Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Puneeth Rajkumar dies from vaxx


Stuey
 Share

Recommended Posts

Jesus Wept

My sympathies to his friends and family.
 

This is the U.K. equivalent of Daniel Craig dying of a heart attack. 
 

‘Possibly’ vaccine related…. 🤔

First jab in April. Second jab I presume July or August.

 

DAF52362-7EA3-494E-8B28-F2481CFB0789.jpeg

Edited by Jesus Wept
  • Agree 2
  • Lol 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Masked Tulip

I do not know who this person is? Sports person or Strictly dancer? Does he own a knicker factory? I should have got into knickers - those guys make billions. Off to google who he is.  

  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jesus Wept
1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I do not know who this person is? Sports person or Strictly dancer? Does he own a knicker factory? I should have got into knickers - those guys make billions. Off to google who he is.  

@The Masked TulipVery famous Bollywood Actor. 

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Masked Tulip
10 minutes ago, Jesus Wept said:

@The Masked TulipVery famous Bollywood Actor. 

 

Interesting, so like Clooney or Pitt or some younger version of them dying? I see that he got publicly jabbed and urged others to do so? 

  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ashestoashes

wonder if we'll have more fictional stories in film/plays about characters having heart attacks in order to normalise them

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Masked Tulip
1 hour ago, ashestoashes said:

wonder if we'll have more fictional stories in film/plays about characters having heart attacks in order to normalise them

 

Probably lots of Bollywood films about a beautiful woman married to a rich handsome man who dies. She then falls in love with a poor but handsome gardener or chapati delivery guy... who just happens to look like her dead husband.

Feck, I just wrote a Bollywood screenplay!

  • Informative 1
  • Bogged 1
  • Lol 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

King Penda
9 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

Probably lots of Bollywood films about a beautiful woman married to a rich handsome man who dies. She then falls in love with a poor but handsome gardener or chapati delivery guy... who just happens to look like her dead husband.

Feck, I just wrote a Bollywood screenplay!

You missed out 60 minnutes of dancing 

  • Agree 1
  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

India already had a run in with Gates, if their government make a big deal of this it is a perfect way for them to stick two fingers up to the forces pushing vaccination (and digital ID, passports)  by the front door with being directly responsible for it through their parliament.

They are already highly suspicious of the source of this virus in regards China and they need very little to make them extremely anti anything that goes with it.

  • Agree 3
  • Informative 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, onlyme said:

India already had a run in with Gates, if their government make a big deal of this it is a perfect way for them to stick two fingers up to the forces pushing vaccination (and digital ID, passports)  by the front door with being directly responsible for it through their parliament.

They are already highly suspicious of the source of this virus in regards China and they need very little to make them extremely anti anything that goes with it.

That's a very very good point.  Nudging the anti-chinese sentiment would be a way of mobilising support and also allowing the crushing of any bought actors in India who are behind the WHO/Gates approach.

 

I do like India.  It's close to the ideal democracy - insanely chaotic where corruption and backstabbing exists and makes it too complex for any one group to control fully; plus the populace has a history of mass riots when the pollies get it wrong.

what's not to like.

  • Agree 4
  • Informative 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, wherebee said:

That's a very very good point.  Nudging the anti-chinese sentiment would be a way of mobilising support and also allowing the crushing of any bought actors in India who are behind the WHO/Gates approach.

 

I do like India.  It's close to the ideal democracy - insanely chaotic where corruption and backstabbing exists and makes it too complex for any one group to control fully; plus the populace has a history of mass riots when the pollies get it wrong.

what's not to like.

Big enough that maybe their state autonomy helps as well. In many ways those in the west still have too much to lose (on paper) to let their freedoms slip through their fingers.

IIRC correctly when the BBC were over there they were having a real good dig at Modi as well and blaming the pyres on him and the government, not their preferred NWO tyrant and maybe had wind they were going to break ranks and try and deal with the pandemic using something other than dictated means.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, wherebee said:

 

I do like India. 

what's not to like.

Most Indian men seem like soy boy noodle arms so even Northern Irish types could get their fill....

  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hail the Tripod
2 hours ago, wherebee said:

what's not to like.

The sanitation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 30/10/2021 at 10:31, LC1 said:

No medical qualifications, using his influence to tell people to get jabbed. I wonder if he believed in karma...

Korma

  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...