DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Dutch Courage

onlyme

13 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Thank God we left the EU, notice the dog refused to attack the man on the ground, the pig was trying to get it to bit eand the dog wanted none of it, despite how much the pig pushed him forward to attack.

Are you suggesting that our plod are not capable of similar?   o.O

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

Just now, One percent said:

Not so much, just europe's tendencies to decline to such is less likely to spread now we a out, live firing on the street and hardly a word said but it is obvious the decision making in the EU is collective and under selective duress.

• Agree 3

23 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Thank God we left the EU, notice the dog refused to attack the man on the ground, the pig was trying to get it to bit eand the dog wanted none of it, despite how much the pig pushed him forward to attack.

Scum.

• Agree 6

remember that french guy that beat the shit out of a riot cop not so long back, was obviously a boxer and still kicked shit out of the heavily armoured copper, with just his fists.

• Agree 5

The Masked Tulip
29 minutes ago, Liberty said:

That’s pure evil. I would say “animals” but that’s evidently not the right word. Thank you dog for being better than your handler.

I notice that we have seen several EU police forces with no identification on helmets or uniforms of who the officers are. Something to keep an eye out for when the UK Police start donning the riot gear. 

• Agree 2
  • Informative 2

The Masked Tulip
2 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

remember that french guy that beat the shit out of a riot cop not so long back, was obviously a boxer and still kicked shit out of the heavily armoured copper, with just his fists.

Did not see that. Do you mean the Aussie guy? I don't recall any videos of French coppers getting their arses kicked by French protestors.

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

Did not see that. Do you mean the Aussie guy? I don't recall any videos of French coppers getting their arses kicked by French protestors.

was those yellow vest protests, guy was a professional boxer i think, hang on....

saw a longer one before that, i think i f i remember correctly those cops were hitting a woman and the boxer stopped them, but was a while back now so maybe my shot memory is not so good.

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 2

45 minutes ago, Liberty said:

That’s pure evil. I would say “animals” but that’s evidently not the right word. Thank you dog for being better than your handler.

Us nasty far right evil scum on here look at that video and see it as abhorrent.

Leftists and modern 'liberals' will be cheering those coppers on, muttering about it being for the greater good and thankful that someone else is doing the dirty work on their behalf.

• Agree 9
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Liberty said:

Further proof that dogs are nicer than people.

• Agree 9

40 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

was those yellow vest protests, guy was a professional boxer i think, hang on....

saw a longer one before that, i think i f i remember correctly those cops were hitting a woman and the boxer stopped them, but was a while back now so maybe my shot memory is not so good.

One bloke against four and they're the ones retreating  :D

• Agree 1

Logans Lost Finger
3 hours ago, One percent said:

I understand there's many ex miners who have experienced this level of police professionalism. 

• Agree 4
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Logans Lost Finger said:

I understand there's many ex miners who have experienced this level of police professionalism. 

And the bloke murdered by plod in one of the london riots who was just making his way home. 

• Agree 1

Surrounded by idiots
47 minutes ago, One percent said:

And the bloke murdered by plod in one of the london riots who was just making his way home. 

Ian Tomlinson

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I notice that we have seen several EU police forces with no identification on helmets or uniforms of who the officers are. Something to keep an eye out for when the UK Police start donning the riot gear. 

The Aussie police all sport face masks and sunglasses for that very reason. Almost impossible to identify any of them as they batter an old man or teenage girl.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, onlyme said:

the dog wanted none of it, despite how much the pig pushed him forward to attack.

Dogs are trained to target and attack a threatening person. That's why they are not attacking protestors. The dog in the vid below attacks his own threatening handler.

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
  • Cheers 1

Euro police need to be careful

Still in that 80s mindset of no blowback from populace, more worried of internal discipline if getting too hitty/shooty

Unfortunately for them 2 decades of open borders and liberalism have changed society - e.g. Albanian drug gangs on the continent have enough weaponry for a small army. Most probably actually invited in as asylum seekers too. If things go the wrong way the crowds may start to shoot back

• Agree 4

16 hours ago, muggle said:

One bloke against four and they're the ones retreating  :D

I liked that he focused on just one of them. One side vs the other side is what they are used to. Looking at a tough guy knowing that he is intent on doing you in, not others, just you, makes it personal.

Was also funny where the boxer casually walked past a guy in hi viz to get closer to his target. It made the hi viz guy seem like he was a marshal in a sporting event. :)