DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Yet Another Hopium Thread

Syd Germs

23 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

Certainly nobody seems to be going the other way. There doesn't seem to be much fear of Covid any more at a personal level, but I do see more things being cancelled 'because of the Covid situation' etc. There also clearly a reluctance to get boosters and kid-jabbings, which can only be a good sign. I think it's this reluctance that's driving all the 'get jabbed or we cancel Christmas' nonsense from the PM etc.

Not at my son's school, he was one of a handful that did not get consent. So many kids lined up to get jabbed that they actually ran out of vaccine.

• Informative 3
  • Bogged 2

Long-game

Can see change of views locally, not many for lockdown or vaccine passports , the MSM view is distorted from real world reality now. It's like a delusion.

• Agree 3

Lots of double jabbered getting ill with It now at work & some seriously.

I wonder if these were the Hidden Away middle class types, now feeling safe with their Vax Shield.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 3

Stunley Andwin

Look at this reddit thread, reddit users are the most brainwashed shitlibs that there are but probably many are of average to above average IQ (typical midwits). The moderators there have done everything to censor it but it can still be viewed. Even they, the most brainwashed of all, are beginning to see through this all. Look at the number of votes and comments in the thread.

This is the original post which has of course been deleted and labelled as misinformation.

E1H7RDbb.png

There have also been major setbacks to the coronatarians in Austria and Australia in the past 2 days and these are some of the most extreme countries around.

This is the last desperate gamble of Globohomo. We are winning.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 5
  • Cheers 3

Snake Plissken
Just now, Stunley Andwin said:

Look at this reddit thread, reddit users are the most brainwashed shitlibs that there are but probably many are of average to above average IQ (typical midwits). The moderators there have done everything to censor it but it can still be viewed. Even they, the most brainwashed of all, are beginning to see through this all. Look at the number of votes and comments in the thread.

This is the original post which has of course been deleted and labelled as misinformation.

E1H7RDbb.png

There have also been major setbacks to the coronatarians in Austria and Australia in the past 2 days and these are some of the most extreme countries around.

This is the last desperate gamble of Globohomo. We are winning.

I got permanent banned from  a news reddit for a non controversial post pointing out we don't know how effective the vaccines are until we go through winter. You get permanent ban for anything at all not on the pro vax line,  so all is left is the happy clappy pro vax idiots, that's why it appears everyone on reddit is in favour, because they have permanent banned you if you err from the pro vax view at all.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 5

M S E Refugee

I do get down and despondent from time to time but things are looking a little more encouraging in the States as the Brandon administration is starting to unravel now that the Courts are getting involved.

• Agree 2

Popuplights
On 17/11/2021 at 01:08, Long time lurking said:

Well check point Charlie where they do the temp test at security on the entrance to the works was dismantled today I have been told the test center is due to be taken down after Christmas this was all government funded 

The thing that will really crash this shit is the end of free tests. 

• Agree 4

Wight Flight
9 minutes ago, Popuplights said:

Yep. And they will tell us that the free tests that we have stockpiled are no longer valid.

And still people won't wake up.

• Agree 3

Long time lurking
9 hours ago, Popuplights said:

Well in work they were not reporting the tests on the NHS system right the way through the summer i cant say whats happening now as i have not had to have one since August which is a huge change from November last year through to the summer this year,where you had to test daily for a week if you had not been on the site for over four days 

It really looks like it`s being scaled back massively and quite quickly to 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Bloke who I let on to in the gym, three times a week, have a couple of minutes chat each time but don't know his name.

Chat between sets on the 40kg-50kg dumbbells usually.

He lets on today and asks if I've had my vax. I've told a few in there I haven't so maybe word has got around. Anyway, he's a good lad - told him at work I keep it quiet but said no I ain't.

He then launches into two to three minutes of Nuremberg this, coercion that, etc etc

Good hopium...be Out And Proud I say.

Just wore something like this to my local shop.

ssrco,triblend_tee,mens,royal_triblend,front,tall_three_quarter,x1000-bg,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 8

I'm becoming rather enamoured by my own theory that Trump is currently draining the swamp.

Every single institution I think he would want buried has shown themselves to be a sham.

I only see or hear pensioners and scummy mummies on board with the cult any more. If we had an aged society 100 years ago, Orwell would have said they also were easiest to persuade.

This is why Boris has played it 50/50 and explains his pantomime theatre bluff of adulation when Biden "was elected".

Israel are somehow in on it with saline and fake stats.

It's Q dimensional chess...and Donald will return in 2024 to global acclaim.

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1

Wasn't sure of the best place to put this but this is something I think we should all bear in mind?

This website is great for information.. there's obviously a lot of confirmation bias and it's a bit of an echo chamber at times.

Came across an interesting article about recognising fake news. I don't think anyone here doesn't believe that there is a lot of it on Twitter, Facebook etc.

Originally it was started in 2018 with something called bad news.. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-43154667

However since then it seems to have morphed into a slightly different version about coronavirus misinformation.

https://www.infosecurity-magazine.com/news/cambridge-university-releases-fake/

This gives one a mini game to play that helps identify the traits of fake information. (Oh, the irony of the first one coming from BBC!)

It was a slightly interesting exercise to try the bad news one.  Haven't tried the coronavirus one. 

• Informative 1