DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

AIDS

Bear Hug

Somewhere in this forum there was a video suggesting that AIDS pandemic may have some parallels with covid one: illnesses of individuals with poor health exaggerated by anti-Aids medications. With some questions whether HIV actually causes AIDS. 

Is there any more material on this? Looked interesting. 

• Agree 1

sarahbell

You will discover anti-virals play an important part in reducing the viral load of HIV people to almost zero. However that does rely on people taking a tablet or 10 every day.
It's being turned into a jab every two months to make it easier. Perhaps also to hide the stash of tablets people have in their homes from people who might be cynical about it.

There's some signs it causes kidney cancer in long term use. Prep (as it's known) is pushed by HIV+ people to ensure that no one needs a condom.

Which is a load of fucking nazi shite as condoms prevent STDs other than HIV and actually form the basis of good sexual health practices.

• Informative 1

21 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

Somewhere in this forum there was a video suggesting that AIDS pandemic may have some parallels with covid one: illnesses of individuals with poor health exaggerated by anti-Aids medications. With some questions whether HIV actually causes AIDS. 

Have a read about Peter Duesberg, if interested in so-called HIV Denialism. It's unfortunate for AIDS proponents that he is one of the leading lights in oncology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Duesberg#AIDS

He has been completely cut-off from the medical community for having a different opinion on AIDS/HIV, despite everything else he has done.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 2

belfastchild
11 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Prep (as it's known) is pushed by HIV+ people to ensure that no one needs a condom.

Hadnt heard of it until I travelled a lot in the US. There are more TV ads for it than gold on RT news!

• Informative 2

sarahbell
4 minutes ago, belfastchild said:

Hadnt heard of it until I travelled a lot in the US. There are more TV ads for it than gold on RT news!

Really?

21 minutes ago, spunko said:

Have a read about Peter Duesberg, if interested in so-called HIV Denialism. It's unfortunate for AIDS proponents that he is one of the leading lights in oncology.

He has been completely cut-off from the medical community for having a different opinion on AIDS/HIV, despite everything else he has done.

The video I watched was by an interview with Kary Mullis. Duesberg is mentioned in there. 

Can't find the thread where this was posted originally now. Given everything we know about covid, this looks very convincing.  But it would be nice to find some more recent discussion on this. 

There must be other covid sceptics asking questions. 

• Informative 1

The Masked Tulip

Robert Kennedy Jnr's ebook on Fauci is £2.99 on Amazon. Apparently it has an entire chapter on HIV/AIDs and Fauci.

Edited by The Masked Tulip
typo
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

Hail the Tripod
1 hour ago, Bear Hug said:

The relationship between some putative viruses and cancers actually gets more confusing the more you read about it. For instance, PCR testing of ovarian cancer will show positive hits for HIV DNA chains, in people not otherwise presenting as HIV positive.

https://journals.asm.org/doi/full/10.1128/CDLI.6.1.115-126.1999

PCR with HIV-1 Env-derived primers revealed DNA sequences with over 90% homology to HIV-1 gp41 in syncytia and in ovarian cancer cells but not in normal ovary cells. 

No one seems to have a good explanation as to why. 

Edited by Hail the Tripod
  • Informative 2

11 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Robert Kennedy Jnr's ebook on Fauci is £2.99 on Amazon. Apparently it has an entire chapter on JIV/AIDs and Fauci.

That might be worth a significant sum in years to come...

57 minutes ago, spunko said:

I have the book.  For worthless information, it was expensive.  I see a deboonking on Pozipedia as a badge of honour now.

• Informative 1

13 minutes ago, Loki said:

I have the book.  For worthless information, it was expensive.  I see a deboonking on Pozipedia as a badge of honour now.

I cannot guarantee safety of the link but I've just downloaded what looks like pdf of the entire book from here. 

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/261948355_Inventing_the_AIDS_Virus

Edited by Bear Hug
  • Cheers 1

19 hours ago, sarahbell said:

Prep (as it's known) is pushed by HIV+ people to ensure that no one needs a condom.

Which is a load of fucking nazi shite as condoms prevent STDs other than HIV and actually form the basis of good sexual health practices.

If you want to worry a risk-adverse sperg, show them the statistics for condom efficiency:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condom

With proper use—and use at every act of intercourse—women whose partners use male condoms experience a 2% per-year pregnancy rate.[1] With typical use the rate of pregnancy is 18% per-year.

According to a 2000 report by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), consistent use of latex condoms reduces the risk of HIV transmission by approximately 85% relative to risk when unprotected, putting the seroconversion rate (infection rate) at 0.9 per 100 person-years with condom, down from 6.7 per 100 person-years.

Better than not using one, but not absolute prevention.

• Informative 1

Roger_Mellie
1 hour ago, apples said:

If you want to worry a risk-adverse sperg, show them the statistics for condom efficiency:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condom

Better than not using one, but not absolute prevention.

This reminds me of a discussion I had with my wife about a friend of hers who got pregnant after her husband had a vasectomy. Apparently it spontaneously reversed. Oh, did it fucking really? I've got a more likely explanationxD

So, woman gets pregnant when her husband always uses condoms. I don't think that's down to the jonnies. 

• Lol 1

sarahbell
2 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

This reminds me of a discussion I had with my wife about a friend of hers who got pregnant after her husband had a vasectomy. Apparently it spontaneously reversed. Oh, did it fucking really? I've got a more likely explanationxD

So, woman gets pregnant when her husband always uses condoms. I don't think that's down to the jonnies. 

DNA test?

Roger_Mellie
16 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

DNA test?

This is where me and Mrs. Mellie ended up at loggerheads. I've had the snip, and I said if you ever got pregnant I wouldn't accept it without a DNA test. 

She went fucking ballisticxD

• Informative 1
  • Lol 2