DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Group chats and the jab - changes ?

ccc

Wight Flight
1 minute ago, ccc said:

As per most folk I guess on here - I'm the jab outlier on numerous chats. Family, friends etc..

When it came to previous jabs.

1st dose, 2nd dose - they were all over it.

"When's yours !! Here's my date !!" Etc..

Now with these boosters ? It's gone very quiet.

And that's not just due to me. I've been the token RAVING LOONY since day #1 :Old:

Anyone else noticing similar ? Creeping buyer's remorse even from the most outspoken fans ? 

I don't have any of those, but I do get the feeling that if I tell family that I won't be getting the booster it will be much better understood than telling them I wouldn't get the first two.

• Agree 4
  • Lol 2

12 minutes ago, ccc said:

As per most folk I guess on here - I'm the jab outlier on numerous chats. Family, friends etc..

When it came to previous jabs.

1st dose, 2nd dose - they were all over it.

"When's yours !! Here's my date !!" Etc..

Now with these boosters ? It's gone very quiet.

And that's not just due to me. I've been the token RAVING LOONY since day #1 :Old:

Anyone else noticing similar ? Creeping buyer's remorse even from the most outspoken fans ? 

My missus got grief from her parents in the States for refusing to take a stabbing. When she gave birth to our kids she had issues very like thrombocytopenia.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thrombocytopenia

She had done her own research on the "vaccines" and wasn't getting them, especially with the issues with AZ. 

Her mother is terrible. Never misses an opportunity to tell my wife how she is doing everything wrong.

Funnily enough that guilt trip stopped entirely when my wife's sister went into hospital after her second AZ jab. Low platelets. Low white blood cell counts. Low blood pressure. Whatever could the problem be?

• Agree 1
  • Informative 3
  • Lol 3
  • Cheers 1

stop_the_craziness

Not really I'm afraid.  They are not evangelising to me any more, but if I ask then yes, they all know the date they are "due" for the booster and are all booking in and having it as soon as it is available to them.  A few of them do this funny disclaimer about how they are probably wasting their time, but so far only my sister has said she's not having it at all.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2

stop_the_craziness
2 minutes ago, A tremendous # on the lung said:

wp-content-1.jpg.20885db38f2359d147e3aa676acd69cf.jpg

Blimey.  Took a bit of racking my brains to get that one.  Subtle!

• Agree 1

Pinkpanther

I think the reluctant jabbed on my friends group chats are beginning to realise that something is not quite right and see the inconsistencys in the narrative... but they just can't quite put their finger on what and why its not quite right. 

And I would say that has started to emerge in the last 3 weeks.

The ones that did it for medical reasons are still content with their decisions. 

• Agree 3
  • Informative 2

Pinkpanther
7 minutes ago, wherebee said:

The FDA has just applied to put the vaccine safety data for Pfizer under lock and key until 2076.

Ask your jabbed friends what possible good reason there could be for that?

Good point. I read that in the expose.. but I have not googled it to find a "reputable" source. (I know it has the letter link in the article but they won't read that)

I don't share the expose articles.. 

Edit I have laid off the friends/family covid stuff on chats recently.. I thought I'd give it a rest. And they all know my concerns about vaccine effectiveness and safety 

Edit 2:  a family relative did not appreciate me posting the star of David flag after I posted the an article about the unvaccinated Austrian lockdown. (Went on a rant)

Edited by Pinkpanther
  • Informative 2

4 minutes ago, Pinkpanther said:

Good point. I read that in the expose.. but I have not googled it to find a "reputable" source. (I know it has the letter link in the article but they won't read that)

I don't share the expose articles.. 

The detail is that the FDA has asked for permission to release 500 pages per month, which means that all documents run out to 2076.  Note, the FDA approved the vaccines after 108 days after 'assessing' all that same evidence.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 6

Pinkpanther
1 minute ago, wherebee said:

The detail is that the FDA has asked for permission to release 500 pages per month, which means that all documents run out to 2076.  Note, the FDA approved the vaccines after 108 days after 'assessing' all that same evidence.

