• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest

Busy Skies over Norfolk today

Recommended Posts

Guest

I've read about Climate Engineering and this substance spreads out rather than evaporates..

 

IMG_0536.JPG

IMG_0545.JPG

IMG_0540.JPG

IMG_0541.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Looking at picture 3 and 4 it seems strange that air traffic control would actually allow passenger jets to fly this close to one another. Another interesting facet is that these 'planes turn around and fly back on one another. Additionally the residue from the rear spreads into a particulate type mist. This does not appear to be passenger 'plane activity ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, suzieq said:

Looking at picture 3 and 4 it seems strange that air traffic control would actually allow passenger jets to fly this close to one another. Another interesting facet is that these 'planes turn around and fly back on one another. Additionally the residue from the rear spreads into a particulate type mist. This does not appear to be passenger 'plane activity ....

Defined air corridors - separation can be quite close and depending on atmospherics those trails are going to hang around quite a long time, making the traffic look closer whereas in reality time separation could be quite large. Can't remember the last time there was a mid air collision involving aircraft in normal operation along pre-defined routes. One of the reasons for having tighty controlled air corridors I suppose it means that any other non-scheduled commercial traffic - like military know exactly where to stay away from rather than having to look for corridors all over the place which would arguably be more dangerous.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was out on the bike yesterday evening which gives me ample time to notice and observe things and there was one aircraft extremely high up chucking out a humungously voluminous trail of vapour when all the others flying over manchester were not producing any.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, suzieq said:

So this site with all its associated info is just down to Conspiracy theorists then?

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

Glad that you have it all conveniently explained away.  That's all good then.

 

There's no conspiracy.

Planes chuck out contrails, always have done.

H%204219_0.jpg?itok=t6FijrwE&timestamp=1

The above is an old photo of the Battle of Britain - google and you will find loads. Now of course you will probably counter that the 'Chemtrail conspiracy' has been going on since before WW2, and that during the height of the Battle of Britain there was a vast fleet of planes spreading chemtrails after each Spitfire vs Bf109 dogfight, and that these 'chemtrail planes' were never intercepted or shot down by either side...

Oh fuck, this is just getting too stupid for words.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

Was out on the bike yesterday evening which gives me ample time to notice and observe things and there was one aircraft extremely high up chucking out a humungously voluminous trail of vapour when all the others flying over manchester were not producing any.

Up high is always sub zero so the exhaust turns to ice crystals almost immediately. Down low, whether you see a contrail depends on temperature and humidity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NTB said:

Up high is always sub zero so the exhaust turns to ice crystals almost immediately. Down low, whether you see a contrail depends on temperature and humidity.

Do they then fall to earth, melt, or just hang around indefinitely?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, eight said:

Do they then fall to earth, melt, or just hang around indefinitely?

Air currents at that high are pretty fast and dispersion in rarified atmosphere would be rapid - would disperse, probably over 100's or 1,000's miles.

If you were going to go about distributing chemicals then it would make sense to do so at or around cloud base which is only a few thousand feet generally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, eight said:

Do they then fall to earth, melt, or just hang around indefinitely?

Like onlyme said, they disperse. Eventually they end up raining back down as updrafts and downdrafts mix the upper and lower atmosphere.

You can get some interesting effects as an aircraft climbs through different layers and air currents. I've seen contrails that stop and start like morse code as a plane goes through alternate warm and cold layers and the most impressive I saw looked like a square wave as it went through alternating cross winds. People think of the atmosphere as pretty much uniform but it's not at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a lovely sunny day over the north-east today, as was widely predicted in an unusually prescient bout of weather forecasting. The biggest difference to "normal"? NO contrails/chemtrails. I saw one plane flying, high up, it's vapour trail rapidly disappearing a few hundred feet behind it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.