• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

imman stabbing

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-41381616

'Police said the 58-year-old was on his way to the mosque, where he is the vice-chairman and has led prayers, when he saw another man across the road.

"A short time later he felt an injury to the back of his neck. He ran into the centre and then called emergency services."'

Just like that. No confrontation?

Hate crimes tend to involve some hate - bit of shouting etc

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

'Police said the 58-year-old was on his way to the mosque, where he is the vice-chairman and has led prayers, when he saw another man across the road.

"A short time later he felt an injury to the back of his neck. He ran into the centre and then called emergency services."'

Just like that. No confrontation?

Hate crimes tend to involve some hate - bit of shouting etc

I anticipate that he's pissed-off somebody in his own community.

9 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Very strange set of photos:

Why sii there, with your hand on your neck? Surely youd get it bandaged ASAP for a knife wound, not put a grubby hand on a flesh wound?

Strange comment: he is probably holding a sterile pad on there, pressure helps with cuts etc.

Obviously a relatively minor injury, else he wouldn't be posing for photos!

51 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

I anticipate that he's pissed-off somebody in his own community.

Well, I wouldn't hold your breath.  It does look like a islamophobic hate crime (though he looks pretty 'westernised', so there is plenty of opportunity for internecine hatred).

But it does illustrate the difference between:

• Far-far-right western dogmatic hatred -- opportunistic slashing of an innocent person with whatever is at hand (looks like a penknife) by an isolated (pair of) idiot(s), which stops at the first strike.
  • Fundamentalist Islamic dogmatic hatred -- organised rampage against innocent people with knives, bombs and guns by several idiots who have had training and logistic support from their community, and who keep on slashing, shooting, maiming and murdering over and over again until stopped by lethal force.

20 minutes ago, LC1 said:

Strange comment: he is probably holding a sterile pad on there, pressure helps with cuts etc.

Obviously a relatively minor injury, else he wouldn't be posing for photIm noos!

I cant see a pad.

I know he might be applying pressure nd the pad might be small though.

Im not sure on this one.

I reads wrong to me.

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

Actually the bloke is a doctor, so not exactly the sort of rabid waster, you chaps usually complain about. Poor bloke. It must have been scary.O.o

Yes, I feel a but guilty about my earlier post.  Poor bloke.  As you say an educated person rather than a hate preacher - of which there seem to be a few