Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Yet Another Hopium Thread


Syd Germs
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Syd Germs said:

 

Anyone else finding this?

Not particularly, but it's fairly self-evident.

One thing I can't tell is if the increasing measures in Europe (and soon to be here) are in response to some current crisis, to head off a future crisis, or just because that's how things are going to be now. There doesn't seem to be any particular effort to justify them, it really does seem to be "just because we can".

  • Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't discuss it with anyone outside my family so i have no idea. Just hope the booster coercion brings a few million over to the dark side. 

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

M S E Refugee
3 minutes ago, fishman said:

I don't discuss it with anyone outside my family so i have no idea. Just hope the booster coercion brings a few million over to the dark side. 

I think each round of boosters will have fewer and fewer participants due to adverse reactions and deaths.

  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bornagain
1 minute ago, M S E Refugee said:

I think each round of boosters will have fewer and fewer participants due to adverse reactions and deaths.

Much credited to Albert Einstein is a famous quote;-

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

With this in mind, sooner or later the general population will wake up and say enoughs enough.

  • Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Austin Allegro
34 minutes ago, Syd Germs said:

I know of several people who have been red-pilled or at least now see through this shit.

I know no-one even close to going the other way.

That famous MacKay quote from porridge comes to mind -

“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.”

Anyone else finding this?

Certainly nobody seems to be going the other way. There doesn't seem to be much fear of Covid any more at a personal level, but I do see more things being cancelled 'because of the Covid situation' etc. There also clearly a reluctance to get boosters and kid-jabbings, which can only be a good sign. I think it's this reluctance that's driving all the 'get jabbed or we cancel Christmas' nonsense from the PM etc.

  • Agree 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

M S E Refugee
1 minute ago, fishman said:

Regardless of any adverse reactions etc I was just thinking more people saying "OK, exactly what the fuck is going on here? - we took 2 jabs for freedom, now its a 6 monthly subscription"

The government HAS to know this is going to be a hard sell.

Many of the Jabbed are Moronic, they will keep going until they can't take any more punishment.

  • Agree 9
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Austin Allegro said:

Certainly nobody seems to be going the other way. There doesn't seem to be much fear of Covid any more at a personal level, but I do see more things being cancelled 'because of the Covid situation' etc. There also clearly a reluctance to get boosters and kid-jabbings, which can only be a good sign. I think it's this reluctance that's driving all the 'get jabbed or we cancel Christmas' nonsense from the PM etc.

I would love to know booster take up level %. Adjusted for roll-out speed/availability and discounting elderly and vulnerable (who don't really have a choice)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Austin Allegro
2 minutes ago, fishman said:

I would love to know booster take up level %. Adjusted for roll-out speed/availability and discounting elderly and vulnerable (who don't really have a choice)

It's clearly not very high because the government are basically admitting as much by trying to blackmail people into having it. I don't recall that being done so much when the first and second jabs were being done.

  • Agree 3
  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Austin Allegro said:

It's clearly not very high because the government are basically admitting as much by trying to blackmail people into having it. I don't recall that being done so much when the first and second jabs were being done.

hope so. Very rough figures i heard the other day were about 12 million given out and over 50 population c. 25-30 million i think. so on the face of it this is low but it doesn't really tell you how many have declined or just not got around to it yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Syd Germs
6 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

Many of the Jabbed are Moronic, they will keep going until they can't take any more punishment.

Something I prepared earlier. Coming to a movie theatre near you soon.

vaxxholes.png.48a4a170294044e0365b9dda2f6a46c4.png

P.S. Just noticed they managed to get Meatloaf to appear in it.

Edited by Syd Germs
  • Agree 1
  • Lol 4
  • Cheers 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Syd Germs
2 minutes ago, fishman said:

hope so. Very rough figures i heard the other day were about 12 million given out and over 50 population c. 25-30 million i think. so on the face of it this is low but it doesn't really tell you how many have declined or just not got around to it yet.

Also that'll include the likes of Adarmo who'll by now be getting a weekly booster in his ring piece.

  • Agree 1
  • Bogged 1
  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bus Stop Boxer
1 hour ago, Syd Germs said:

Also that'll include the likes of Adarmo who'll by now be getting a weekly booster in his ring piece.

I think Adarmo has been transplanted in to James Whale.

  • Agree 1
  • Lol 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Masked Tulip
1 hour ago, dgul said:

I met someone yesterday that was told me that covid wasn't that dangerous and that the vaccines were.  This is the first person in real life that I've met who has said that (outside of professional life, anyway).

I considered it a sign that the tides were turning.

 

 

Was his name Boris?

  • Lol 3
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Talking Monkey
1 hour ago, M S E Refugee said:

I think each round of boosters will have fewer and fewer participants due to adverse reactions and deaths.

I think this too. I also think there must be an element of accumulated risk with each jab, so the numbers of adverse reaction per 1000 at each round may increase. I doubt if even 50% of the population go along with a 4th dose. When the narrative finally crumbles it will collapse very fast. 

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bus Stop Boxer
6 minutes ago, LC1 said:

Can't keep up with all these breakaway sects.

Remember Private Eye (when it was good), say 15 years ago, referring to Bush as being a member of the Church of Latter Day Morons.

  • Love 1
  • Lol 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

steppensheep
3 hours ago, dgul said:

I met someone yesterday that was told me that covid wasn't that dangerous and that the vaccines were.  This is the first person in real life that I've met who has said that...

Were you in the crusty roll aisle?

  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bien Pensant
8 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

It's clearly not very high because the government are basically admitting as much by trying to blackmail people into having it. I don't recall that being done so much when the first and second jabs were being done.

One thing one must always bear in mind is that their first goal is always to make it LOOK like most people agree with them. Hence, to this end, the vaccine/booster numbers are almost certainly inflated (and no one knows how to massage figures like the NHS).

  • Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Long time lurking

Well check point Charlie where they do the temp test at security on the entrance to the works was dismantled today I have been told the test center is due to be taken down after Christmas this was all government funded 

 

  • Agree 2
  • Informative 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Bien Pensant said:

One thing one must always bear in mind is that their first goal is always to make it LOOK like most people agree with them. Hence, to this end, the vaccine/booster numbers are almost certainly inflated (and no one knows how to massage figures like the NHS).

Indeed.  We keep getting told that vaccination rates in Victoria are over 90% for adults.  Yet whenever a post on social media mentions getting a jab, or about Dan Andrews (and these are mostly paid for gvt adverts, so it's not my browsing algos), comments are 80/20 against/for the jab.

I suspect there is a hell of a lot of manipulation of the stats.  For example, I am not linked in any gvt databases for some reason - medicare does not link to tax, does not link to voting.  Am I even in their population count?

  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Austin Allegro
11 hours ago, wherebee said:

Indeed.  We keep getting told that vaccination rates in Victoria are over 90% for adults.  Yet whenever a post on social media mentions getting a jab, or about Dan Andrews (and these are mostly paid for gvt adverts, so it's not my browsing algos), comments are 80/20 against/for the jab.

I suspect there is a hell of a lot of manipulation of the stats.  For example, I am not linked in any gvt databases for some reason - medicare does not link to tax, does not link to voting.  Am I even in their population count?

The UK govt doesn't even know how many people are in the country, so how they can give a total proportion of jabbed persons with any accuracy? Hundreds come over in dinghies every day from France and those are just the ones we know about. I seriously doubt Achmed and Mohamed are getting their jabs and boosters, unless forced to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...