DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Bill Gates and Smallpox

Stunley Andwin

Stunley Andwin

How it started, 9th November

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/bill-gates-smallpox-terror-attack-b1958789.html

Bill Gates warns of smallpox terror attacks as he seeks research funds

How it's going, 17th November

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16759458/questionable-vials-labeled-smallpox-pennsylvania-fbi-cdc-investigation/

VIALS of what was labeled "Smallpox" were reportedly found in a lab freezer in Philadelphia on Monday night - forcing the FBI and the CDC into a frenzy to investigate the incident.

Nice restaurant you've got there. Would be a shame if it burned down.

Edited by Stunley Andwin
  • Agree 2
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

17 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

How it started, 9th November

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/bill-gates-smallpox-terror-attack-b1958789.html

How it's going, 17th November

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16759458/questionable-vials-labeled-smallpox-pennsylvania-fbi-cdc-investigation/

Nice restaurant you've got there. Would be a shame if it burned down.

I don't think TPTB want an actual deadly disease.  It increases the risk to them personally way too much, from chaos effects.

COVID is ideal.  Not dangerous, really, for almost all of the 1%, and treatable with drugs that the masses are not allowed.

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

The Masked Tulip

No coincidences. You would have to be fucking idiot, given the events of the past 2 years and what we now know has gone on for at least 20 years, not to see what is going on re the smallpox stuff.

In other news, the US is pushing monkeypox again today. Apparently the US is in danger of everyone going down with it or something like that.

• Agree 2

Chewing Grass

Bullet in the back of the head would be easier, strange how the guy who developed the operating system most susceptible to digital viruses is obsessed with analogue ones.

• Agree 3
  • Lol 1

Just now, Chewing Grass said:

Bullet in the back of the head would be easier, strange how the guy who developed the operating system most susceptible to digital viruses is obsessed with analogue ones.

He's just caught on to the next market opportunity.

I would have thought most people have been injected against smallpox.

swiss_democracy_for_all
10 minutes ago, MrPin said:

He's just caught on to the next market opportunity.

I would have thought most people have been injected against smallpox.

No, you or I may have been, long ago, but very unwisely, this vaccination was stopped as the disease had been "eliminated".

Better go and milk a few poxy cows, if you can find one.

Stunley Andwin

I think that the entire covid narrative is now collapsing and that the moronic general public are finally awakening. I was somewhat joking when I started this thread, but I am now getting increasingly concerned that the bastards running this will actually release smallpox around the world.

Interesting thread here.

Information about the drug here.

https://www.chimerix.com/products/tembexa/

Why would a company develop a drug for a disease that had been previously eradicated?

Edited by Stunley Andwin
  • Agree 3
  • Informative 4

Bien Pensant
5 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

I think that the entire covid narrative is now collapsing and that the moronic general public are finally awakening. I was somewhat joking when I started this thread, but I am now getting increasingly concerned that the bastards running this will actually release smallpox around the world.

Interesting thread here.

Why would a company develop a drug for a disease that had been previously eradicated?

This, to me, is the worry.

It has always been my belief that they will do ANYTHING to maintain their positions - certainly shut down the Internet or start a war, even a nuclear one - and 'Covid' has confirmed that for me. My only question isn't 'are they above it?' but, merely, 'do they have the means to do it?'.

• Agree 5

smallpox vaccination ended in the UK in 1971.  So many of us on here will have had it, although protection wanes over time so not much help.

If smallpox does break out again, that is a clear crime against humanity as it will have been deliberate.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1

ninjaborrower

I thought smallpox only existed in two labs, one in the us and the other in russia

How on earth could it be a threat now, i have had my tetanus jab when i was 15, never got my booster, am i at risk?

5 minutes ago, ninjaborrower said:

I thought smallpox only existed in two labs, one in the us and the other in russia

How on earth could it be a threat now, i have had my tetanus jab when i was 15, never got my booster, am i at risk?

tetanus protection does wane slowly over time, but I remember a family doctor saying not to worry unless you were working outdoors/in dangerous situations a lot.

it's worth remembering that when vaxx fascists say 'all vaccines wane over time' the correct answer is 'yes, but that is over years, not months.  The flu vaccine is annual because it changes so fast, not because the vaccine stop working against the same strain'.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2

ninjaborrower
4 minutes ago, wherebee said:

, but I remember a family doctor saying not to worry unless you were working outdoors/in dangerous situations a lo

I have been since 16, i am now 50

The Grey Man
7 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

Interesting thread here.

Just noticed the thread. Good call. I had noted the uptake in Small Pox talk in the media this last several days.

I assumed it was some side ways approach re COVID vaccines.

The lab find..I wasnt sure if this was BS. Purpose..unknown other than it is out there.

It does follow many similar tactics of planting a story...for reasons yet unknown.

Worrying as it seems to be on a role at the moment.

The purpose?.wait and see.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

2 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

Just noticed the thread. Good call. I had noted the uptake in Small Pox talk in the media this last several days.

I assumed it was some side ways approach re COVID vaccines.

The lab find..I wasnt sure if this was BS. Purpose..unknown other than it is out there.

It does follow many similar tactics of planting a story...for reasons yet unknown.

