DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Compulsory vaccination

Surrounded by idiots

1 hour ago, whocares said:

Scary.

That unblinking stare, and the finger jabbing O.o

"Just needs a moustache", very good! It is quite amusing to watch it and imagine a crackly black and white version with him doing it all in a strong German accent.

But as I keep trying to tell people, this is how it starts...

• Agree 3

Bedrag Justesen
10 minutes ago, 23rdian said:

He's got big hands. I'll give him that.

Looks like getting ready to wank Billy Gates off.

38 minutes ago, Reck B said:

0123C6C4-0ECD-4652-B684-1E3777075C81.png

Luann Van Houten Tits

• Informative 1

5 hours ago, BoSon said:

It's a numbers game.

The only truly effective covid response so far is lockdown and the people don't want that anymore.

Actually, there's not much evidence suggesting that lockdowns do anything unless they're near complete with no-one doing anything.

• Agree 6
  • Cheers 1

8 hours ago, dgul said:

Actually, there's not much evidence suggesting that lockdowns do anything unless they're near complete with no-one doing anything.

Which would have its own health implications of course. We already see the results of a sedentary lifestyle on a good chunk of the population.

• Agree 2

8 hours ago, Bornagain said:

So back to your point "almost everybody has had it at least once"....

Government claims that 50.777m have had at least one vacc.   I assume that this is largely composed of people above the age of (say) 16   All of these people will have some anti-bodies.

Wikipedia tells me that the UK population is about 67m.

If we assume that that the population at the lower age ranges is made up of around 800,000 per yr, then  67m - (16 x 800,000) is about the population from the age of 16 upwards.

This is about 54m people.

Vaxxed population is 50.777m.    It can be seen that 50.777m vaxxed is about 94% of the population aged 16+. All of these people will have antibodies and I imagine that the overwhelming majority of them have not had Covid - Yet.

What proportion of school kids have been infected ? I don't know but I assume its probably pretty high.

The official numbers are that under 10M have been infected, 10M is a lot less than 67M,

There must be all manner of errors in my assumptions, but it implies that the antibodies in the population over the age of 16 largely dominated by vaccinations, not infections.

Not sure which test was done, IIRC the Roche test was an N antibody response, this is specifically different to the S-antibody reponse, so you should have specificity between virus and vaccine exposure, in UK healthcare for example in this study the rate around Lonond around March-July 2020 health settings was about 30%, increasing at 1.2% per week.  Need to know whether the N test was the source of the 90%+ seroposivity measured in the general population, 

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/27/4/20-4554_article

Surveillance involved 1,069 participants from 4 hospitals: Charing Cross (n = 192), Northwick Park (n = 217), Royal Free (n = 126), and St. George’s (n = 534). Of these, 850 participants had >4 sampling visits and 395 >6 sampling visits (over 10–12 weeks of follow-up). Overall, 312 (29%) participants had >1 positive antibody test (95% CI 26%–32%); of those, 181 (58%) had >8 weeks and 42 (13%) 12 weeks of follow-up after the first positive test (Appendix Table 1). Seropositivity varied between hospitals (p = 0.042), from 25% to 35%. In total, 109 (10.2%) participants self-reported laboratory-confirmed COVID-19, 407 (32%) reported respiratory illness, 5 (0.47%) reported hospitalization, and 794 (61%) did not report illness.

• Informative 1

8 hours ago, dgul said:

At best they achieve is just delaying the inevitable. "Squash the curve" is a polite way of phrasing exactly that and if your worried about peak pressure on healthcare they may soften the spike, but overall effect is still the same in the end.

• Agree 4

Mirror Mirror
10 hours ago, Bornagain said:

So back to your point "almost everybody has had it at least once"....

Government claims that 50.777m have had at least one vacc.   I assume that this is largely composed of people above the age of (say) 16   All of these people will have some anti-bodies.

Wikipedia tells me that the UK population is about 67m.

If we assume that that the population at the lower age ranges is made up of around 800,000 per yr, then  67m - (16 x 800,000) is about the population from the age of 16 upwards.

This is about 54m people.

Vaxxed population is 50.777m.    It can be seen that 50.777m vaxxed is about 94% of the population aged 16+. All of these people will have antibodies and I imagine that the overwhelming majority of them have not had Covid - Yet.

What proportion of school kids have been infected ? I don't know but I assume its probably pretty high.

The official numbers are that under 10M have been infected, 10M is a lot less than 67M,

There must be all manner of errors in my assumptions, but it implies that the antibodies in the population over the age of 16 largely dominated by vaccinations, not infections.

I think the biggest error is to include all antibodies received from vaccination.

