• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
davidg

Son pissed off

7 minutes ago, MrPin said:

It's lovely to see Hitler appreciated for once. He was better looking than Churchill, and washed his hands after a pee!xD

He came within an ace of conquering the whole of Europe. Comedy figure of fun he was not.

14 minutes ago, davidg said:

My son is pissed off with me. At school they had a task to design a poster for peace. It had to culturally and religiously diverse. He asked me to print it on work's colour printer before handing it in and I thought it could be a little bit more diverse than it was.

Can you spot the intruder?

The teacher is very annoyed.

Luckily my son is as good at blagging as me and said that the offending item was caused by a dodgy cartridge.

Teacher wants it reprinted now.

peace.png

:D My wife would go nuts if I pulled a stunt like that with my daughter's homework!

21 minutes ago, davidg said:

My son is pissed off with me. At school they had a task to design a poster for peace. It had to culturally and religiously diverse. He asked me to print it on work's colour printer before handing it in and I thought it could be a little bit more diverse than it was.

Luckily my son is as good at blagging as me and said that the offending item was caused by a dodgy cartridge.

peace.png

Class :D

Is this really what kids do at school now?  

I guess it's no different to when we had to save the rain forests and ozone layers.  

If I was the teacher I'd have been delighted with your efforts..   imagine having to teach that class and pretend to take it seriously  :Old:

1 hour ago, davidg said:

peace.png

So there is a dodgy cartridge. You missed of the accompanying gun 

1 hour ago, davidg said:

peace.png

Ha! I was doubtful your brilliant story was true so looked up the image :

https://www.tineye.com/search/cb488a8e25c2a824357677176b493e256fa308b6/?sort=score&order=desc

Now I believe you, almost... Why is the text in English if you live in France? 

That's hilarious though if your story is true.

7 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Now I believe you, almost... Why is the text in English if you live in France? 

It is an EU thing. They have to talk via skype with people from around the world, or something.

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

There's always an agenda. I was always being taught about Vietnam, and Sart Efrika.

Mine was all East Africa and developing the third world.

Total propaganda but done so blatantly we all saw it for what it was and dropped it as soon as it was allowed.

Amazing really for a public school; maybe it was the leftie woman teacher who must have been an early SJW.

This was termed "social geography"; whereas I wanted the physical so we could do mountains and estuaries.

16 minutes ago, davidg said:

How about these fun luvin' gals? One of them is married to Nicolas Sarkozy's brother

Twins%20Lamb%20and%20Lynx%20Gaede%20are%

Prussian Blue I think they were called? 

Surely one isn't married to Sarkozy's brother, I'm gonna go check....

Nah, you are getting your Prussian Blue mixed up with your Mary-Kate and Ashley I think.

Edited by Carl Fimble
results of my checking-fake news