• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

JackieO

Treason May, does it again

13 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Yes shes fucking done it again!

Treason May vows 'unconditional' support for European defence

After Tbagging Tusk and then later Rimming Juncker

What a gal!!

So we could end up with them refusing to discuss trade deals (ie where we are now) while we protect them from Putin if he decided in the next few months to expand his empire. Brilliant negotiating ..... or more probably just trying to pretend we have left .... but in practical terms not really, like the two year 'transition' where we are still in but have no say. What are the odds for the 'transition' period being extended?

47 minutes ago, Byron said:

But is this not  a NATO matter not EU?

Then why say what she said?

We are one of the best members of NATO whilst some other members have pitifully small armed forces and view the membership as being free military protection. 

Our commitment to NATO is not in question so if she meant NATO she could have said NATO.

She is awful. If Europe try to give us any shit at all we should just walk away. Brexit means Brexit, so much for that. I only voted for those blue cunts to support Brexit, that was the first time I ever voted Conservative, it will be the last if this is what she is doing.

12 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

She is awful. If Europe try to give us any shit at all we should just walk away. Brexit means Brexit, so much for that. I only voted for those blue cunts to support Brexit, that was the first time I ever voted Conservative, it will be the last if this is what she is doing.

The exact same reason they got my vote last time; to support the Brexit process.

I have no faith in her at all now; she's another Cameron.

4 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

"Our" "leaders" have been so awful I'm convinced randomly picking someone from the 21-70 age range would be better. Just someone who wasn't actively trying to fuck us over would be something, let alone someone who worked to improve our country and the people in it.

My view is that anyone who wants to be a politician should not be let anywhere near it.  I think your idea has potential. It could be like being picked for jury service. You would then need to serve for three years and someone else is then randomly chosen.  No more than three years as people could get too cozy.  Anyone found to be bribed in anyway, either whilst serving or afterwards would be tried for high treason and hung, drawn and quartered. On the green outside parliament. 

1 hour ago, gibbon said:

Germany gets it's European empire, we pay for it's defence.

Remind me who won the war again?

Yes.  Mind you considering all the mass murders currently inside the eu it's seems to be case of coughing up huge and ridiculous sums of money for a defence that isn't very effective - not in protecting the people inside the eu - it also seem to have no control over the surrounding waters with the NGO boats apparently operating illegally crammed full of illegal immigrants and who knows what else yet skipping past the authorities time after time after time with impunity.

UK politicians are so inept and self serving that even if the UK became the eu's banker the UK would still not be in control and would still get told what to do by Merkel and her ilk.  With British people getting the worst of all worlds including continuing mass immigration and a mucked up system of religion and its system of law.

All thanks to May.

1 minute ago, lid said:

I think Brian May would do a better job 

He does have a PhD in physics from Imperial (finished after presumably wrecking his brain with drugs and alcohol for 30 years) so he's obviously pretty smart.

2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Then why say what she said?

We are one of the best members of NATO whilst some other members have pitifully small armed forces and view the membership as being free military protection. 

Our commitment to NATO is not in question so if she meant NATO she could have said NATO.

She didn't mean NATO. There's been some common EU defence initiative building in the background for a while. They want to 'pool' the defense budget and capabilities. 

Why we haven't just told them to fuck off I have no idea.

7 hours ago, One percent said:

My view is that anyone who wants to be a politician should not be let anywhere near it.  I think your idea has potential. It could be like being picked for jury service. You would then need to serve for three years and someone else is then randomly chosen.  No more than three years as people could get too cozy.  Anyone found to be bribed in anyway, either whilst serving or afterwards would be tried for high treason and hung, drawn and quartered. On the green outside parliament. 

Ahem. You know better than that.

29 minutes ago, One percent said:

Yeah, yeah, it's hanged. However, you never see in the literature hanged, drawn and quartered.  So, you just need to go with colloquial on this. 

Yes you do. But if you want to call 50 shades 'literature' then 'hung' is probably more common 😀

Conference speeches " Best deal for Britain" " the many not the few" 9_9  

To be fair any of the LibLabCon could be uttering that same old garbage and today even UKIP.  It's impossible to tell the difference.

Typically cut out the garbage from the tory speeches and you'd be left with about 5 minutes of policy - policy garbage. 

They might as well just cut it short and stop wasting people's time and money and go straight to Treason May's 10 minutes of applause at the end.

Edited by twocents