DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Tesco You F&@k!ng C¥£ts

Battenberg

stop_the_craziness
8 minutes ago, Reck B said:

205 likes

3500 dislikes

Someone needs to find the "switch off" button fast for user feedback. (I don't know how these things work but you know what I mean)

Battenberg
6 minutes ago, Heart's Ease said:

We are not alone.

Thanks for that. I’m not long out of bed this morning, drinking tea and having breakfast when it came on. I nearly flew out of my chair in a rage. Expected many on here to get it but hadn’t realised there’d be so many others saying the same. Gives me hope. 

• Love 2
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 3

stop_the_craziness

Can someone cleverer than me get a copy kept for posterity because this has "memory hole" written all over it.

• Agree 3

stop_the_craziness
28 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

Someone needs to find the "switch off" button fast for user feedback. (I don't know how these things work but you know what I mean)

They've found it.  Only the "likes" showing now.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 3

stop_the_craziness

Also, I hope Queen get a ton of backlash for giving permission for the music.  If they did have to give permission that is.  Again, I don't know how it works.

• Agree 2

moneyscam
10 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

Can someone cleverer than me get a copy kept for posterity because this has "memory hole" written all over it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=convert+youtube+to+mp4&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB901GB901&oq=convert+youtube+to+mp4&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i512l7.13966j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

There are loads of sites where you can just copy and paste the youtube url and it will create an mp4 file which you can download.

• Cheers 1

55 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

They've found it.  Only the "likes" showing now.

not for me in Oz.  can still see the dislikes :P

Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 10.11.09 pm.png

• Bogged 1

18 minutes ago, wherebee said:

not for me in Oz.  can still see the dislikes :P

Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 10.11.09 pm.png

Can still see them here too:

crap.jpg.d1c7040df2e79e5de440b6c8ad3cb1b8.jpg

+21 likes, +200ish dislikes, +1336 views in quarter of an hour O.o

King Penda
2 hours ago, Battenberg said:

Their Christmas ad this year. Shows Santa being quarantined until he shows his Covid pass. Perfect conditioning for the kids and thick adults.

They can fuck right off. I’m going to boycott the fuckers now. Didn’t quite know where else to post it. If the wokeness of all things black and coloured wasn’t enough we’ve now got this.

My tv is in grave danger if that comes on

• Lol 3

Still see the dislikes here, it's glorious (though not a smidgen on bidens off the scale unpopularity).  Just wish it translated more directly to their sales.

sketch-1636891063471.png

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, King Penda said:

My tv is in grave danger if that comes on

My TV is now known as the dust gatherer.

It's only used for my rather extensive dvd collection, which at my age is a twice-a-week revisitation..

• Cheers 1

Syd Germs
24 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

Still see the dislikes here, it's glorious (though not a smidgen on bidens off the scale unpopularity).  Just wish it translated more directly to their sales.

sketch-1636891063471.png

Here too.

Getting severely ratioed.

Zero comments though. 

tesco2.png.b257ca5ed8e7240c7d79eb115732c3c0.png

• Lol 5
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, moneyscam said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=convert+youtube+to+mp4&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB901GB901&oq=convert+youtube+to+mp4&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i512l7.13966j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

There are loads of sites where you can just copy and paste the youtube url and it will create an mp4 file which you can download.

This is the easiest one I found to download from youtube if it helps: https://yt5s.com/en14

• Cheers 1

King Penda
1 hour ago, Stuey said:

My TV is now known as the dust gatherer.

It's only used for my rather extensive dvd collection, which at my age is a twice-a-week revisitation..

I’ve watched far to many films in the last week last night the spirits came out has I’d ran out of beer but wanted to finish the film off

TheNoSnowMan
4 hours ago, Boglet said:

Standard family unit at the end as well, Tesco hitting all the notes with this one.

image.thumb.png.82b879cd34a7e4900370c0f8e7c50036.png

Wife, husband and wife's black boyfriend (who also fucks bi-curious husband when wife is shopping at Tesco).

So that's digital ID's, race mixing and cuckoldry all in one advert. Merry Xmas.

PS, stop noticing the subversion..

Edited by TheNoSnowMan
  • Agree 2
  • Lol 2