• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spygirl

No more casting couch.

53 minutes ago, spygirl said:

How else do they expect a fat, old, ugly bloke to get laid ffs!?

I for one have found it very easy to get laid no matter what my age.

I just fuck equally fat and ugly burds of a similar age to me...

;)

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

I for one have found it very easy to get laid no matter what my age.

I just fuck equally fat and ugly burds of a similar age to me...

;)

XYY

I tried to find someone as ugly as me. And I did. 

Me.

So now I fuck myself senseless on a regular basis. See all I had to do was find someone a little more in my own league. Me.

Edited by JoeDavola

1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

Me.

So now I fuck myself senseless on a regular basis. See all I had to do was find someone a little more in my own league. Me.

I've heard this is possible, for those who are sufficiently, ahem, talented and who have enough KY. Not sure of the wisdom of it though.....

Just now, swissy_fit said:

I've heard this is possible, for those who are sufficiently, ahem, talented and who have enough KY. Not sure of the wisdom of it though.....

A friend tells me that a water-melon, a microwave, and a hole-cutter with a slightly smaller diameter than your nob are good stepping-stones towards achieving self-love nirvana...

XYY

1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

Me.

you should date up

12 hours ago, spygirl said:

On the day that dfs issue a profit warning too.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html

The horney harvey stories have been kicking round for decades.

How else do they expect a fat, old, ugly bloke to get laid ffs!?

About as likely to sexually harass a woman as Dale Winton.

2 minutes ago, SNACR said:

About as likely to sexually harass a woman as Dale Winton.

Harvey?

Balls. He's been shagging around starlets all his life.

Allegedly, Jessica Fantastic4 owes her career to her ability to lay back and think of Oscars.

8 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Harvey?

Balls. He's been shagging around starlets all his life.

Allegedly, Jessica Fantastic4 owes her career to her ability to lay back and think of Oscars.

Swap Jessica for Tarantino.

I thought that this thread was going to be about Harvey Weinstein.

The Gawker reported, in an article about him 2 or 3 years, ago that if stuff came out about him that, allegedly, 'Weinstein's behavior will "make Bill Cosby look like a monk."'.

I see the Daily Mail comments are listing a long list of leading actresses who are his close friends. 

5 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

They must put on a bit of a show, these young girls who shag people like Weinstein, and either let themselves get into it or pretend to like it. After all they are actresses. Normally like most men I wouldn't like the idea of a woman faking enjoyment but in Jessica Alba's case I might not care.

What I dont understand is that I, like anyone else working in the private sector, have to obey all sorts of rules on discrimination and harrassment - and rightly so. Although Id like to think Id behave like that anyhow.

Hollywood - and showbiz in general - lectures on me on feeding the muzzers, being nice to Polar bears etc, Yet it was masive pimping operation for fat ugly old men and women to get i nthe knickers of young naive men and women.

3 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

They must put on a bit of a show, these young girls who shag people like Weinstein, and either let themselves get into it or pretend to like it. After all they are actresses. Normally like most men I wouldn't like the idea of a woman faking enjoyment but in Jessica Alba's case I might not care.

There is a long, long list of Hollywood actresses who have earned tens of millions and who have won Oscars who were basically unknowns without his, ahem, enthusiasm for their future careers and potential.

He has lawyered up. Both the New York Times and New Yorker have supposedly being doing year long investigations into him. It will be interesting how Hollywood responds to him.

Very prominent Hllary Clinton supporter - raised money for her allegedly.

Good advice from a gay bloke, 80 years ago

7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

There is a long, long list of Hollywood actresses who have earned tens of millions and who have won Oscars who were basically unknowns without his, ahem, enthusiasm for their future careers and potential.

He has lawyered up. Both the New York Times and New Yorker have supposedly being doing year long investigations into him. It will be interesting how Hollywood responds to him.

Vanity Fair broke the print embargo earlier this year.

Do you think Hillary swallowed?

5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Vanity Fair broke the print embargo earlier this year.

Do you think Hillary swallowed?

The Hollywood gossip sites are fascinating places to read about what is going on, allegedly, behind closed doors, on shoots and so forth. You can learn a lot about what films are coming up and how well the productions are going.

