• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Dave Bloke

Jailbait

The SJWs are up in arms after a 28 year old French guy had sex with an 11 year old girl and the prosecution has only pushed a charge of sexual assault not rape.

I was rather surprised at the story: https://www.franceinter.fr/emissions/la-revue-de-presse/la-revue-de-presse-26-septembre-2017 (link in French)

The prosecutor's reasoning is that the sex was consensual.

The incident occurred last year in Pointoise. The girl followed the man and they ended up having sex in the stairwell of a block of flats before retiring to the man's flat for further couplings.

Of course the man may have been unaware of the age of the girl. To give an example I was waiting for my son outside a bookshop earlier in the year when a young woman came out. Dressed in leather boots below the knee, jeans, tank top, leather jacket and Raybans she looked around 16 / 17 years old. She walked over to me and starting yacking. I didn't really follow what she was saying but grunted some response. She then said "bye" and got into a car driven by a young man. I assumed her boyfriend.

My son came out and I pointed to the car and said "do you know that women?". "Women", he laughed, "That's Alex, she's in my class, you know her, that's her older brother driving the car".

Alex is 12!

6 minutes ago, davidg said:

Of course the man may have been unaware of the age of the girl.

Come on?! Unless he's really short-sighted. Was that part of his defence?

In your example it sounds like you weren't really paying much attention to Alex, rather just judging by her clothing etc.

I agree that kids are acting more mature these days and clothes and make up can confuse on exact age, so telling a 14 year old from a 16 year old might be challenging.

But this girl was 11! 

11 minutes ago, davidg said:

The SJWs are up in arms after a 28 year old French guy had sex with an 11 year old girl and the prosecution has only pushed a charge of sexual assault not rape.

I was rather surprised at the story: https://www.franceinter.fr/emissions/la-revue-de-presse/la-revue-de-presse-26-septembre-2017 (link in French)

The prosecutor's reasoning is that the sex was consensual.

The incident occurred last year in Pointoise. The girl followed the man and they ended up having sex in the stairwell of a block of flats before retiring to the man's flat for further couplings.

Of course the man may have been unaware of the age of the girl. To give an example I was waiting for my son outside a bookshop earlier in the year when a young woman came out. Dressed in leather boots below the knee, jeans, tank top, leather jacket and Raybans she looked around 16 / 17 years old. She walked over to me and starting yacking. I didn't really follow what she was saying but grunted some response. She then said "bye" and got into a car driven by a young man. I assumed her boyfriend.

My son came out and I pointed to the car and said "do you know that women?". "Women", he laughed, "That's Alex, she's in my class, you know her, that's her older brother driving the car".

Alex is 12!

A large part of French Cinema appears to be centred around blokes in their 40's and above having sex with, ahem, young women. If they can combine it with something to do with food and occasional digs at the British they usually win a lot of awards in France.

My point being that the French, and certain other European cultures - Dutch for example, think differently about the age of consent to us Anglo-Celts.

To be blunt, even we did not feel this way until fairly recently. It was not really until the Victorians and the Christian reformers that we stopped sending kids down mines, kids up chimneys and, um, there being no age of consent.

It is all changing again I fear as the rise of islam in the UK is going to, I fear, make it so that sex with girls under the age of 16 by much older men to no longer be taboo or illegal in the years to come. They won't want to offend the muslims. I fear that we will see increasing rapes of under age 16 Western girls but those rapes will be 'minimised' by the authorities for pandering to islam reasons.

6 minutes ago, LC1 said:

Come on?! Unless he's really short-sighted. Was that part of his defence?

In your example it sounds like you weren't really paying much attention to Alex, rather just judging by her clothing etc.

I agree that kids are acting more mature these days and clothes and make up can confuse on exact age, so telling a 14 year old from a 16 year old might be challenging.

But this girl was 11! 

I couldn't find a picture but Mandy Smith was going out with Bill Wyman from the age of thirteen and I read one celebrity ?Janet Street Porter - I'm guessing - saying after a meal with them that Mandy had been extremely quiet; the response was "What do you expect, she's thirteen".  She was shocked.

Early maturing, make up, hair and clothes can be extremely deceptive.  Mandy Smith was clearly passing for an eighteen year old with both men and women to the extent that Bill Wyman was happy to take he out in public.

