• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

57 years old!

Recommended Posts

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

As a young kid I had a strange attraction to Wilma but could on figure why - I think it was that tight dress and her curvy figure.

I soon lost my heart to Penelope Pitstop though. Don't get me started on Catwoman or Wonder Woman.

Wilma was mumsy.

Betty did it for me. Total slut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

As a young kid I had a strange attraction to Wilma but could on figure why - I think it was that tight dress and her curvy figure.

I soon lost my heart to Penelope Pitstop though. Don't get me started on Catwoman or Wonder Woman.

You try telling the young lads of today this, with there always on porn, live naked starlets, 3d boobovision.

A few strokes of pen on paper and Bingo! 70s porn!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Wilma was mumsy.

Betty did it for me. Total slut.

I remember when the film was announced and I wondered what fit woman they'd get to play Betty, then it turned out they picked Rosie O'Donnell for fucks sake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xyz said:

I remember when the film was announced and I wondered what fit woman they'd get to play Betty, then it turned out they picked Rosie O'Donnell for fucks sake.

I did say the film was shite.

Rosie would be more apt for Fred then Betty.

I mean cartoon Bettys really leggy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, spygirl said:

Just googled. Theres a real life betty and wilma lezza photoshop...

Again, you try telling young lads of today that we had to make our own porn with coathangers and toilet roll....

We did indeed. And we were taught these skills via 1970s Children's TV.

It wasn't called BLUE Peter for nowt...!

Get down Shep...

;)

 

7088f24f3c2c54d5c47cdc0d1ccad1b2.jpg

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

We did indeed. And we were taught these skills via 1970s Children's TV.

It wasn't called BLUE Peter for nowt...!

Get down Shep...

;)

 

7088f24f3c2c54d5c47cdc0d1ccad1b2.jpg

 

XYY

Astonishingly I think they still encourage young viewers to construct that fire brigade make work scheme every Christmas even now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.