Zuck playing god etc maybe a poor example but the dude is not going to be some elite king in a few years. 

Was thinking earlier actually about how some of these guys should be sleeping uneasy if they had any sense....there is no stepping down for them, retiring into the sunset style.  If anything it will be a nazi manhunt in a few years for them if they go on the lam.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

not even that.

New Zealand and Australia, once you get out of the big cities, is still full of people who are very very dangerous.  I know two people who left south africa to live in NZ, who were stone cold killers in the Bush wars and the pre-apartheid period.  They absolutely have no hesitation in removing people who threaten their families and did so to protect farms in SA.  If they lost their kids and grandkids to the vaccines, I have no doubt they would go on a full on revenge journey.

And there are thousands like them in NZ.

Then image in the USA.  There are a lot of very well armed, very committed people over there.  If chaos emerges, I could see the cities burn whilst the flyover states militias stop that shit dead, then go politician hunting.  The flyover states have the food, the materials, and the oil.

Unless the elites already have full autonomous robot weapons, I can't see how they win a chaos period alive.

• Agree 8
  • Informative 1

3 hours ago, Rowley said:

Game.Set.Match.

Powerful stuff, good on her. She's a German MEP, I think. 

• Agree 2

The Grey Man
1 hour ago, Lightly Toasted said:

"EU speaks out against the vax" in the same sense as "EU speaks out in favour of Brexit" when Nigel Farage was an MEP :)

Fair point.

• Cheers 1