• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
shindigger

Question Time Hitchens Klaxon

23 minutes ago, shindigger said:

This is great. The lefty gal is off on one now. She got monstered by a punter then resorted to "you're a bully".

For comedienne she is very lacking in put downs.

Can't see her surviving a northern working man's club.

Edited by Cunning Plan

18 minutes ago, shindigger said:

This is great. The lefty gal is off on one now. She got monstered by a punter then resorted to "you're a bully".

https://order-order.com/2017/09/28/whos-question-time-tonight-13/#disqus_thread

Think I was better off without the link. I can't follow that at all. Maybe I can change a setting somewhere. 

1 minute ago, The Generation Game said:

Think I was better off without the link. I can't follow that at all. Maybe I can change a setting somewhere. 

The whole rolling comments experience is extremely overrated.

Well, ive not watched QT in a good while,but that audience gave 2 of the lefty hoons a pretty good shoeing as far as i can tell.

Some comments on Guido are bang on. Just need to scroll and scroll and scroll..

8 hours ago, shindigger said:

Wow this Labour guy is an utter utter biff.

He's the chairman i believe.

Holy fuck.

Being a bit unfair to biffs.

Holy fuck indeed, early part reminds me of Zulu - fecking thousands of supporters, thousands I tell yah.

Audience seem a little more switched on than usual and seeing through the fog.

Edited by onlyme

The usual shite. Have to admit the lefties are so far out of touch with the electorate. Its the JC bubble. Amazing what they give up for a few votes. 

Of noteworthy mention, many ex remainers commented let's get on with it. Why do we need to stay in for 4 more years. We want out.

On 28/09/2017 at 23:32, shindigger said:

Ayesha Azarika is her name.

On 28/09/2017 at 23:32, shindigger said:

Ayesha Azarika is her name.

She will do really well at comedy.

When she is on our B.B.C. The Papers or SKY News Press Preview always laugh at her.

Her time as a Special Advisor to Ed Miliband will provide some material.

She's original too. Liked the ones she did on QT. Trump holding Mrs May's little hand in Washington, where's the BREXIT campaign £350m for the NHS, praising Merkel's calm sanity battling  Trump, Putin and Kim Jong-un  three demented guys. Shaming Germans for voting AFD white supremacist Nazi party, at least Merkel knows her history. Hailing NHS as the crowning glory of British achievement we must dig deep to keep it whatever the cost. Loving migrants, refugees, diversity.Hating Tories. All hilarious.

A small criticism or two, she should stop nodding in agreement with herself whilst pausing for applause after her punchlines - it's embarrasing met with silence and leaves a gap for hecklers. The joke about not trusting David Davis to take us through BREXIT ...she wouldn't trust him to negotiate ordering a Happy Meal, not properly thought through. There is no negotiation on McDonalds - fixed price menu.

Otherwise very funny.

Well done Ayesha!

SKY News Press Preview 11 October 2017

Forum favourite funny woman - comedian Ayesha, on hilarious form.

Referred to Jihadi Sally Jones as a British Sh-itizen - good one ! Tells us questions need to be asked...there are rules, expects Corbyn to speak up.

On Weinstein she just finished explaining the most ridiculous thing she heard all week was people trying to connect Harvey with Hillary Clinton " for God's sake ". Yes, Ayesha how RIDICULOUS! Just as all the studio screens showed the front page of tomorrow's Telegraph with a picture of Harvey Weinstein with....Hillary Clinton.

Finishing off by advising us The Queen has probably stepped down from her Royal duties in order to avoid Her Majesty having to meet Trump. A lot of British people don't want Trump to come.

Brilliant comedy Ayesha !!! 

8 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

SKY News Press Preview 11 October 2017

Forum favourite funny woman - comedian Ayesha, on hilarious form.

Referred to Jihadi Sally Jones as a British Sh-itizen - good one ! Tells us questions need to be asked...there are rules, expects Corbyn to speak up.

On Weinstein she just finished explaining the most ridiculous thing she heard all week was people trying to connect Harvey with Hillary Clinton " for God's sake ". Yes, Ayesha how RIDICULOUS! Just as all the studio screens showed the front page of tomorrow's Telegraph with a picture of Harvey Weinstein with....Hillary Clinton.

Finishing off by advising us The Queen has probably stepped down from her Royal duties in order to avoid Her Majesty having to meet Trump. A lot of British people don't want Trump to come.

Brilliant comedy Ayesha !!! 

Mental politics Hamster.