I have enjoyed reading the US gossip sites for several years about rumours and allegations - obviously none of this associated with Mr Weinstein at all - about certain Hollywood actresses, young and old, and their alleged 'relationships' with a powerful movie mogul.

Now it seems that The New York Times and The New Yorker have been doing a year-long investigation into what allegedly goes on in Hollywood.

What will be interesting is if any real dirt about some of the big names comes out - especially those Hollywood actresses who wave the feminist card at every opportunity or, as several have done in the past year or so, voiced their disgust at Trump and what a sexist so and so he apparently is.

You also have to wonder why certain actresses are allegedly coming out with such allegations now - why didn't they say so when they were young, aspiring starlets? If you follow the logic through you then have to wonder why other actresses have a certain, how can I say this, longevity?

One of the blinds on a gossip site - again clearly nothing to do with Mr. Weinstein - was about an actress who allegedly had her career begun by being friendly with a powerful movie mogul. Then, when her career took off, allegedly she stopped being so friendly with the mogul and her career then stalled. So she, allegedly, tried to get friendly with the mogul again and, again allegedly, he was happy for her to be friendly one more time and then dumped her as he, allegedly, had new, younger starlets to groom and promote.

All rumours, gossips and speculation of course - Holywood loves to gossip. But it will be interesting what actual hard dirt does come out now.

Self-fucking jokes aside, Harvey will have banged tons of aspiring actresses who knew exactly what they were doing and were very happy to fuck their way to the top.

Heck look at the woman who he married if you want proof that money trumps anything else when it comes to marrying a hot woman:

28f28harv1-462269.jpg

But what could happen now is that a handful or more of these actresses who happily banged him back in the day might decide to tell a different story  2 decades later of what happened to their lawyers. He should shut up shop, take his money and fuck off to a remote island somewhere with his hot wife. Maybe even without her.

Edited by JoeDavola

I think this is an inevitable conclusion of the situation that all involved find themselves in. Even if he was a saint, he's got to choose which of a constant oversupply of young, beautiful women to choose for a highly sought after, lucrative, easy job. Sooner or later one of them is going to attempt to find a way to, ahem, differentiate herself from the competition.

Be weirder if they were holding auditions to see which was the best actress, to be honest.

12 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

A friend tells me that a water-melon, a microwave, and a hole-cutter with a slightly smaller diameter than your nob are good stepping-stones towards achieving self-love nirvana...

XYY

I tried this once except I didn't have a watermelon so I used a tin of pineapple rings.

It ruined my microwave and cut my helmet to shreds.

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

She's a longtime supporter (and wife) of a man of the same type! (except that he mostly didn't have to harass them into it)

2 hours ago, spygirl said:

What I dont understand is that I, like anyone else working in the private sector, have to obey all sorts of rules on discrimination and harrassment - and rightly so. Although Id like to think Id behave like that anyhow.

Hollywood - and showbiz in general - lectures on me on feeding the muzzers, being nice to Polar bears etc, Yet it was masive pimping operation for fat ugly old men and women to get i nthe knickers of young naive men and women.

You don't understand it because you are not morally bereft!

The paedos and weirdos in Hollywood/media/BBC will keep getting away with it.

2 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

Self-fucking jokes aside, Harvey will have banged tons of aspiring actresses who knew exactly what they were doing and were very happy to fuck their way to the top.

Heck look at the woman who he married if you want proof that money trumps anything else when it comes to marrying a hot woman:

28f28harv1-462269.jpg

But what could happen now is that a handful or more of these actresses who happily banged him back in the day might decide to tell a different story  2 decades later of what happened to their lawyers. He should shut up shop, take his money and fuck off to a remote island somewhere with his hot wife. Maybe even without her.

I'm guessing "without her" will cost a bomb. She'll want her chunk of his wad. And that's not a euphemism.

What I dont understand is that he gets a mid 20s Ashley Judd into his rapeden or whatever.

And ask if she wants to watch him shower?

Am I thick. Is this some sort of code word for a shag?

Surely youd ask can I watch you shower?

All coked up fuckwittery.