DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Politicians acting scared

Stunley Andwin

Stunley Andwin

There has been a great shift in consciousness over the past couple of weeks and this entire scam is falling apart quickly now. The politicians know what they have done and many of them will be aware that they may be facing life imprisonment or worse. Let's collect examples of politicians who are shitting themselves in fear.

Sajid Javid was possibly the first of these with a very strange reply on twitter. RESPECT THE NHS!

https://www.indy100.com/politics/sajid-javid-nhs-vaccine-tweet-b1959218

Michael Gunner of Northern Territories has completely lost the plot.

We're coming for you!

Edited by Stunley Andwin
  • Agree 4
  • Informative 2
  • Cheers 2

35 minutes ago, Stuey said:

NUREMBERG II IS COMING

Strangely, these stickers have appeared all around the Tees this morning...

🤔🤔🤔

They are not even going to make it to trial.

• Agree 1

Hail the Tripod
2 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

There has been a great shift in consciousness over the past couple of weeks and this entire scam is falling apart quickly now. The politicians know what they have done and many of them will be aware that they may be facing life imprisonment or worse. Let's collect examples of politicians who are shitting themselves in fear.

Sajid Javid was possibly the first of these with a very strange reply on twitter. RESPECT THE NHS!

https://www.indy100.com/politics/sajid-javid-nhs-vaccine-tweet-b1959218

Michael Gunner of Northern Territories has completely lost the plot.

We're coming for you!

“You’re either with us, or against us.” the core expression of fascism.

• Agree 3

The Masked Tulip

But they are carrying on regardless. There is no pause. Instead they are pushing for kids to be jabbed, threatening the jobs of hundreds of millions and, enforcing lockdowns for the unjabbed and, in Oz, force-jabbing people.

If they were worried they would be pausing all of the above, making addresses to the public saying that there needs to be a pause.

• Agree 10

I could have sadly had my last trip abroad. EU making it compulsory for 2 jabs (will be with booster next), making my earliest trip to Europe some months away. As this develops with more jabs and boosters, that timeline is only going to get longer. I might never be “fully vaccinated” enough to travel…

FB513C10-51F4-47FA-8346-DDB316E9B1BD.png

• Informative 1
  • Bogged 1

Just now, One percent said:

It’s not just vaccinated, it’s vaccinated within the last nine months. They are going to be jabbing the covidiots forever.  

I don't think there will be any jabbings in 2022 - here, anyway. 

I also predict a headline before the end of the year, "Were the anti-vaxxers right?"

• Agree 7
  • Cheers 3

ILikeCake
2 minutes ago, Stuey said:

I also predict a headline before the end of the year, "Were the anti-vaxxers right?"

I really hope you're right.

• Agree 4

4 minutes ago, Stuey said:

Never 

They will explain it away with some new variant with magical properties which conveniently explain what everyone is observing.

• Agree 6

One percent
5 minutes ago, Stuey said:

Have you met any covidians?  They seem to be doubling down.  

• Agree 4

What we may well see is huge numbers of people deleting a large portion of their last years worth of posts on social media, then denying they were ever a maxvaxxer

• Agree 4
  • Lol 5

I hear all these theories about the covid vaccine being used to kill a number of the population,  they don't need to. They only need to bring down civilisation and the population will start killing each other.

• Agree 6
  • Lol 1

United States mid terms November 8, 2022.

Democrats are going to be unbelievably unpopular by then.  They'll need postal votes. 

something, something, lockdowns. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

King Penda
54 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I imagine that most will not wish to visit the burning cities of Europe. Tens of millions have refused the jabs so far. I imagine more of the jabbed will refuse boosters in the coming year.

Can I go panic buying

• Lol 4

14 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Her next video is titled 'Woo Update'.

Seemed pretty balanced actually. There was one odd part where he seemed to suggest that the behaviour of vaccinated people now is so compliant, it's as if there is something in injections that's affecting it. 

That's pushing it, otherwise all very reasonable. His description of meeting with MPs reminded me of Patrick Byrne in White House. Elements of backstabbing scum etc. 

• Informative 1

The Masked Tulip
3 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

Seemed pretty balanced actually. There was one odd part where he seemed to suggest that the behaviour of vaccinated people now is so compliant, it's as if there is something in injections that's affecting it. 

That's pushing it, otherwise all very reasonable. His description of meeting with MPs reminded me of Patrick Byrne in White House. Elements of backstabbing scum etc. 

Yes, very much like PB in the WH. It is a club and we are not in it.

• Agree 1

well sturgeon tweeting that "I'm eternally thankful for the vaccine makers doing the impossible praise allah"( or something) could be (OT but should she not be sending christmas cards to some Chinese computer coders?).  Could be deflection; pass the blame (thanks) to these scientific demigods and pharma companie$.

But idk - sometimes I think they've been slowly sneakily lead up the garden path....their hubris and arrogance blinding them and mixed with promises of untold power and future influence, all for the greater good.  Maybe their at the point now looking back at old notes and diaries and realizing what they've actually been up to.  Getting even more esoteric are they under some kind of spell or influence like many of the public are - just on an order of magnitude a heavier one.

On 25/11/2021 at 13:49, Boglet said:

Never 

They will explain it away with some new variant with magical properties which conveniently explain what everyone is observing.

Right on cue. Here comes the 'inb4 variant'

image.png.c7cdfad0b1ec4b3d057690ffe95328df.png

Edited by Boglet
  • Agree 2