Crazy.. the fact its been entertained speaks volumes. 

• Agree 1

Logans Lost Finger
10 minutes ago, wherebee said:

9 minutes ago, Pinkpanther said:

Crazy.. the fact its been entertained speaks volumes. 

I wonder if a good lawyer could use those dates to delay vax mandates for 55 years.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

40 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

I don't have any of those, but I do get the feeling that if I tell family that I won't be getting the booster it will be much better understood than telling them I wouldn't get the first two.

I'm pretty shit at picking up on how people are actually feeling as we are having conversations. I sometimes wonder how my life would have turned out if I was better at doing so. I realise what was going on later. Too late sometimes. 

But anyway, i had quite a spicy conversation at the weekend about what we're going to do about going on our winter sports holiday. 

I'd already told them I considered it completely unnecessary to take the vaccines. But since I had no issues once the family caught it, I've been even very vocal about how shit the "vaccines" are. I'm the only vax refusenik in our group of 6.

He gave me a hard time about not being stabbed. But I realise now that he asked a very open question to start. "What are we doing about boosters"? He's one of the 2 of our group who've had issues post vax. He was the first to post a message today saying it isn't looking promising when the Austrian lockdown looks like being extended to vaxxed.

He wants to avoid the booster. But he doesn't want to be responsible for us not going on holiday this year. 

To be honest if it is me that is the problem, I'm fine with that. I don't think for all the bluster that it will be an issue. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2

3 minutes ago, eta-carinae said:

I feel I am the lone voice of sanity amongst a horde of pro-lockdown mask wearing fanatics, who are clamouring to be jabbed with syringes filled with whatever big pharma wants to insert into them, no questions asked. Plus their kids too, thank you very much.

It seems to be everyone in my family, friends and co-worker group.

It is only you lot that keep me sane. And I have to look over my shoulder and not access you on my work network.

Hold the line!

You aren’t alone with support on this forum.

I’m fortunate that my son, daughter and an acquaintance + her husband are people in real life who share my opinions on the covid debacle and we can talk freely.

Try attending a stand in the park meeting maybe? They are advertised on telegram.    @Jazztravellerinformed me about them. 

They’re not perfect meet ups to make everything right etc but at least a chance of meeting like minded folk who are definitely opposed to mandatory vax, covid passports etc.

• Agree 4
  • Cheers 2

Democorruptcy

The enthusiasm for jabs is like their efficacy, it's waning. I know a few doublers refusing to become triplers.

• Agree 7

Maybe we should stop calling it the Booster and call it what it really is, the Pickandmixer

"I've just had my Pickandmixer today Doris. ooh I must say I ain't feeling too well I must admit"

"which one did you have Ethel?"

"I think it was called the pfizerdernazeneca Doris"

"Are your affairs in order Ethel?"

• Lol 3
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, stop_the_craziness said:

Blimey.  Took a bit of racking my brains to get that one.  Subtle!

I am sorry but I haven't a clue! Very annoying. Can you give me a hint?

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, whocares said:

I am sorry but I haven't a clue! Very annoying. Can you give me a hint?

A Cassandra is someone who warns of impending disaster or prophesizes doom, usually unheeded.

The word Cassandra comes from a figure in Greek mythology; Cassandra was the daughter of King Priam and of Queen Hecuba of Troy.

She made many predictions, not the least of which was the prophecy that Troy would be destroyed.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 3
  • Cheers 1

27 minutes ago, muggle said:

A Cassandra is someone who warns of impending disaster or prophesizes doom, usually unheeded.

The word Cassandra comes from a figure in Greek mythology; Cassandra was the daughter of King Priam and of Queen Hecuba of Troy.

She made many predictions, not the least of which was the prophecy that Troy would be destroyed.

Am I Cassandra FFS 🤔😁

4 hours ago, muggle said:

Rightfully so, it was shit.