DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Is it all falling apart for the powers that be?

spunko

I think you underestimate the power of the fear propaganda machine.

It's been ticking over for the last few months but they will turn it up to 11 this winter and most will get back on the train.

• Agree 5

1 minute ago, Boglet said:

I think you underestimate the power of the fear propaganda machine.

It's been ticking over for the last few months but they will turn it up to 11 this winter and most will get back on the train.

Well that's always at the back of my mind. But I can't see how. Once the levee breaks...

Maybe Bill Gates will release the smallpox :CryBaby:

• Agree 7

Transistor Man
5 minutes ago, spunko said:

Is this the turning point?

I think so. But I've wrong on this 3 or 4 times so far.

• Agree 2
  • Cheers 1

There was a definite change of tone on the Today programme this am when Justin Webb was questioning Savid about what might happen if NHS staff quit rather than be jabbed.  He was quite aggressive. 

This wouldn't have happened a few weeks back when the line would have been that NHS staff would be responsible for deaths by remaining unjabbed ie they would be to blame and not the government.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 6
  • Cheers 1

Wishful thinking. There has been virtually zero resistance to anything this government has done thus far - why would they stop now when they've seen what a stupid, docile, compliant population we are?

last night i heard that a friend of mine has "already had his booster". This is a very fit, highly intelligent bloke in his early 50's. You get my drift?

• Agree 10

Stunley Andwin
1 hour ago, spunko said:

BTW, just an anecdotal I noticed. Listen to the radio / watch the TV ads by TUI, EasyJet, Jet2 et al. They are ALL advertising places where the unjabbed can go - Spain, Canarys, Barbados, Portugal. If so many Brits are vaxxed, why the need to do this? Surely France, USA, Italy should also get a mention.

Proportions of people of different age groups who have been injected are on page 12 of this file.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1031157/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-44.pdf

Currently about 56 percent of 18-20s for example.

JoeDavola

I think those who have signed up to the vaxx have willingly signed up for life. I don't think their opinons will change.

My Mum's getting her booster on Saturday; has no hesitation in taking it - they can't even tell her for sure which booster she's getting. Dad says he's hesitant but when it's offered he'll take it and given his age and health it's probably best he does.

I have no doubt if my 32 year old brother was offered a booster he'd take it.

Masks still in wide use in Belfast.

The big question is whether people will vaccinate their children. Think most of my mates kids are too young to be vaxxed.

Edited by JoeDavola

Yadda yadda yadda

Try these stats.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/vaccinations

Particularly interesting is the 4.4m people still on first dose. They're doing around 20,000 second doses per day. So 220 days to jab them all. Seems more likely that a lot are not going for the second dose. Millions.

First doses are not showing a keenness amongst teenagers.

The total jabs per day is also low. Well below peak. I think a lot of double jabbed are swerving the booster. Fewer jabbatoirs too, from what I can see.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 2

21 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

I listened to that too. He talked about the likes of Whitty and Valance literally being possessed by demons, you can see it in the blackness of their eyes. I’m hoping that others can see these creatures for what that they are and that we’ve got the forces of darkness of the run. 

This has been a spiritual awakening for many of us

You may find this will provide a good pinch of hopium with some recognition towards the end as to what's going on.

• Informative 2
  • Love 2

Bornagain
37 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

James Delingpole has a great phrase. "Fuck off money".

Not just money, but freedom that maybe a modest income / stash brings.

Normally arrived at, and enhanced by, limiting financial obligations as much as possible.

I am in that position.

Not loaded, but my "fuck off bar" is above average height.

I would imagine that that origin of his expression is the Financially Independent Retire Early (FIRE) community who use the expression Fuck You money to describe the feeling of condifence that they gain when their cash pile has reached a level which gives them the freedom to tell the unreasonable boss to Fuck Off.

I remember when it dawned on me that if I got really pissed off with work I could just fuck off and take a few years out. That was a great day.

• Agree 10

36 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

I listened to that too. He talked about the likes of Whitty and Valance literally being possessed by demons, you can see it in the blackness of their eyes. I’m hoping that others can see these creatures for what that they are and that we’ve got the forces of darkness of the run. 

This has been a spiritual awakening for many of us

51 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I listened to that interview last night with record producer George Martin's son. He says he is psychic and that he has had a vision of Boris being lynched at Downing Street. I wonder how many people have had that vision of Boris? Poor Boris, he keeps telling Brits that the jabs do not work but no one listens to him.

Can someone link that interview please? 🙏 

Anglepoise
19 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

Try these stats.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/vaccinations

Particularly interesting is the 4.4m people still on first dose. They're doing around 20,000 second doses per day. So 220 days to jab them all. Seems more likely that a lot are not going for the second dose. Millions.

First doses are not showing a keenness amongst teenagers.

The total jabs per day is also low. Well below peak. I think a lot of double jabbed are swerving the booster. Fewer jabbatoirs too, from what I can see.

There was a surprisingly long line in the street yesterday stretching away from a local pharmacy/ jab centre. Looking at the demographics I could have mistaken it for the queue for Cliff Richard tickets. I imagine it's a mix of flu and 3rd covid jabbers, but it's still going strong here ( Kent)'

• Informative 2

• spunko changed the title to Is it all falling apart for the powers that be?