• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
montecristo

1 Dead, 7 Injured In Tennessee Church; Shooter Identified As Sudanese Immigrant

"1 Dead, 7 Injured In Tennessee Church; "Clown Mask"-Wearing Shooter Identified As Sudanese Immigrant".

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-24/least-6-shot-nashville-church-police-warn-stay-away-active-scene

Only a member of the Church was carrying this could have been a lot worse..

Edited by montecristo

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Good grief. I posted on the islam thread earlier about Melanie Smith, who was murdered by this chap, but I didn't know then that he had murdered so many.

Report of 1 dead only.  Seems this chap was a member of the church a couple of years ago but hadn't attended since. 

Nashville Mayor Megan Barry has isued a statement about the deadly shooting at a baptist church in nearby Antioch Tennessee today. Antioch is a separate municipality that is governed by the city of Nashville's government.

This is a terrible tragedy for our city," she said. "My heart aches for the family and friends of the deceased."

Fine words - not much else.

What starts in the US eventually comes to the UK.

Edited by twocents

Just to correct something earlier the Usher was unarmed when he tackled the gunman. Brave man.

The suspect shot himself during a struggle with an usher from the church in Antioch, but survived his wound.

The usher, who was struck in the face by the gun, fetched his own gun from his car and guarded the gunman until police arrived.

Police said the usher acted in an "extraordinarily brave" way.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

Just to correct something earlier the Usher was unarmed when he tackled the gunman. Brave man.

The suspect shot himself during a struggle with an usher from the church in Antioch, but survived his wound.

The usher, who was struck in the face by the gun, fetched his own gun from his car and guarded the gunman until police arrived.

Police said the usher acted in an "extraordinarily brave" way.

What a brave man.

I think we'd all like to think we'd behave like that in such an emergency but I think many of us, myself included, would just freeze in blind terror. That man will should be hailed a hero in his country and given some sort of medal of bravery, for what it's worth.