• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JoeDavola

Undercover in Antifa

47 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

When walking through the university area in Belfast today in a migrant-dense area, I saw grafitti referring to the Antifa group spraypainted in big letters on the wall. 

Then one of my few conservative friends sent me this. Worth watching to the end if only to see how the big media companies refused to cover it...

I've just watched this tonight, coincidence!

Crowder's interview with Ben Shapiro was quite good too.

... this just confirms what we all knew. THose commie scum and the complicent media.

7 minutes ago, NTB said:

Not so many years ago I'd have called you a tinfoil wearing nutter. Nowdays I think Hmm, quite possibly so.

I think that bill might have it spot on.  A reasonable enough explanation for the absolute fecking madness we are currently witnessing. 

4 minutes ago, NTB said:

There are a few other possibilities that would also be thought of as tinfoil territory and I'm not sure which one is closest to the truth but either way, what I used to ascribe to incompetence, I now ascribe to malice.

Yep I'm also convinced that what we witness is deliberate on the part of the establishment. 

Any explantion that attempts to work out the why is, by very definition, tfh territory 

For any Anglo-Saxon establishment it is always malice. Always malice. That should be their motto.

The beauty is that if it fails then they will have completely ruined several of the worlds oldest and greatest nation states. Quite a consolation prize for the globalists!

Or if the globalisation multi-kulti nonsense fails and we have civil wars then they will have some freshly ruined nation states with massive infrastructure needs.

Heads they win; tails we lose. Same as it ever was.If Fundamentalist Islam wanted to win friends and influence the people of Europe they would assassinate 90% of our politicians, bankers and landowners. The people would love them for it. No doubt they would win recruits off the back of it. Killing and raping schoolgirls? It's like some mental fucking parody they are doing.

4 minutes ago, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

How do you foresee this occurring?

Militarisation of the police and allowing the smugglers free reign I would think. Maybe more advertisement of the joys of the dark web.

Tin foil hatted. 

Sure theres bias in the media. Always have been. 

Bbc now is disappesring up its arse - a quick read of the headlined article show its current bias - wimmin, muzzers, gormless FreeTamponsForAll!

Does not change peoples minds, they just stop reading or watching. Just watch the vuewing figures and demographucs - bbc is mainly watched by the well over 50s, most of which dont pay for licenses.

Antifa is just gormless liberal art uni grads with a camcorder. Always been in the us, now were getting similar with 60% for Uni, where bulk go to study ArtsandHum.

Whats going to happen?

Things will roll on.

Jezza momrntum will tear the Labour party to bits.

Bbc will lose its free money.

Pointless uni grads will force massive reform on HE sector.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Tin foil hatted. 

Sure theres bias in the media. Always have been. 

Bbc now is disappesring up its arse - a quick read of the headlined article show its current bias - wimmin, muzzers, gormless FreeTamponsForAll!

Does not change peoples minds, they just stop reading or watching. Just watch the vuewing figures and demographucs - bbc is mainly watched by the well over 50s, most of which dont pay for licenses.

Antifa is just gormless liberal art uni grads with a camcorder. Always been in the us, now were getting similar with 60% for Uni, where bulk go to study ArtsandHum.

Whats going to happen?

Things will roll on.

Jezza momrntum will tear the Labour party to bits.

Bbc will lose its free money.

Pointless uni grads will force massive reform on HE sector.

And we have Russian state sponsored media showing nut job anarcho-communists in a negative light. it really is a bizarro world. Soros and MSM have whipped this up, targeting the most susceptible/malleable/insecure age group and twisting them into a knot. Agree Momentum will bring Labour down, but it is a close run thing if May and co take the Tories down first.

11 minutes ago, onlyme said:

And we have Russian state sponsored media showing nut job anarcho-communists in a negative light. it really is a bizarro world. Soros and MSM have whipped this up, targeting the most susceptible/malleable/insecure age group and twisting them into a knot. Agree Momentum will bring Labour down, but it is a close run thing if May and co take the Tories down first.

Bbc filer some stories.

Rt show the filtered stuff.

Saying that, i think claims that Ruskie put trump in the whitehouse, Or Ruskies caused Brexit are laughable.

People didnt pay any attention to mainstream media, they voted Brexit as they can see millions of EE claiming benefits, dysfunctional kids, etc etc.

The more any media source spins and lies, the more its debased.

the So-Called BBC might think its doing right by having all these muzzer, wimmin, articles. But its debasing itself.

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Bbc filer some stories.

Rt show the filtered stuff.

Saying that, i think claims that Ruskie put trump in the whitehouse, Or Ruskies caused Brexit are laughable.

People didnt pay any attention to mainstream media, they voted Brexit as they can see millions of EE claiming benefits, dysfunctional kids, etc etc.

The more any media source spins and lies, the more its debased.

the So-Called BBC might think its doing right by having all these muzzer, wimmin, articles. But its debasing itself.

Something very specific here - the amount of scripting that goes on. Lionel Nation has started appearing on RT a lot, he said RT just call him up, ask him if he wants to appear and he just goes on and talks about pretty much what he wants to talk about - he made the point that this was very different to most/all other outlets. From the outside it is very difficult to know how much editorial control occurs, obviously you can spin in a certain direction just by picking your guests but it goes way deeper than that.

10 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Something very specific here - the amount of scripting that goes on. Lionel Nation has started appearing on RT a lot, he said RT just call him up, ask him if he wants to appear and he just goes on and talks about pretty much what he wants to talk about - he made the point that this was very different to most/all other outlets. From the outside it is very difficult to know how much editorial control occurs, obviously you can spin in a certain direction just by picking your guests but it goes way deeper than that.

You pick someone youve researched.

To be honest, just putting some whos not following the So-Called BBC red lines, is anti bbc.

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Big street fight in Portland again between Antifa and others. Antifa bloke goes down like a sack of spuds.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9VJvv_1530408966

xD

And that punch was thrown with ultimate telegraphic properties. 

I've only done boxing for just over a year but if that was swung at me and I wasn't smashed :D I would Bob out the way without a thought. 

3 minutes ago, ccc said:

xD

And that punch was thrown with ultimate telegraphic properties. 

I've only done boxing for just over a year but if that was swung at me and I wasn't smashed :D I would Bob out the way without a thought. 

There's a union jack in there.

6 minutes ago, ccc said:

Well spotted. 

gets everywhere that flag.

Did you see the story about the scaffolders and the giant george flag theyve constructed out of safety mesh for the world cup?

I read it wondering how long before we get the inevitable 'dat raycis' stories.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/news/uk/scaffolders-cover-eight-storey-block-of-flats-with-giant-england-flag/

1 minute ago, leonardratso said:

gets everywhere that flag.

Did you see the story about the scaffolders and the giant george flag theyve constructed out of safety mesh for the world cup?

I read it wondering how long before we get the inevitable 'dat raycis' stories.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/news/uk/scaffolders-cover-eight-storey-block-of-flats-with-giant-england-flag/

Why not. The absolute hatred of the England flag from so many people is pretty poor. :Old: