DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Horsepaste to K.O Vax

M S E Refugee

M S E Refugee

Would it be possible for the Horsepaste to neutralise the AZ viral vector Vaccine?

It is looking like a forgone conclusion that it's going to be mandatory so has anyone got any ideas of how we can negate the Jab.

2 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

Would it be possible for the Horsepaste to neutralise the AZ viral vector Vaccine?

It is looking like a forgone conclusion that it's going to be mandatory so has anyone got any ideas of how we can negate the Jab.

Fake arm or bribe? 

Doesnt seem to be anything you can do to prevent it doing stuff once it's in you. 

As far as I'm aware the MRNA vaccines all cause you to produce the spike protein, not use a spike protein to get it in you. 

Ivermectin works by stopping the spike binding, which shouldn't do anything as the vaxed protein shouldn't cause illness if it binds but your body will still be reacting to them floating around in your body. 

• Informative 1

M S E Refugee
13 minutes ago, Myco said:

Fake arm or bribe? 

Doesnt seem to be anything you can do to prevent it doing stuff once it's in you. 

As far as I'm aware the MRNA vaccines all cause you to produce the spike protein, not use a spike protein to get it in you. 

Ivermectin works by stopping the spike binding, which shouldn't do anything as the vaxed protein shouldn't cause illness if it binds but your body will still be reacting to them floating around in your body. 

I thought maybe the Ivermectin could possibly stop the Adenovirus from infecting you.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32641484/

This study is for a Human Adenovirus rather than the Chimp one.

Edited by M S E Refugee

King Penda
26 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

Hold out has long has you can and hope people start dying in huge numbers

• Agree 9
  • Lol 1

M S E Refugee
5 minutes ago, King Penda said:

Hold out has long has you can and hope people start dying in huge numbers

I will not give up, things do look bleak but it looks like governments around the World are getting desperate hence their actions. 

• Agree 4

Don't give in. Trump is going back to the Supreme Court on Tuesday. Patrick Byrne says he will be amazed if they don't take the case.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 2

14 minutes ago, Talking Monkey said:

To me things look less bleak because of the desperation, I still get down though but as the shit show escalates it's only going to wake more people up. I think we're fast approaching a tipping point where the narrative hits a vicious circle where the more they push it the more people wake up. For me 2nd booster is the one where huge numbers say no more and those that do take it will get ill in large numbers due to cumulative negative impacts. 

I'm keeping my ear out for Boaster talk in the office. Haven't heard a peep yet unlike when they were boasting about being able to go on holiday soon...

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

stop_the_craziness
7 hours ago, M S E Refugee said:

I will not give up, things do look bleak but it looks like governments around the World are getting desperate hence their actions. 

Maybe we are looking at this back-to-front.  The countries going full retard at the moment are the ones who have lower percentages than the UK already has.  Because we can fiddle our stats to say we have tens of millions fewer people in the country than we actually do, then our percentage looks higher than it really is.   The countries lagging behind us probably need to get up from their genuine 60% or whatever to our totally-made-up 80-something percent and then the big boys will call off the dogs on them.

We're assuming that making something compulsory means they need it to be 100%.  Maybe that's an incorrect assumption and therefore all our thinking from that point is also incorrect.

Just a spot of late-night hopium.

Edited by stop_the_craziness
Fewer! I meant fewer!
  • Informative 2
  • Cheers 1

ashestoashes

this panic is what they're trying to create, the dates are still 3 months away, plenty will happen before then

• Agree 4

There's a theoretical chance that the ivermectin will bind to the spike and stop the body's reaction to it.

I'd like to see someone else do it first, though.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

Long time lurking
10 hours ago, M S E Refugee said:

Maditory dose not mean you are breaking the law by refusing, then you have take into account the government have folded regarding care workers even when they have the backing of law 

It's all simply a game of coercion and who blink's first then add into it that there are over 5 million un vaxed plus 4.5 million and rising singles that are refusing round two  I think the government are fucked

Besides the fact it's looking like March next year is penciled in for the end date 

Then you have the reporting of protest's today ,all of a sudden it's looking like we have turned a corner

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 2

On 22/11/2021 at 02:05, Long time lurking said:

Maditory dose not mean you are breaking the law by refusing, then you have take into account the government have folded regarding care workers even when they have the backing of law 

It's all simply a game of coercion and who blink's first then add into it that there are over 5 million un vaxed plus 4.5 million and rising singles that are refusing round two  I think the government are fucked

Besides the fact it's looking like March next year is penciled in for the end date 

Then you have the reporting of protest's today ,all of a sudden it's looking like we have turned a corner

Really does seem to me like the leaky nature of the vax has thrown sand in the gears of an otherwise pretty solid plan to push through quickly to the great reset before the masses realised what was going on. If the vax had just worked a bit better the narrative would have held. Once people start joining the dots en masse though the frame cannot hold.

<Schwab> "we would have gotten our digital IDs and great reset if it weren't for you pesky pharma companies and your shit leaky vaxxes"

• Agree 7
  • Bogged 1
  • Lol 1

1 hour ago, Boglet said:

Really does seem to me like the leaky nature of the vax has thrown sand in the gears of an otherwise pretty solid plan to push through quickly to the great reset before the masses realised what was going on. If the vax had just worked a bit better the narrative would have held. Once people start joining the dots en masse though the frame cannot hold.

<Schwab> "we would have gotten our digital IDs and great reset if it weren't for you pesky pharma companies and your shit leaky vaxxes"

On the other hand, if the vax did work, and the virus was deadlier, then there would be no need for the passports because:

1. No need to depend on others for protection, as own vaccination worked! 

2. Much greater majority would be happy to get jabbed as there would be actual evidence supporting that decision, rather than Bill Gates and Fauci telling us so. 

Edited by Bear Hug
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Bear Hug said:

On the other hand, if the vax did work, and the virus was deadlier, then there would be no need for the passports because:

1. No need to depend on others for protection, as own vaccination worked! 

2. Much greater majority would be happy to get jabbed as there would be actual evidence supporting that decision, rather than Bill Gates and Fauci telling us so. 

Fauci will be locked up shortly....

• Informative 1