DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Compulsory vaccination

Surrounded by idiots

Extending the lockdown to all was obviously a precursor to this announcement, makes it possible to clear the streets of all people without having to check status. 

• Agree 2

Democorruptcy
1 hour ago, muggle said:

35% of the population of Austria are not fully vaccinated, that's around 3 Million people.

I wonder how they will react to this?

Flee to the UK, claim asylum and benefits.

• Lol 1

The Generation Game
6 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

3% of the American colonists rebelled against the worlds largest super power at the time and won. We have also seen the current worlds largest super power (and the UK) lose three wars (UK 2 wars) against a rag tag bunch of farmers with just rifles. The state is not invincible enough people decide to fight back then they are in trouble. 

It was interesting on Tim Pool hearing Joe Rogan and Alex Jones talking about Australian changes to gun laws....and now look at what's happened!

• Agree 1

Surrounded by idiots
5 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

I would hope the Law would protect you from being forced against your will to take medication that has no marketing authorisation and the manufacturers have no legal responsibility.

The Austrians probably thought that as well... I potentially foresee some difficult choices ahead.

On a separate note...

Whilst not wishing to detract from the conversation that is going on here, everyone needs to be aware of what they say on a public forum. The more visceral reactions to this news might be better discussed on, erm ... another forum? 

• Agree 10

22 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

That's putting flesh on the bones.

There will as ever be no genuine action taken against those on benefits because they can't pay those fines.

However any working person will be hit in the wallet.

It then raises the question of how much the fine would have to be to make you submit to taking a vaccine that has yet to receive proper medical approval.

£100?

£500?

£1,000?

They're pretty draconian, with speeding fines up to €5,000.. 

https://trans.info/en/austria-set-to-increase-fines-for-speeding-to-up-to-5-000-euros-216857

Austria set to increase fines for speeding to up to 5,000 euros.  8.01.2021

@sleepwello'nights I hope your fine was less!

• Informative 1

3 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

It was interesting on Tim Pool hearing Joe Rogan and Alex Jones talking about Australian changes to gun laws....and now look at what's happened!

I do think there should not be any gun laws at all, hell is you want a WMD then your free to have one - just do not use it 

BUT the US talks about the 2nd ammendement and being able to stand up to government - I have yet to see it and it is long past the point politicians and hencemen in police and military needed to be shot

Edited by ad_ceng

14 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

It is interesting that it is Axis Powers that are reverting back to type.

Perhaps whoever is behind this predicted that countries will revert to type, going far further than humanely acceptable, leading to inevitible conflict?

Pharma working with military industrial complex?

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

7 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

Flee to the UK, claim asylum and benefits.

No brainer. The second point specifically. 

Screenshot_20211119-112744.png

• Agree 5
  • Informative 1

30 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

That's putting flesh on the bones.

There will as ever be no genuine action taken against those on benefits because they can't pay those fines.

However any working person will be hit in the wallet.

It then raises the question of how much the fine would have to be to make you submit to taking a vaccine that has yet to receive proper medical approval.

£100?

£500?

£1,000?

I just wouldn't pay them. Most fines can be ignored. Most bailifs have little powers. Even if they did, I buy old stuff that's not worth taking. It's easy and cheap to replace. The only thing they can really do is an attachment or earnings/benefits.

Edited by 23rdian
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Stunley Andwin said:

I think it worth pointing out that during this terrifying health catastrophe, the number of people dying has remained at entirely normal levels throughout the entire year.

https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps#z-scores-by-country

This is nothing to do with public health.

There is a delay in reporting, so any big uptick might not show, but yes, no sign from the stats that anything like what is being talked about is required.

As for the UK vs Austria, the huge multicultural component may come into play big time should anything similar be considered.

• Agree 5

Frank Hovis
16 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

I would hope the Law would protect you from being forced against your will to take medication that has no marketing authorisation and the manufacturers have no legal responsibility.

I would hope the same but the law on medicines was either waived, suspended or changed (I don't know which) for these particular vaccines because of exceptional circumstances and with the manufacturers indemnified against claims.

Once you've ripped up the rules once and got away with it then it becomes easier to do it the next time.

• Agree 8

A tremendous # on the lung
32 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

I don't see anything wrong with this tbh.

Unless someone has a genuine medical exemption they should be vaccinated. 

You are all of my work colleagues and ICM£5

• Agree 2
  • Bogged 1
  • Lol 6

Frank Hovis
5 minutes ago, 23rdian said:

I just wouldn't pay them. Most fines can be ignored. Most bailifs have little powers. Even if they did, I buy old stuff that's not worth taking. It's easy and cheap to replace. The only thing they can really do is an attachment or earnings/benefits.

I expect that it would be an "attachment of earnings" as is the case for council tax debt so, if employed, you wouldn't have a say in it any more than you could refuse to pay off your student debt.

I used to see several of these CTAOEs when checking payroll and for some surprising people; junior management with fancy cars were included as well as the low paid.

• Agree 2
  • Cheers 1

Frank Hovis
3 minutes ago, A tremendous # on the lung said:

You are all of my work colleagues and ICM£5

I have avoided or evaded any discussion of my vaccine status with work colleagues and ignored the "anonymous" HR call to report the same.

I expect that they, colleagues and HR, assume that I have been vaccinated and an happy to allow them to continue to think this.

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

Norfolk Variant
4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I expect that it would be an "attachment of earnings" as is the case for council tax debt so, if employed, you wouldn't have a say in it any more than you could refuse to pay off your student debt.

I used to see several of these CTAOEs when checking payroll and for some surprising people; junior management with fancy cars were included as well as the low paid.

There's already quite a backlog for the courts to deal with. A few million more cases and I'd probably be dead before anything happened regarding my case.

• Agree 3

47 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Well I don't think that it will happen here.

But Austria, New Zealand may well go ahead with this.

Wouldn't be surprised if sturgeon mandated it.

• Agree 4
  • Lol 1

moneyscam
31 minutes ago, tlc said:

Ha ha great minds think alike as I was about to post the same thing. I was interested to see if the MN branch covidians would see this as a step too far and am glad to see that so far the majority of the posts are against compulsory vaccinations.

Some detail now emerging as to the consequences of refusing the compulsoshot - fines then imprisonment. No detail yet as to what happens once in prison. I suspect a strap down gurney and Nurse Ratchet will figure somehow.

large-524158-20211119-113402.jpg

Edited by moneyscam
  • Agree 1
  • Bogged 1