DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Jabbed Status Poll

Battenberg

Are you jabbed?  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Battenberg

Thought it would give some idea of percentages on the board for how many are in each category.

There always seems to be a lot said by the un-jabbed so this will indicate if we’re pure blood heavy or just more vocal.

Democorruptcy
9 minutes ago, One percent said:

Bit of bias built into the question. Those jabbed will be more likely dead than the pure bloods so will be unable to vote.  o.O

I wondered why the final choice was "3" instead of "3 or more", what's @Bedrag Justesengoing to vote for now?

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

Bedrag Justesen
33 minutes ago, One percent said:

Bit of bias built into the question. Those jabbed will be more likely dead than the pure bloods so will be unable to vote.  o.O

*Cough.

US 2020 Presidential election.

• Lol 6
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Reck B said:

I'd be interested to hear if the double jabbed on here are going to take the boosters?

Probably. Will get called in for it in Feb.

DH and our nearest neighbours will all be there so I will be going along I guess.

Too complicated to say no and explain why. 

So I will accept my fate!

• Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

One percent
11 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

*Cough.

US 2020 Presidential election.

Oh dear. Have you got the coof?   

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

A tremendous # on the lung
1 hour ago, Reck B said:

I'd be interested to hear if the double jabbed on here are going to take the boosters?

I have no intention to as things stand! 

1 hour ago, One percent said:

Plus those triple jabbed will still be hunting for their bi focals to even read the poll

• Lol 3

leonardratso

ill wait for the all in one, in a pill, or maybe  a condom or something. But first i must visit a german christmas market with my runny nose and terrible cough.

• Lol 1

1 hour ago, Reck B said:

I've had two State Injectables, they can shove their 'killshot' up their arses though, along with any subsequent 'boosters' they might stipulate in the future AND their pointless flu  jabs.

Only been tested once, that was in the last fortnight as I had no choice as I had to go in for a bit of urgent day surgery.

I won't partake in any of the associated other nonsense like NH-SS 'Apps', mask wearing, anti-social distancing or hand sanitising.

Fuck them.

Edited by Upsettah
  • Agree 2

Most of the people I know won’t be having a booster. I have warned them this will probably eventually mean they won’t be fully jabbed and under the same restrictions as me.

• Agree 4

So either the Government is lying about the numbers vaccinated, or Dosbods is a massive anomaly and contains some of the most free-thinking people in the country.

• Agree 7

1 minute ago, Errol said:

So either the Government is lying about the numbers vaccinated, or Dosbods is a massive anomaly and contains some of the most free-thinking people in the country.

Or a bit of both. 

• Agree 2

57 minutes ago, Reck B said:

Most of the people I know won’t be having a booster. I have warned them this will probably eventually mean they won’t be fully jabbed and under the same restrictions as me.

Did you manage to keep a straight face?

• Lol 2

JoeDavola
31 minutes ago, LC1 said:

Did you manage to keep a straight face?

Yes he did - mainly because he hasn't had a vaccine induced stroke ;)

Edited by JoeDavola
  • Lol 8

The Generation Game
3 hours ago, Reck B said:

My MiL spoke with her GP this week and they concluded that, as she had a bit of a reaction to the second one (Moderna), she should skip it. 

I'm no idea what her reaction was as it's the first I've heard about it. 

37 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Yes he did - mainly because he hasn't had a vaccine induced stroke ;)

A 😆 doesn’t give this justice. 

top notch. 

• Cheers 2

dillinger
5 hours ago, Reck B said:

No...

• Informative 1

On 03/11/2021 at 19:20, The Generation Game said:

My MiL spoke with her GP this week and they concluded that, as she had a bit of a reaction to the second one (Moderna), she should skip it. 

I'm no idea what her reaction was as it's the first I've heard about it. 

I wonder what's going to happen longer term (apart from hopefully the collapse of it all).  Ie what is the game plan re uptake, passports etc.  There will be more and more cases like your MIL getting advised by their own medical doctors (not the BBC disinfo unit harridians or CNN cutouts) to forgo future injections.

Maybe they come out with new and improved recipes, nasal sprays or even sheep dips that can then be pushed as totally safe and well tested (until a few months pass and  the reality is 'discovered' to be more nuanced and not quite so cut and dry).

Or more likely all the machine wants is subjugation and a simple tick to say you did try but ended up damaged will suffice for app/ passport and give you access all areas just like you are one of the great washed (not a walking talking boiweapon).  A few years more and conceivably we'll have a large portion of people official 'fully jabbed' (more specifically 'All Clear') but the droopy face or shingles lesions will be a giveaway that their just one of the unclean walking wounded.