DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Valneva Covid vaccine - more trustworthy, or not?

swiss_democracy_for_all

swiss_democracy_for_all

Anyone else considering this one? (Those in the UK will have to travel, I imagine, sorry, thanks to the silly politicking).

Obviously this question isn't aimed at those who think Bill Gates and co are trying to kill everyone - I consider this unlikely, although not impossible.

I don't want another MRNA vaccine, the last one (2nd dose Moderna) was very unpleasant. Think I'll take my chances with the virus if that's the only option. 

Valneva's vaccine is made in the way that is more historically tried and tested - inactivated whole virus with adjutant. You can still doubtless get side effects, and what the adjutants are should be carefully checked, but overall I have a lot more faith in this technology, after all I've had many vaccines made with it, as have most people.

I'm also considering allowing my 12yo daughter to have it, as it will be helpful with her sporting travels/competitions, and I'm not as anxious about it as the idea of letting her have an MRNA vaccine. She too has had many vaccines made with this technology in her short life. 

So unless she and I get infected in the interim, I'm expecting this to be available in France (and maybe Switzerland) in about April. I suspect many Swiss people who don't trust the MRNA vaccines will be prepared to take this one - the main problem will be that it's French! (Swissies often don't trust the French).

• Agree 1
  • Informative 4

eta-carinae

As I understand it, each traditional vaccine (like Oxford/AZ one )uses up one of the available viruses to deliver the vaccine effect. I am sure I read this means it can't be used again. If we have another virus come along that really does require vaccination, we've jabbed ourselves in the foot because the available vector viruses are very few and far between.

Does the Oxford one use up two? What is the plan with this new french one?

I need to do more reading.

JoeDavola

If that one proved safer I'd take it yes - even if I had to pay private.

As I've said before I fully expect the coercion to hit a tipping point where I have no choice or lose my livlihood, but they're not there yet.

So if that does happen I'd prefer the lesser of the evils if there is such a thing.

Edited by JoeDavola
  • Agree 3

inactionman
1 minute ago, eta-carinae said:

As I understand it, each traditional vaccine (like Oxford/AZ one )uses up one of the available viruses to deliver the vaccine effect. I am sure I read this means it can't be used again. If we have another virus come along that really does require vaccination, we've jabbed ourselves in the foot because the available vector viruses are very few and far between.

Does the Oxford one use up two? What is the plan with this new french one?

I need to do more reading.

No, those are the viral vectors.

Valneva is like a traditional vaccine. They inject you with a form of the spike protein that, I believe, has been extracted from a moth.

• Agree 1

A tremendous # on the lung

Will it see the light of day? They seem intent to jab anything that moves with MRNA 

As to safety, how would we know until late 2022? 

It's all a stab in the dark really. But yes, I would prefer this to MRNA I think.

Wasn't there thought to be more risk of ADE though?

Edited by A tremendous # on the lung

Syd Germs

Hopefully it will get approved as it would be the one I'd take.

UK cancelled a £1.1b deal with them recently so I can't see it being approved by the UK. Cunts.

Probably didn't give enough backhanders to the right people.

• Agree 4

Bus Stop Boxer

Somebody needs to come up with an antidote to whatever the Chinois are threatening the west with.

Everything so far is a choco fireguard. With an added risk of death.

• Agree 3

A tremendous # on the lung
1 hour ago, Syd Germs said:

Hopefully it will get approved as it would be the one I'd take.

UK cancelled a £1.1b deal with them recently so I can't see it being approved by the UK. Cunts.

Probably didn't give enough backhanders to the right people.

Maybe they'll send it overseas to give to our replacements

• Cheers 1

Democorruptcy
2 hours ago, inactionman said:

Valneva is like a traditional vaccine. They inject you with a form of the spike protein that, I believe, has been extracted from a moth.

Valneva with a Red Bull chaser to give you wings?

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

Rollseyes

Last time I read it was due to be available from April 2022 on the continent. Traditional vaxx and the only one I would consider as things stand. 

