DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

NHS refuseniks retraining later in life-Sparky/Plumber/any other suggestions?

sancho panza

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, then maybe the kick is sufficient, but at least it shows one thing, they are quite prepared to make life changing decisions for you which in itself is a lesson. I have to admit after all these years seeing fairly good people (as well as dross) made redundant or laid off (as well as dross kept) i dont trust my employer as far as i can throw them. Its also made me determined to screw them for as much as possible while im there, all the while doing as little as possible for them.

Good to see Serco having spent £37 billion on a phone app that did not work (Calling it the NHS APP) now turning their attention to fucking over humans for profit. 

I highly expect the Tory NHS privatisation to continue to drive down wages and working conditions for higher profits.

Or levelling UP is what the Tories call it.. :wanker:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/protets-strike-nhs-outsourced-staff-serco-g4s-b2004136.html

Archived