DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

NHS harassment

the gardener

the gardener

That's the 4th text message to lure my eldest child into taking the clot shot since Friday.

Fucking sack the lot of the GP cunts.

• Agree 9
  • Informative 2

One percent
7 minutes ago, the gardener said:

That's the 4th text message to lure my eldest child into taking the clot shot since Friday.

Block their number.  

• Agree 3

Yes, you can block their number for text messages. In Android just open up the message, go to the Settings icon > block phone number.

Weirdly I can't seem to block JD Sports from texting me their marketing shite, there is no "block" option there, but for UK_GOV and/or "NHS Test and Trace" it's fine.

If you go abroad you'll see what it's likely to really be harassed by them - 4 or 5 text messages every fucking day.

Edited by spunko
  • Agree 1

sarahbell
49 minutes ago, spunko said:

Weirdly I can't seem to block JD Sports from texting me their marketing shite, there is no "block" option there, but for UK_GOV and/or "NHS Test and Trace" it's fine.

You should have an opt out option.https://www.jdsports.com/store/corporate/privacyPolicy.jsp

If there's not then I'd complain to someone higher (ICO? )

King Penda
1 hour ago, the gardener said:

I blocked my dr after one text

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, the gardener said:

Children are the last set of vaccine patients that will generate a fee per injection for the GP - why do you think he is so desperate to get him vaccinated.

Chewing Grass

That 0300 number has appeared on my phone again, probable want to chase me up for a second shot of that stuff I didn't like 4 months ago, still don't feel 100% the same.

Received 1 text from workplace (NHS Trust) offering the booster, only the one. 

Not received anything since about anything else - but getting regular and frequent contact from the Blood service, normally only get contacted every 3 months for routine donation, I've had a monthly email, what seems like a monthly mail shot and a phone call every 2 months recently (I know the number, it's an 0300 one too).

... why the sudden interest in my rare pureblood? 

There's no fucking way I'm donating after this shitshow - more than likely they will just hijack my blood and have a look at my T-cell response , they can go fuck.

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1

the gardener
3 hours ago, One percent said:

Block their number.  

It comes to my phone as I registered my number for her contact number. They don't have her number.

I like to keep informed as to what the enemy are up to.

• Cheers 5

the gardener
12 minutes ago, JFK said:

Not received anything since about anything else - but getting regular and frequent contact from the Blood service, normally only get contacted every 3 months for routine donation, I've had a monthly email, what seems like a monthly mail shot and a phone call every 2 months recently (I know the number, it's an 0300 one too).

There's no fucking way I'm donating after this shitshow - more than likely they will just hijack my blood and have a look at my T-cell response , they can go fuck.

Yep, me too. Tbh I haven't donated for years but as of last year I'm out. Fuck them all... government, NHS, GPs, schools, police, retard maskholes etc.  fuck the lot of them. I'm out. 

Going no contact/non compliance with them all.   Got to further minimise my tax & NI via pensions and possibly VCTs.

• Agree 6
  • Cheers 3

20 hours ago, JFK said:

I wonder why they suddenly need more than the usual amount of blood?

• Informative 1

sarahbell
30 minutes ago, janch said:

I wonder why they suddenly need more than the usual amount of blood?

It's annual. They always want more at this time of year.

I assume it's actually because donation drops off.

https://www.nhsbt.nhs.uk/how-you-can-help/get-involved/share-statistics/blood-donation-statistics/

Not very detailed stats though.

• red blood cells can be stored for up to 35 days
  • platelets can be stored for up to 7 days
  • plasma can be stored for up to 3 years