I don't think you can just say "she was 11" and assume that she appears like your typical 11 year old, as @davidg mistook a 12 year old for 16/17.  She could well have appeared to be 16.

People do age differently, taking the focus off women Wayne Rooney was a fully grown man at 16 and looks about ten years' older than his age these days.

The equation should be something like:

28 yr old man has sex with 22 yr old woman. OMG! She's actually 18!

Not:

28 yr old man has sex with 16 yr old girl.  OMG!  She's actually 11!

Edited by dgul

2 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I'm with the SJWs on this one. 

She was 11 ffs!

We aren't going to know as there obviously isn't a picture but per the other posts on this thread it is entirely possible that he believed that the 11 year old girl was 16 and the prosecution approach certainly suggest that this was the case.

Nobody is saying that it would have been remotely acceptable if he knew or suspected that she was 11.

1 hour ago, LC1 said:

That's true. I was a bit surprised to put it mildly to have some young women walk over and start babbling away to me. I had no clue it was one of my son's school friends.

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

We aren't going to know as there obviously isn't a picture but per the other posts on this thread it is entirely possible that he believed that the 11 year old girl was 16

15 in France.

6 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

We aren't going to know as there obviously isn't a picture but per the other posts on this thread it is entirely possible that he believed that the 11 year old girl was 16 and the prosecution approach certainly suggest that this was the case.

Nobody is saying that it would have been remotely acceptable if he knew or suspected that she was 11.

He must have at least suspected that she may have been under 15. It is not unreasonable to expect a 28 year old to exercise caution when choosing to randomly fuck young women. The phenomenon of mature looking girls is not new.

That said, it is hardly sex crime of the century.

Some of the girls my niece kicks about with about here could pass for 16-18 easy. I'm pretty sure none of them are a day over 13 however.

The minute one of them speaks then the game is up however, so I'm inclined to think that the hero of this story is full of shit and due some time in the big house.

I'm certainly no prude but some of the kit you see very young girls strutting about in is pretty shocking. If the parents are aware of it then they need a fucking good talking to IMO. Especially since certain...ah...people, shall we say seem to have a hard time controlling themselves around scantily clad young women.

It's funny that teenage boys never look anything but gangly teenage boys. No matter how much effort they put in.

1 hour ago, This Time said:

I reached my full adult height at the age of 11 and had D cups. I'm sure I'd have passed for at least 16 with some make up, I was passing for 18 at the age of about 13.

Sure, some kids are physically mature earlier than most (what were your parents feeding you?!), but I would still argue that you probably looked like a kid, particularly facially. Those bouncers letting you in to the club knew you were underage too, let's not pretend otherwise!

I know this isn't hard science, so barring biometric ID, there probably isn't any way he could have known for certain.

9 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Some of the girls my niece kicks about with about here could pass for 16-18 easy. I'm pretty sure none of them are a day over 13 however.

The minute one of them speaks then the game is up however, so I'm inclined to think that the hero of this story is full of shit and due some time in the big house.

I'm certainly no prude but some of the kit you see very young girls strutting about in is pretty shocking. If the parents are aware of it then they need a fucking good talking to IMO. Especially since certain...ah...people, shall we say seem to have a hard time controlling themselves around scantily clad young women.

It's funny that teenage boys never look anything but gangly teenage boys. No matter how much effort they put in.

I've mentioned Wayne Rooney before as he is the only teenage boy I can think of who could pass for older; I don't know his age here but I'd guess 17 s he was at Everton; he could pass for 25.

What differentiates men from boys is size, strength, and voice and for most that comes through slowly over a number of years with the increase in testorone through to your early twenties.  For women it's the body shape and face; both of which after puberty can be artificially made to look much older by the use of make up and enhancing clothing. The scene in Trainspotting captured this effect perfectly when Renton's night club meet appeared the next morning in a school uniform looking years younger.

article-2290065-00B962061000044C-646_634

Edited by Frank Hovis

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I find this :wanker: offensive. Left handed people can be wankers too. I think I need to find a safe space - after I write an article for the Grundian about it.

I am left handed. I am not going to get into a debate about this.