They are all antibodies to just 1 epitope of the virus; the Wuhan Mk1 which doesn’t exist anymore, thus making them largely irrelevant.

• Agree 3

ashestoashes
22 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

I think the biggest error is to include all antibodies received from vaccination.

They are all antibodies to just 1 epitope of the virus; the Wuhan Mk1 which doesn’t exist anymore, thus making them largely irrelevant.

maybe there aren't any variants, maybe just the way the vaxx makes the Alpha version more effective changes. Why else would they not have tailored the vaxxes to the delta variant ?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ashestoashes said:

maybe there aren't any variants, maybe just the way the vaxx makes the Alpha version more effective changes. Why else would they not have tailored the vaxxes to the delta variant ?

1. The vax and the virus were both created at the same time (a while back), and it's not as easy to update the vax as media would suggest

2. Variants are all bullshit, that's why they use the same vax

3. Differences on variants in terms of spread are more significant than differences in terms of vaxx effectiveness

My guess would be 1 and 3 are true, but I have no idea. 

Just to add the 4th point. If vaxxes are ineffective anyway, then tayloring them to new variants is quite pointless. 

Edited by Bear Hug
  • Agree 3
  • Informative 1

12 hours ago, Conniption said:

Since 'they' must announce their evil before they perform their evil, 'they' are already laying track for a smallpox release:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/pennsylvania-smallpox-vials-vaccine-laboratory-b1959339.html

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/national-international/smallpox-vials-found-at-merck-lab-in-suburban-philadelphia-facility/2885673/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10215345/FBI-launches-probe-SMALLPOX-Merck-facility-cleaning-freezer.html

This will scare the wee-wee out of at least fifty percent of those presently saying they will not take another jab, even though the jab has nothing to do with smallpox. People will be so frightened they will trample others in their haste to get whatever the pharmaceutical concerns are handing out in hopes of surviving.

It will be a game-changer as far as further resistance to jabs go.

Not to worry the FDA has this covered.

FDA approves drug to treat smallpox

[6/4/2021] The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Tembexa (brincidofovir) to treat smallpox. Although the World Health Organization declared smallpox, a contagious and sometimes fatal infectious disease, eradicated in 1980, there have been longstanding concerns that the virus that causes smallpox, the variola virus, could be used as a bioweapon.

Brincidofovir can also be used to treat Ebola :Jumping:

• Informative 1
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

15 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

Is it me or does that “vaccinated, recovered or dead” comment make no logical sense whatsoever?

It’s embarrassing quite frankly.

Yep, vaccination is irrelevant as it's a treatment just like all the other options that are effective to some degree.

So can be fixed by changing to "everyone will get covid and will recover or be dead". Many have survived covid without the vaxx, even bozo and all the others with the celebrity mild strain. xD

11 hours ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Bollocks. The most effective response would have been to ignore it.

Covid is not a fatal disease for most. If the governments carefully selected experts hadn't managed to stoke the fear very few of us would have noticed the "deadly pandemic".

Natural immunity would have curtailed the disease and we would have carried on our lives without much disruption at all. Some of us would have had to cope with the death of their elderly parents or relatives. Maybe they would have lost a few years of life, most just a few months. 

Instead we are here having had to endure draconian restrictions for many, and now the threat of internment camps or compulsory injection with an experimental concoction. 

Scary times ahead.  

I meant most effective response from those they've tried so far at the gen pop level. We know there are alternatives they prefer to ignore or only use in limited form instead preferring to go all in on the vaxx.

Makes it easier to show they're doing something as they can provide nice little statistically manipulated graphs, but the ineffectiveness of the gen 1 vaxx to stop transmission enough means their plan is poor and the vaxx should only have been one of the many weapons used on large scale, targetting the truly vulnerable and either letting the non-vulnerable get on with life or offer other medications to treat when positive.

It'll likely end up like that next year, with a broader spectrum of treatments and advice (including vit d, reducing obesity) if there's a significant delay to getting more effective gen 2 vaxx and the current plan of boosters every x months proves too costly and unworkable as new variants threaten to reduce their effectiveness even further.

The Generation Game

It's only a matter of time (before I'm probably forced to take arms). 

Adults cannot avoid compulsory vaccination, says the Deputy Minister

https://www.idnes.cz/zpravy/domaci/povinne-ockovani-vasakova-nad-60-let-profese-zdravotnici-ucitele-skoly-hasici-policie.A211123_125715_domaci_remy

Deputy Minister of Health Martina Koziar Vašáková announced that the mandatory vaccination will probably not end in the age category of 60 years and older. Progress will be made on age groups to vaccinate the entire adult population. She remarked on Czech Radio that it will be in waves due to capacity.