I fear that any booster would probably mean Pfizer or one of the other gene mutating ones, as the end goal seems to be getting mRNA into every living thing. 

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/french-company-valneva-wins-deal-with-european-commission-over-covid-19-vaccines-2021-11-10/

swiss_democracy_for_all
1 hour ago, dgul said:

All inactivated virus coronavirus vaccines ever have either been completely ineffective or resulted in (serious) ADE at the 9-12 month point.  I note that their Phase III trial started April 2021, so expect some information on how dangerous they are next spring.  Well, if they bother telling anyone, anyway.  Pfizer and AZ still haven't reported any useful data after the 6 month point and governments are determined to do whatever they can to obfuscate any real-world data on the vaccines' dangers.

AZ and Pfizer did do something sensible in choosing the spike proteins upon which their vaccines are based.  Well, apart from the fact that despite their protestations the spike proteins of coronaviruses has been associated with a significant risk of ADE in prior studies, the spike protein itself appears to be a risk to health and there appears to be a risk of the vaccines producing autoantibodies that cause autoimmune problems that are themselves a risk to life.

As it stands I think it would be a lot easier if governments around the world explored properly the use of supplements and healthy lifestyles to reduce risk of infecton/disease and the use of generic drugs to treat symptomatic covid.

Some pretty big claims in there which I don't know enough about to discuss - you talk about ADE - is there somewhere in the world where the vaccinated are indisputably doing worse than the unvaccinated - adjusted for the fact that the unvaccinated will tend to be healthier stronger people in the first place?  I definitely agree with your last sentence - that'd be great, but what chance is there of it happening? Zero IMO. Cheap supplements, healthy lifestyles and healthy populations won't get those vaccines sold, will it?

I'm assuming the current cuntish obsession with vaccines and banning of Ivermectin and other cheap therapeutics  will continue along with the coercion, if I thought I could easily get some human doses of Ivermectin and I'd also be allowed to travel and live normally on that basis, and my daughter too, I wouldn't be considering this damned thing and would never have taken the Moderna poison. I've never had a flu vaccine, why would I want this? But no-one stopped the world and kept me from my family and my workplace and my holidays for flu. I'm not looking for the ideal solution, that isn't going to happen, I'm looking for the least dangerous way of going with the flow, keeping my job and being able to live normally.

I wouldn't consider this jab, or any jab, just like I wouldn't consider letting Alec Baldwin fire at me with a gun loaded with blanks.

Natural immunity for the win (ok just a 99.9% survival rate) but I'll take those odds 

• Agree 8

1 minute ago, lid said:

I wouldn't consider this jab, or any jab, just like I wouldn't consider letting Alec Baldwin fire at me with a gun loaded with blanks.

Natural immunity for the win (ok just a 99.9% survival rate) but I'll take those odds 

Agree. I don't trust any of it. Or the bastard Chinese. I won't be coerced into anything. Livelihood or no livelihood. Work is a bloody awful waste of life anyway. 

• Agree 5

Pinkpanther
12 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Some pretty big claims in there which I don't know enough about to discuss - you talk about ADE - is there somewhere in the world where the vaccinated are indisputably doing worse than the unvaccinated - adjusted for the fact that the unvaccinated will tend to be healthier stronger people in the first place?  I definitely agree with your last sentence - that'd be great, but what chance is there of it happening? Zero IMO. Cheap supplements, healthy lifestyles and healthy populations won't get those vaccines sold, will it?

I'm assuming the current cuntish obsession with vaccines and banning of Ivermectin and other cheap therapeutics  will continue along with the coercion, if I thought I could easily get some human doses of Ivermectin and I'd also be allowed to travel and live normally on that basis, and my daughter too, I wouldn't be considering this damned thing and would never have taken the Moderna poison. I've never had a flu vaccine, why would I want this? But no-one stopped the world and kept me from my family and my workplace and my holidays for flu. I'm not looking for the ideal solution, that isn't going to happen, I'm looking for the least dangerous way of going with the flow, keeping my job and being able to live normally.

I think we will have the answer in the spring about ADE. Well we would have if we stuck with the 2 jabs as per the original phase 3 trials... and not muddied the water with boosters. 

