DOSBODS  
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Well fuckety, fuck, fuck...

Roger_Mellie

7 hours ago, Stuey said:

Ftfy 

You're just jealous cause weighted dips don't give you glutes like cannonballs and thighs like bullets. They're the main shagging muscles. When Mrs. Mellie wants fucking hard I can make her feel like I'm going to put her through the wall. 

3 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

You're just jealous cause weighted dips don't give you glutes like cannonballs and thighs like bullets. They're the main shagging muscles. When Mrs. Mellie wants fucking hard I can make her feel like I'm going to put her through the wall. 

No good if you're injured half the time though because you forgot to leave your ego at the door. 

3 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Yeah, but admit it, that's a good back and shoulders. I won't assume you're a homo.

Do you even lift? 

Roger_Mellie
5 hours ago, Stuey said:

xDxDxD

I wonder if his wife shaves his ass as well before pegging him through the wall

Sorry, let me get this straight (obviously difficult for you)... You're sat wondering whether I have a hairy ass or not? 

I think @The XYY Man is right about you. Queer as a 15 quid note.