DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Some Tips (dyor)

SomersetMatt

SomersetMatt

I currently like:

MCLS - converting all their convenience stores to Morrisons, which are massively out-performing own brand. Morrisons recently taken over. Bombed-out sp.

ANIC - venture fund investing in cultured animal products. Enough said.

ORPH - implements human trials for virus products. Market sent to grow 10x in next 5 years. 

• Informative 2

22 hours ago, SomersetMatt said:

I bought about 6 months ago, was immediately up 30% and then immediately in the red by 10%. Just turned blue again.

Highly speculative, but if it's the future of food then it's a thousand bagger.

SomersetMatt
9 minutes ago, Hardhat said:

bought about 6 months ago, was immediately up 30% and then immediately in the red by 10%. Just turned blue again.

Bought loads at 20p and more at 28p. Will average up all the way. I really believe this will be disruptive - they have losers but the winners will be huge. 

lovelyboy

Battery Metals: Lithium, Copper, Cobalt, Nickle...

Top tip is Jubilee Metal (JLP @ 16.45p) not a miner but recover metals from discarded tailings (platinum, copper, cobalt). Previously uneconomical dumps now worth acquiring due to rising metal prices. Top notch management; share price had a good run last year but pulled back this year due to easing platinum prices from historic highs. 

For those more comfortable with the risks that come with junior miners, Castillo Copper (CCZ @ 2.13p) have several copper and lithium licences. News expected to drop this week on maiden drilling at the Arya prospect which could be the largest ever copper find in Queensland. £25m market cap so very much under the radar atm.

Edited by lovelyboy
  • Informative 1

Anglepoise
On 10/11/2021 at 21:44, SomersetMatt said:

I currently like:

MCLS - converting all their convenience stores to Morrisons, which are massively out-performing own brand. Morrisons recently taken over. Bombed-out sp.

ORPH - implements human trials for virus products. Market sent to grow 10x in next 5 years. 

Mcol just issued a poor trading statement. Now around 14p to buy.

SomersetMatt

10% under EBIT due to external/one-off reasons. However, new Morrison stores performing much better than expected and roll out continuing apace. In my opinion, a total over-reaction today - I topped up at 12p. DYOR.