We could look at the percentage of the excess deaths in the population that are vaccinated compared to unvaccinated and see if there is any picture there... but of course the  vax status of the excess deaths is not publicly available. Maybe a freedom  of info request would reveal something.

"I'm looking for the least dangerous way of going with the flow, keeping my job and being able to live normally." I think every one is trying to do that.. it's just we all have different Interpretations of what it means in reality. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, dgul said:

All inactivated virus coronavirus vaccines ever have either been completely ineffective or resulted in (serious) ADE at the 9-12 month point.  I note that their Phase III trial started April 2021, so expect some information on how dangerous they are next spring.  

Sinovac started earlier so we should start to see ADE in places like Chile and Brazil in the next couple of months. 

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Albo said:

Sinovac started earlier so we should start to see ADE in places like Chile and Brazil in the next couple of months. 

If it comes, it'll probably come this winter in the northern hemisphere.

We might have to wait until next summer/autumn for Chile and Brazil

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Dunno.

The problem is that people expect to see post-vaccine problems immediately -- but this is seldom the case -- They come along when they're ready.  I imagine that if they come we'll see impacts of the vaccines on health this winter.  I've not expected to see anything other than anecdotal evidence (sudden deaths etc) up to this point.

I imagine that most people post vaccination will be fine -- the problems we'll have are probably below the 1% point.  This would be a terrible problem, but nevertheless most people would be fine.

Edited by dgul
  • Informative 1

On 19/11/2021 at 08:47, dgul said:

If it comes, it'll probably come this winter in the northern hemisphere.

We might have to wait until next summer/autumn for Chile and Brazil

Think about this for a moment.  We've already seen more documented side effects from these vaccines than all other vaccines combined over the past 30 years, for US and UK data.  That's documented, not all those cases where the system has refused to record the side effect (I know personally of 5 serious side effects on people here in Australia, 4 of which were not recorded).

Every other drug with side effects of this level has been withdrawn.  Every single time.  And we are only 18 months into the testing period on a couple of billion people.

That's all you need to know.

• Agree 2
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Think about this for a moment.  We've already seen more documented side effects from these vaccines than all other vaccines combined over the past 30 years, for US and UK data.  That's documented, not all those cases where the system has refused to record the side effect (I know personally of 5 serious side effects on people here in Australia, 4 of which were not recorded).

Every other drug with side effects of this level has been withdrawn.  Every single time.  And we are only 18 months into the testing period on a couple of billion people.

That's all you need to know.

I agree with all that.  Under normal circumstances the vaccines would have been withdrawn.

• Agree 4

swiss_democracy_for_all
On 18/11/2021 at 22:54, dgul said:

Dunno.

The problem is that people expect to see post-vaccine problems immediately -- but this is seldom the case -- They come along when they're ready.  I imagine that if they come we'll see impacts of the vaccines on health this winter.  I've not expected to see anything other than anecdotal evidence (sudden deaths etc) up to this point.

I imagine that most people post vaccination will be fine -- the problems we'll have are probably below the 1% point.  This would be a terrible problem, but nevertheless most people would be fine.

Hmm, well if ADE is taking place already due to other vaccines and/or previous infections, it will only accelerate over winter, so it should be obvious if it's an issue by the time the Valneva vaccine is available. I must admit, it's easy to wonder if this man died from Covid due to ADE, as an example... Healthy-looking double-vaccinated doctor.... https://uk.news.yahoo.com/tragedy-hero-doctor-worked-covid-111658415.html

However if ADE is happening I'm not sure that being anti-vax will help anyone much - if Covid acts like Dengue and a second infection can be aggravated by the antibodies from the previous infection, then it will come for you eventually whether vaccinated or not. Still, I suppose they will at least avoid the risks associated with the vaccines.

M S E Refugee
On 18/11/2021 at 17:24, inactionman said:

It's the Novavax vaccine that uses the moth cells to grow the spike proteins.

The Valneva vaccine is a whole inactivated virus.

• Cheers 1