Worrying as it seems to be on a role at the moment.

The purpose?.wait and see.

I wonder if it just to subconsciously increase the fear of viruses by association. Better get my jab, COVID must be as bad as smallpox

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

The Grey Man
10 minutes ago, Loki said:

I wonder if it just to subconsciously increase the fear of viruses by association. Better get my jab, COVID must be as bad as smallpox

I assumed that.

Then remember most folk are not news hounds like us. This was low key news. It could be targetting the high end reluctant...but pretty sure, like here, we spend a second and see through it.

Early days..start of a new week for news.

A quick scan of news for small pox...vial in Philadelphia no smallpox...Catherine the Great of Russia letter asking for people to take the smallpox vaccine.....and then Gates. A threat. A begging bowl to fund vaccines.

That used to be known as protection money..for a real or imaginary threat.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/bill-gates-smallpox-terror-attack-b1958789.html?amp

Edited by The Grey Man
  • Agree 1

The Next Pandemic - Gates' 2.0

Martin A rmstrong 21 Nov

'Smallpox was an infectious disease that has often killed 50% of the population. It is caused by one of two virus variants, Variola major and Variola minor. The last naturally occurring case was diagnosed in October 1977, and the World Health Organization certified the global eradication of the disease in 1980. However, in Africa, there is also Monkeypox which is similar. It has already appeared in two cases in the United States thanks to people entering the USA from Nigeria where the disease is spreading.

Since 1972, the routine smallpox vaccine was terminated in the United States. Thus, from 1972 onward, nobody was vaccinated for smallpox. It was actually Benjamin Franklin (1706–1790) who came up with the most impressive weapon against smallpox – a vaccine inoculation after he lost his son in 1736. It was smallpox that wiped out the Aztecs and it impacted the troops during the Revolution. George Washington saw the effects of this disease firsthand during his siege of Boston in 1775. It was smallpox that was a greater threat to his army than the British. He ordered that they were to be inoculated which saved the war.

Curiously, Bill Gates has warned governments to prepare for smallpox terror attacks on November 4th, 2021, and future pandemics by investing billions into research and development. He is not merely a college dropout, he is the self-anointed Global Health Czar and perhaps the greatest oracle in human history or at least an astonishing prophet. Gates bought stock and became a major partner in BioNTech in September 2019, coincidentally just 3 months before COVID was released on the world. Then the next month, he funded Event 101 which was a Pandemic Exercise for COVID on October 18, 2019. My RELIABLE sources in December began saying that "a virus is coming" and Gates began selling off stock in other companies.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ask-socrates.

In 2014, Bill Gates had funded Durham-based Chimerix’s drug brincidofovir to allegedly treat Ebola. The trial was funded by the Wellcome Trust and led by Oxford University, and the FDA authorized the study. Brincidofovir was later branded as Tembexa, as the first antiviral drug used to treat smallpox.Curiously, he also managed to get approval from the FDA in June 2021 for his smallpox vaccine for a disease that was supposed to have been eliminated. The GFDA has been compromised for they are no longer an independent agency of the government for they are taking money on the side from Bill Gates.

The Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Johns Hopkins Center for Civilian Biodefense Studies, Analytic Services, Inc. (ANSER) all of whom were involved in COVID, designed another exercise with former senior officials to respond to a bioterrorist smallpox attack on US citizens. It was General Dennis Reimer of the Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism (MIPT) who called this a “Dark Winter.” Then the senile Joe Biden in November 2020, was warning that we faced a “very dark winter,” in regards to the Covid cases rising. He continued to use this term on January 15, 2021, stating that “we remain in a very dark winter.” Some fear he has heard that term in a smallpox context and mixed it up with COVID.

The entire problem with Gates' obsession with overpopulation is that the database he is using is erroneous. It is totally based on an assumption of growth rates and the project is linear. They have ignored all the major health events when the population fell by 30% to 50%. All of his theories are based upon this unrealistic representation of the population. which goes right through to his climate change projections. To him, if the stock market rises 5% annually for 3 years, he projects it will do the same indefinitely and there will never be a recession or depression.

This entire Great Reset is based upon this false database. Their 4th Industrial Revolution assumes that robots will replace humans and thus we will have a huge excess of people that really needs to be eliminated. 

We are creating the first model on world population ever attempted that is not based upon a linear presumption. This is the ONLY way to see the cycle and then project if we will see another catastrophic event with a 50% drop in population once again and when.

Is Bill Gates, our Global Health Czar who wants to protect us from ourselves, a prophet? Will the next pandemic be smallpox that could wipe out 50% of the population and make all his dreams come true accelerating this Great Reset? Or has Gates just bought politicians as well as the media to whom he gave $319 million to push his agenda and crown him as the leading world philanthropist?'

Yet Gates has also been funding computational modeling tools and promoting quantitative decision-making for pandemic control.  Sources have revealed that Queensland in Australia is using this model, Covasim, to make decisions about locking down society. I suspect that this model is being used in Europe as well.

I strongly Urge Readers to be prepared to position themselves to be able to distance themselves from major cities.

Living in the suburbs will be highly beneficial historically.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 5