The president of the Czech Medical Chamber, Milan Kubek, also joined the vaccination duty against the coid on Tuesday . "We call on the government to take legislative measures to enable the introduction of compulsory vaccination against covid-19 for people over the age of 18 in the Czech Republic as soon as possible, as this can demonstrably save their lives," he also said on Czech Radio.

The proposal is also supported, for example, by the chief hygienist Pavla Svrčinová. "Vaccination is the only option. Personally, I would also go the route of mandatory vaccinations, " she said on Radiožurnál on Monday.

A petition for widespread vaccination against covid has already taken place in the Czech Republic . It criticizes the government's action, refusing vaccination and calls for the introduction of mandatory vaccination for all over the age of 12, after the approval of the vaccine for children also for the 5-11 age group.

According to the Ministry of Health, there is no need to change the law to take a drastic step. This is regulated by the Decree to Act No. 258/2000 Coll. on the protection of public health, added Minister Adam Vojtěch. Representatives of the current and future government coalitions have previously opposed the vaccination order as mandatory. It is a question of how the current parliamentary majority will react to this.

For example, the candidate for the Minister of Health of the five-party coalition, Vlastimil Válek, has so far refused to carry out compulsory vaccination.

Votes for compulsory vaccination are heard from various places, most often hospitals significantly affected by the covid. The director of the University Hospital at St. Anne's in Brno, Vlastimil Vajdák, is in favor of compulsory vaccination of health professionals and social workers and would also introduce it for people over 50 years of age.

The Chief of the General Staff of the Army, Aleš Opata, does not see a fundamental problem in the compulsory vaccination of soldiers against the covid-19 disease. He pointed out that already most soldiers are required to be vaccinated for other diseases.

On Tuesday , Prime Minister Andrej Babiš said that the Government Council for Health Risks had commissioned the Ministry of Health to prepare a proposal with other ministries for the mandatory vaccination of selected professional groups and, more recently, seniors aged 60 and over.

Last week, Austria was the first European country to announce that a covid-19 vaccine would be mandatory from February.

Population not quite on board yet. Send in the Czech equivalent of the 77th. 

Are you in favor of mandatory vaccinations?

TOTAL VOTES: 6284
  • Informative 9
  • Lol 2

The Generation Game
37 minutes ago, supernaut said:

I see Raab says we don't need vax mandates as the take up has been so high. 

Not because its ethically and morally wrong , how lucky we are that our fellow citizens have been so easily led or for all intents and  purposes he is implying they would force it on us.

We've got 61% jabbed here so I only have to be in the latter half of the remainder and they'll call off their attack dogs?

stop_the_craziness
On 21/11/2021 at 23:30, stop_the_craziness said:

Maybe we are looking at this back-to-front.  The countries going full retard at the moment are the ones who have lower percentages than the UK already has.  Because we can fiddle our stats to say we have tens of millions fewer people in the country than we actually do, then our percentage looks higher than it really is.   The countries lagging behind us probably need to get up from their genuine 60% or whatever to our totally-made-up 80-something percent and then the big boys will call off the dogs on them.

We're assuming that making something compulsory means they need it to be 100%.  Maybe that's an incorrect assumption and therefore all our thinking from that point is also incorrect.

Just a spot of late-night hopium.

Seems Mr Raab agrees with my assessment of the situation and this is just a numbers game.........

image.gif

• Agree 3

OurDayWillCome
40 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

Seems Mr Raab agrees with my assessment of the situation and this is just a numbers game.........

image.gif

0E76E6E7-18A8-4375-8CD9-76411FFB3CD1.thumb.jpeg.b2b3187a636d084da25a9952232bde76.jpeg

• Love 2
  • Lol 3

Bricks & Mortar
On 23/11/2021 at 09:47, tlc said:

Not to worry the FDA has this covered.

FDA approves drug to treat smallpox

[6/4/2021] The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Tembexa (brincidofovir) to treat smallpox. Although the World Health Organization declared smallpox, a contagious and sometimes fatal infectious disease, eradicated in 1980, there have been longstanding concerns that the virus that causes smallpox, the variola virus, could be used as a bioweapon.

Brincidofovir can also be used to treat Ebola :Jumping:

Does cowpox still exist?
Anyone know where... erm, my friend could get a sample?

Looking forward to further FDA pronouncements on whether I am, in fact, a cow.

Edited by Bricks & Mortar

25 minutes ago, Bricks & Mortar said:

Does cowpox still exist?
Anyone know where... erm, my friend could get a sample?

Looking forward to further FDA pronouncements on whether I am, in fact, a cow.

covid-vaccine.thumb.jpg.1981e57828b5dabcdadcd92ca4c85eae.jpg

• Lol 2