DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Stillbirths

Snake Plissken

Snake Plissken

We had news from Scotland, then from the cdc for US, now Canada. Normally 5 or 6 in 6 months, now 86.

A problem of being vaccinated during pregnancy or persisting longer term ?

• Informative 11

unregistered_guest

When I had my clotshots, they made me sign a declaration that I wasn't pregnant or breastfeeding. I though, "OK, I've got a bit of a lockdown belly and moobs due to exercising less, but that's no reason to ask me whether I'm about to pop a sprog or if I've recently done so. That's just rude!"

• Informative 2
  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 1

One percent
1 minute ago, unregistered_guest said:

When I had my clotshots, they made me sign a declaration that I wasn't pregnant or breastfeeding. I though, "OK, I've got a bit of a lockdown belly and moobs due to exercising less, but that's no reason to ask me whether I'm about to pop a sprog or if I've recently done so. That's just rude!"

You are Nick Knowles and ICMFP. 

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

maynardgravy

Richie Allen had a guest banging on about this:

Richie is joined by Professor Dolores Cahill. 

Dolores Cahill holds an honours degree in Molecular Genetics from Trinity College Dublin and a PhD in Immunology and Biotechnology from Dublin City University. Dolores has received international recognition for her biomedical research. 
On today's show, Professor Cahill discusses:
What's the reality of adverse reactions to covid jabs?
Are the jabs harming pregnant women? 
Will the jab eventually be compulsory for everyone in the UK?
What can we do to stop the roll-out?
Read more on Dolores Cahill at www.worlddoctorsalliance.com 

29 mins in:

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/richieallen/episodes/2021-11-23T11_19_17-08_00

• Informative 6

33 minutes ago, AQUAMAN said:

The vax is going to be an extinction level event

What will be will be, I just wish it would get it over with now.

• Agree 2

The Masked Tulip

It is just fucking awful. Yet when we try to warn people we are the loons.

Have a read of the below - a survey asking different nationalties if they think the jabs are dangerous. Us smart Europeans and Yanks have not a clue. Those 'stupid' Indians and Africas seem a lot more clued up.

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/11/24/news-briefs-wendy-williams-update-young-people-dropping-dead-daily-australia-aboriginals-more/

• Agree 3

sarahbell
4 hours ago, Snake Plissken said:

If that was due to covid and not the vax as youtube John would have us believe, why are we only seeing the spike now and not last year when covid was rife but no vax ????

That data chart only goes back to January this year. 
You're right. Seeing the last 10 years data would be better.

It might always blip at some times of the year due to "the moon" or "goosefat being used in animal blessings on the sacred mountain" 

• Agree 2

Roger_Mellie

I heard some terrible news this morning, a close colleague of mine found out yesterday his wife is going to need a termination. She's quite far in too. Devastating news at any time, but the vax question is always the first thing that now comes to mind. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 10

sarahbell

https://www.theoldhamtimes.co.uk/news/19750846.six-stillbirths-one-nhs-trust-last-month---two-involved-covid/

There were six stillbirths in October at the Northern Care Alliance (NCA) which runs Salford Royal, the Royal Oldham, Fairfield General and Rochdale Infirmary.

One of the pregnancies was terminated for ‘fetal abnormalities’, but it is still considered to be a stillbirth because it took place after 24 weeks had passed.

Edited by sarahbell
  • Informative 1

The Masked Tulip

It is painful to read just the few posts in this thread detailing the deaths. Common sense suggests what the cause is. I wonder how people will make mental gymnastics in order to avoid linking the deaths to the jabs. It seems tragically logical, yet I imagine that many will still refuse to link the two. Awful. 

• Agree 8

sarahbell
36 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

It is painful to read just the few posts in this thread detailing the deaths. Common sense suggests what the cause is. I wonder how people will make mental gymnastics in order to avoid linking the deaths to the jabs. It seems tragically logical, yet I imagine that many will still refuse to link the two. Awful. 

Have you got full jab status of everyone involved? 

Two cases in Oldham were linked to catching Covid. 1 was a deformity termination which is apparently counted as a still birth. 

All quite horrific whatever the cause. 

Just remember thalidomide though. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, sarahbell said:

Two cases in Oldham were linked to catching Covid. 1 was a deformity termination which is apparently counted as a still birth.

Presumably stillbirths weren't an issues last year though when covid was rife?

• Agree 2

sarahbell
6 minutes ago, Ninja said:

Presumably stillbirths weren't an issues last year though when covid was rife?

I haven't looked for stats. But am now interested in doing so but am on mobile phone currently.

You'd think it'd have been mentioned if it was. 

• Agree 1