• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Strawberry

Las Vegas shootings

Very confused reports, not sure is multiply shooters across multiple locations - Luxor and New York, New York hotels or multiple shooters at the one location. 

2 minutes ago, Thombleached said:

It's Trump's fault in 10,9,8,7...

Just says 'doesn't exist' what did he say?

A shooter has opened fire on a Los Vegas concert audience with an automatic weapon. https://t.co/cGsNa7y9gG

There's also a video in which you can hear multiple bursts of automatic gun fire (in sequence rather than at the same time).

Edited by SpectrumFX

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Fox News via lbc. Reports are that the shooter(s) were firing from a high up floor of a hotel. 

I was about to say can this really be ROP with an auto and only two dead? But that would explain a lot if they were high up. 

Mind you if they actually wanted to kill people they'd have some sort of scoped/silenced firearm instead of a fully automatic. That's the sort of gun you use from far away if you want to create mayhem but not necessarily kill people. 

My bet is not ROP

1 minute ago, Thombleached said:

I was about to say can this really be ROP with an auto and only two dead? But that would explain a lot if they were high up. 

Mind you if they actually wanted to kill people they'd have some sort of scoped/silenced firearm instead of a fully automatic. That's the sort of gun you use from far away if you want to create mayhem but not necessarily kill people. 

My bet is not ROP

70 with wounds taken to hospital. 

My money is on RoP 

2 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Is it the religion of peace? 

I'd say whoever it is has had limited training. Unless the gun is mounted, firing entire magazines from an automatic weapon like that is complete n00b behaviour and pretty much guarantees that every round after the first 5 is headed skywards.

1 minute ago, One percent said:

It appears to be ongoing 

I'll backtrack. Let's make it a sports-mans :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Fully Detached said:

I'd say whoever it is has had limited training. Unless the gun is mounted, firing entire magazines from an automatic weapon like that is complete n00b behaviour and pretty much guarantees that every round after the first 5 is headed skywards.

Bob on. Amazed they hit anything after the first few rounds. 

14 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Is it the religion of peace? 

Well, it's the top item on the So-Called BBC news website - which suggests to me "no, it's not ROP-related".

Because if it was, they'd bury it :ph34r:

Edited by DeepLurker