• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Fucking Hell - Run + Hide lessons to primary kids!

What a cunting mess theyve made of this country.

Threats.

Counter terrorists police.

Any clue on who the terrorists / attackers are? They news spent a 5 minutes of the threat of far right terrorists who's body count is ........ 0 and just seems to be a handful of aging football hooligans makign stuff up.

Police chiefs have warned witnesses to flee the scene of a terrorist attack rather than getting their smartphones out to take photos or record video

Videos might reveal what a set up it all is.  Heaven forbid that the kids might have more courage than the police chiefs.

Next they'll be timidly recommending everyone stays indoors - because they're going to stay in their stations until it's over and they can get back to tailgating motorists.

Edited by twocents

Perhaps they should get their advice from Thailand, as Muslims have been targeting primary schools there for nearly two decades, beheading the teachers in front of the pupils.

Thaksin loaded up Mussers up in a truck and let 78 of the barbarians cook to death in 2003.

That was better than run hide tell claptrap.

Brilliant, so now we're teaching children that they are mice in a world full of hungry cats. I'm sure that'll do their self confidence masses of good in the long run. I'm quite sure this is in no small part so that they can control the narrative of such events in future.

It makes me laugh to see so many delusional sympathisers on social media accusing anyone who dares to question the officially accepted wisdom of "doing the terrorists job for them" by being "terrified". In their mental little world it seems that standing up and saying what you believe equates to being terrified. Whereas running away and hiding from a threat that you previously refused to acknowledge is to "keep calm and carry on".

If the authorities were actively doing something to prevent the takeover of the country (countries) then that would be a different thing altogether.  Run, Hide and Tell hasn't been a great success so far with the terrorists (originating from overseas) regular mass murders already.  

It's a fob off as if they know what they're doing.

Edited by twocents

Kate Hopkins is stirring things up by trying to do a schools tour to debate the issues.

Lots of triggering going on, and I really can't see any school being allowed to have 'those sort of views' aired in a place of brainwashing education.

59ce24ccd02ab_KatieHopkinsTour.thumb.jpg.4de9682091f3b1d2fa2c0d98d045b777.jpg

20 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

Perhaps they should get their advice from Thailand, as Muslims have been targeting primary schools there for nearly two decades, beheading the teachers in front of the pupils.

Thaksin loaded up Mussers up in a truck and let 78 of the barbarians cook to death in 2003.

That was better than run hide tell claptrap.

The land of smiles. Recent bombing in Yalla is going to provoke another backlash and I get the feeling the current military junta are not going to be as gentle as Thaksin was, now insurgents have killed four army rangers.

9 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The Italians already know the drill.

He looks oh-so grateful to his host country, doesn't he.

And if most Italians are a big a bunch of pussy's as the by standers, the country is his for the taking.

I went to school in NI at a time when NI was still undergoing a civil war, and we didn't worry about terror attacks, nor did we have to practice drills in primary schools to help us cope with such things.

8 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

I went to school in NI at a time when NI was still undergoing a civil war, and we didn't worry about terror attacks, nor did we have to practice drills in primary schools to help us cope with such things.

The situation today is different on so many levels isn't it. 

21 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The Italians already know the drill.

I'd have waded in there, I have no comprehension for how anybody could stand and watch or step over, like the guy walking through. Turn the tables and hopefully, the inspector might be on your side too, so that would be 2:1. To enable me to do it I'd have pretended the person was a large animal I needed to control and I'd beat the shit out of it if necessary (I might not win of course, although that wouldn't be in my mind).

Edited by Hopeful

33 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

I'd have waded in there, I have no comprehension for how anybody could stand and watch or step over, like the guy walking through. Turn the tables and hopefully, the inspector might be on your side too, so that would be 2:1. To enable me to do it I'd have pretended the person was a large animal I needed to control and I'd beat the shit out of it if necessary (I might not win of course, although that wouldn't be in my mind).

I like to think I'd have waded in there, but I also know that until I'm actually faced with that situation I'll never know if I actually would, or if my survival reflex would talk me out of it instead. That's when you find out if you have mucho cojones and a correspondingly short life expectancy, or if you have peanut balls but a future so bright you got to wear shades.

Edited by Fully Detached

4 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

I like to think I'd have waded in there, but I also know that until I'm actually faced with that situation I'll never know if I actually would, or if my survival reflex would talk me out of it instead. That's when you find out if you have mucho cojones and a correspondingly short life expectancy, or if you have peanut balls but a future so bright you got to wear shades.

Wading in is easier here, as the Asians hate black scummy Mussers with a passion. Start on the prick and within 30 seconds there would be a scrum on top of the animal.

31 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

25 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

Wading in is easier here, as the Asians hate black scummy Mussers with a passion. Start on the prick and within 30 seconds there would be a scrum on top of the animal.

Correct, it wasn't a human being, it was an animal. Approach, and treat it, as such i.e. give it a lesson.

Unfortunately, many people don't even treat animals like animals, which is to give them boundaries, and so we have many problem animals ranging from out of control dogs to life-threatening horses that should all be shot. They  should be shot because both your life and their life is too short to bother with remedial action, which is more likely to fail than succeed and when there are plenty of other better behaved animals to choose from.

Edited by Hopeful

8 hours ago, Hopeful said:

Agreed, the opportunity for some righteous violence is too good to miss

34 minutes ago, Panther said:

Agreed, the opportunity for some righteous violence is too good to miss

Years ago, me and brother were on a train goingto cornwall. It was about 6pm.

Not sure where we were exactly but there was a 30 yo downs type on there,  near te luggage rack. And these 2 full grown west country hill billies starting picking on him. Id guess they were 25+ so i found that wierd. They were being total cunts. And the disabled bloke was getting realky distressed and crying.

You could see the distress, discomfort in the more civilised passengers. I shouted - iwas a couple of seat away - to leave him alone.

They shouted fuck off your northern monkey. Im 6.1 and 15stone. My brother is 6.2 18stone and had just come back from afghasitan. Hillbillies were about 5.7 and 11stone.

We were slouched down trying to snooze, so they probably had not sussed us out.

Its like, what the fuck? So we went over and beat the shit out of them.

This tweedy oap bpught us beer.