• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

sarahbell

quiet friday

Is it time for another terrorist attack, perhaps? It has been a few weeks now we must be due another one soon. We had a stadium done earlier in the year. Music and kids. A few in London, not particularly impressive. I am thinking a suicide bomber in a packed premiership football stadium. Bonus points for several simultaneous bombs in the same stadium. Even better, co-ordinated bombs in different stadia. Impactful. Strikes at the heart of British society. Quite a few kids is likely. A fucking proper atrocity for the autumn months. Can't let the disgust levels drop too far. Got to keep the plebs brim full of contempt. Keep them occupied. I love this country!

6 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Well i hope they don't bomb the Brixton academy in a few weeks as you'll have no moderator. :Geek:

You're a brave man. Good luck. If you don't make it I want you to know it has been a pleasure being administrated by you. God bless.

Just now, One percent said:

Yes we have. You flip up your old Mobile phone and say, "beam me up Scotty ". (In keeping with the sci fi theme ) :)

Can we have a dosbods vigil? I have always wanted to do a post terrorist atrocity vigil. I have suggested them at work but just get dirty looks from everyone. Heartless bastards!

1 minute ago, spunko2010 said:

No. I suppose it makes sense to give someone access to be a moderator, but I don't know if anyone wants to be ... 

I would be keen if I didn't already have loads on my plate. I reckon there will be others keen though.

2 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

No. I suppose it makes sense to give someone access to be a moderator, but I don't know if anyone wants to be ... 

There is a bloke over on tos who might be willing. He is very experienced. I think his forum name is Bruce something or other