DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Jackboot Returns to Germany

Inque

Covid: Germany to place tighter curbs on unvaccinated https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59337955

Germany is set to introduce tighter curbs on people who have not been vaccinated against Covid-19, as cases in the country hit a record high.

Restrictions for unvaccinated people will be introduced in areas where hospital admissions exceed a set threshold, Chancellor Angela Merkel and leaders of Germany's 16 states agreed. 

Under the rules, the unvaccinated will be excluded from certain venues.

Now all they need is some way of quickly identifying those who are unvaccinated…….some sort of nifty badge that can be worn on the label maybe? 🤔 

• Agree 3
  • Lol 2

Surrounded by idiots

Yellow is a nice bright colour that tends to stand out. 

Now maybe someone could suggest a suitable shape...

• Lol 1

eta-carinae
4 minutes ago, Surrounded by idiots said:

The coronavirus is a sort of roundish shape but with pointy protrusions around the circumference.

• Lol 2

5 minutes ago, eta-carinae said:

The coronavirus is a sort of roundish shape but with pointy protrusions around the circumference.

You mean kinda like a St Davids Star? Hmmmmm that could work

• Lol 2

Logans Lost Finger

Bloody hell! We've seen this before. Never mind HS2, we need tanks, guns, ships and most importantly troops. 

I would offer my services but unfortunately, I'm a dangerous disease riddled anti vaxxer who's probably too stupid to point a gun in the right direction. 

Syd Germs
35 minutes ago, Surrounded by idiots said:

Yellow stands for cowardly as well.

The unvaxxed Untermensch are just scared of a little needle.

• Lol 1

leonardratso

i think carl fimble already has those badges ready, i believe he has been collecting them since the 40's.

• Lol 1

The Grey Man
1 hour ago, Inque said:

Covid: Germany to place tighter curbs on unvaccinated https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59337955

Germany is set to introduce tighter curbs on people who have not been vaccinated against Covid-19, as cases in the country hit a record high.

Restrictions for unvaccinated people will be introduced in areas where hospital admissions exceed a set threshold, Chancellor Angela Merkel and leaders of Germany's 16 states agreed. 

Under the rules, the unvaccinated will be excluded from certain venues.

Now all they need is some way of quickly identifying those who are unvaccinated…….some sort of nifty badge that can be worn on the label maybe? 🤔 

An epiphany.

Why not use a mobile phone. An app.

It would help if there was some location activator. Of course a link to their health and covid status.

I would proffer to call this a COVID pass.

The Grey Man
5 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

i think carl fimble already has those badges ready, i believe he has been collecting them since the 40's.

You ought to credit the guy and add.

unregistered_guest

You people are silly.

All an unvaxxed person needs to do is forget to put their badge on, and no-one would be any the wiser.

To really protect the vaccinated from these selfish people, you need to indelibly mark the unvaxxed. I'd suggest a tattoo on the left arm of their NHS number. That way, when they need medical treatment, they'll be easy to process. See, I'm all heart, me.

Now, does anyone know where I can get hold of a cheap tattooing kit?

• Lol 3