DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Y Viva España

nirvana

I heard the Spaniards (is that right or the Spanish?) have stopped charging for the Autovias ie the toll motorways.....

dunno how long it'll last but it'll save a few shekels on a drive to the south for the winter.....

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, nirvana said:

I heard the Spaniards (is that right or the Spanish?) have stopped charging for the Autovias ie the toll motorways.....

dunno how long it'll last but it'll save a few shekels on a drive to the south for the winter.....

Interesting. Where abouts are you going? 

13 hours ago, nirvana said:

When I was there last summer they had already done this north of Alicante. 

• Informative 1

2 hours ago, spunko said:

Interesting. Where abouts are you going? 

nowhere at the mo until some slacker frog cnuts have finished buying my barn lol

But it's tempting to go to southern Spain and/or Portugal for a few winter months......a few years ago you could rent an apartment for a month for less than 300 yuros but prices might have gone up a bit.......boomerbook used to be the place to look for bargains

• Informative 1

26 minutes ago, nirvana said:

nowhere at the mo until some slacker frog cnuts have finished buying my barn lol

But it's tempting to go to southern Spain and/or Portugal for a few winter months......a few years ago you could rent an apartment for a month for less than 300 yuros but prices might have gone up a bit.......boomerbook used to be the place to look for bargains

Do you know if you can actually leave France? I don't know your jabbed status. But I can't even enter :( Just wondering why you're looking at driving, rather than flying.

1 minute ago, spunko said:

Do you know if you can actually leave France? I don't know your jabbed status. But I can't even enter :( Just wondering why you're looking at driving, rather than flying.

jab free, up the revolution! I will not succumb, it's a fight to the death for me now lol  

there are no border checks from what I've heard........car gives you loads of flexibility and I can chuck my bike in the back...

you can even go skiing in the sierra nevadas.......

and if you're feeling really adventurous the ferries over to Morocco are really cheap BUT that might be pushing it a bit too far with convid passes etc

BUT I'm pretty confident about travelling around mainland Europe still from what I've heard....I know things can change rapidly....maybe Austria are gonna be a test case for other fascist fukkers? :S

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, nirvana said:

jab free, up the revolution! I will not succumb, it's a fight to the death for me now lol  

there are no border checks from what I've heard........car gives you loads of flexibility and I can chuck my bike in the back...

you can even go skiing in the sierra nevadas.......

and if you're feeling really adventurous the ferries over to Morocco are really cheap BUT that might be pushing it a bit too far with convid passes etc

BUT I'm pretty confident about travelling around mainland Europe still from what I've heard....I know things can change rapidly....maybe Austria are gonna be a test case for other fascist fukkers? :S

Well unless the regulations for French citizens are different to enter Spain, you need a PCR test to enter, last time I went there. Presumably you would also need to go through Andorra?

2 hours ago, spunko said:

Well unless the regulations for French citizens are different to enter Spain, you need a PCR test to enter, last time I went there. Presumably you would also need to go through Andorra?

Andorra is bloody tiny lol

I'd probs just cross using the main motorway up north, the A63....

but there's loads o crossings that are 'quiet'....this is the D993 at Arneguy :)

Screenshot_2021-11-23_16-37-24.png

Long time lurking
2 hours ago, nirvana said:

Andorra is bloody tiny lol

I'd probs just cross using the main motorway up north, the A63....

but there's loads o crossings that are 'quiet'....this is the D993 at Arneguy :)

Screenshot_2021-11-23_16-37-24.png

Yep France to Spain or Portugal for that matter is akin to trying to sneak into Scotland from England if doing so by road ,if you ignored the lingo on the road signs it would be hard to tell where the fuck you were without referring to a map 

• Agree 1