DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Compulsory vaccination

Surrounded by idiots

1 minute ago, 23rdian said:

They've enabled comments on that BBC article now. God, there are some wankers in this cuntry.

I'm honestly too scared to look

• Agree 1

Madness.

If jabbing is a way of priming the populations for potential bio-war I would have expected them to just say so, rather than use compulsory jabs. I therefore conclude this covid conspiracy idea is probably not true.

If the jabs don't prevent infection or transmission 100%, just what rationale is there for use the heavy hand of force which is guaranteed to result in violent pushback?

• Agree 6

stop_the_craziness
2 minutes ago, moneyscam said:

Ha ha great minds think alike as I was about to post the same thing. I was interested to see if the MN branch covidians would see this as a step too far and am glad to see that so far the majority of the posts are against compulsory vaccinations.

Some detail now emerging as to the consequences of refusing the compulsoshot - fines then imprisonment. No detail yet as to what happens once in prison, I suspect a strap down gurney and Nurse Ratchet will figure somehow.

large-524158-20211119-113402.jpg

Fighting talk, but still the weakest words are around the penalties and the ability to enshrine it in law.  Mind you, they've got three months to firm it up so I won't be too complacent yet.

Bornagain
1 hour ago, JFK said:

This really is going to be the one to watch - along with Italy and Germany.  Ironically 2 recent examples of real world fascism in recent living memory.

Just how do you think this will go? Are they really going to think they can forcibly medically 'treat' someone. It takes just a few people to say fuck this and take out a few state pigs and then you will have a nice tinder box situation and real civil unrest.

Fuck the austria authoritarians, let them burn, and hang.

I would happily light the match, or pull the lever.

• Agree 2
  • Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, Reck B said:

Madness.

If jabbing is a way of priming the populations for potential bio-war I would have expected them to just say so, rather than use compulsory jabs. I therefore conclude this covid conspiracy idea is probably not true.

If the jabs don't prevent infection or transmission 100%, just what rationale is there for use the heavy hand of force which is guaranteed to result in violent pushback?

I do think the plethora conspiracy theories can begin to be whittled down.

• Agree 3

Bornagain

Pfizer is a US company.

I would imagine that there are two legal solutions to the problem of compulsory vaccination;-

Either take Pfizer to court in the US and sue them for everything,

Or, target the Pfizer execs on a personal basis.

It occurs to me that their are also non-legal solutions - if one of the Pfizer execs was frightened for his, his childrens or his grandchildrens safety then you might find that they would simply  stop providing their products to "difficult" countries.

Imagine the Philosophy exam questions that could be posed by this  "If the Pharma /Government Alliance targets the unvaccinated with potentially dangerous treatments, then what is the morality of the unvaccinated targeting members of the Government or their Business Partners ?"

Fascinating, and frightening.

• Agree 5

Mirror Mirror
47 minutes ago, tlc said:

Quite a few there with their heads screwed on, tempered of course with the usual scattering of morons, who still seem incapable of grasping that the jabs don’t stop infection or transmission,

Covid is infinitely more infectious and unless people get vaccinated it will NEVER end. There are some people who can't be vaccinated for medical reasons so they take up the tiny% who don't require vaccination for herd immunity
it is beyond selfish. These are unprecedented times- personal freedoms go out the window as far as I am concerned.”

• Agree 2
  • Bogged 1

Stunley Andwin
3 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

How things have changed on mumnet!

The Pro-Jabbers now come across as unhinged fascist lunatics.

Yes, I really do think there has been a large change in support for this in the last two to three weeks. Mumsnet appears to be changing, there was a reddit thread yesterday that I highlighted yesterday and even the cretins on thaivisa are gradually going against it. These used to be some of the worst places.

The first boosters are extremely unpopular. Then the government will have to get the elderly on their second boosters probably by March 2022.

• Agree 1

Having lots of mandates for our own good would make for an interesting society.

Mandatory contraception for all unmarried females of child bearing age.

Mandatory health checks with the overweight and/or smokers paying more NI or receiving less bennies. Pro rata to their excess weight and/or reduced lung capacity.

Similar for those damaging their health with drug abuse, including alcohol.

• Agree 11

Bus Stop Boxer
2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Agreed.

Horseface Arden was grinning like a Cheshire cat when she was saying how unvaccinated people would be discriminated against.

It does make me think that a lot of politicians have been "got at" with regard to this vaccine.

Surprisingly either Boris or, more likely, Javed is resisting this push.

By elections.

• Agree 4

Frank Hovis
10 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Quite a few there with their heads screwed on, tempered of course with the usual scattering of morons, who still seem incapable of grasping that the jabs don’t stop infection or transmission,

Covid is infinitely more infectious and unless people get vaccinated it will NEVER end. There are some people who can't be vaccinated for medical reasons so they take up the tiny% who don't require vaccination for herd immunity
it is beyond selfish. These are unprecedented times- personal freedoms go out the window as far as I am concerned.”

When did influenza "end"?  I must have missed that.

When it comes to Covid it's always the ill-informed that are the most vocal and passionate.

I suppose they have more room in their heads to act as a resonating chamber.

• Agree 9

Bornagain
3 minutes ago, jm51 said:

Having lots of mandates for our own good would make for an interesting society.

Mandatory contraception for all unmarried females of child bearing age.

Mandatory health checks with the overweight and/or smokers paying more NI or receiving less bennies. Pro rata to their excess weight and/or reduced lung capacity.

Similar for those damaging their health with drug abuse, including alcohol.

Nah, the Austrian leader would lock up the fat and force them to lose weight - they could build camps dotted around the cheap parts of Europe (Poland might be a suitable place) where they could house the "patients"

All they need to ensure success is a catchy title - I propose the name "Concentration Camp"

Bastards - I would not put it past them.

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

ElKapitan84

I mean let's condense this.

You are presented with a fine.  You don't pay it.  The fine multiplies.  You claim you cannot afford it.  It multiplies.  They must then either detain you or send bailiffs around.

Bailiffs trying to raid homes of the unvaxxed will be sent packing, or eventually even killed.

• Agree 5
  • Cheers 1

Yadda yadda yadda
1 hour ago, Reck B said:

Madness.

Any mention of bio-war would raise a lot of questions that they don't want to answer. Who is developing weapons? Is covid a weapon? Why aren't we sanctioning that country? Are we developing weapons? Is the US developing weapons? Etc.

If we presume that China is developing weapons announcing that publicly brings down globalisation. You would instantly have a cold war.

I wouldn't rule it out.

• Agree 5