• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
wherebee

Friday of Peace?

2 minutes ago, wherebee said:

I thought I'd get in here early......

Lets see if this day passes without any innocents suffering at the hands of 'lonewolvesnotmotivatedatallbyathousandyearoldideology'

Have to say that I did think the same thing this morning when I awoke. Wondered whether some nutters might be inspired by LV but they don't really need any encouraging do they?

That didn't take long...

Plane emergency as ‘Mother of Satan explosive found in luggage'

A MAN has been arrested on suspicion of trying to carry explosives onto a plane at a Swedish airport after authorities allegedly discovered explosives in his luggage.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/863079/Gothenburg-Landvetter-Airport-emergency-Sweden-mother-of-satan-explosive-luggage

also thought the same, especially as I am in France and travelling back to Blighty shortly. France seems to get it worse than most, more than the rest of Europe put together.

German 'national' eh?

The frightening thing is that Merkel is probably sat in her office now thinking to herself "Why are Germans suddenly doing such things?".

The suspect, a German national, set off airport scanners while attempting to get on a flight around 8am on Thursday at Gothenburg's Landvetter airport.

Police and bomb squads were called and discovered several packets of explosive TATP, often nicknamed 'Satan's mother', in his luggage it is reported.

BREAKING NEWS: German man is arrested for 'trying to carry "Satan's mother" explosive TATP onto a plane' at Sweden's Gothenburg airport

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4955230/Man-tried-carry-explosive-plane-Sweden.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

That didn't take long...

Plane emergency as ‘Mother of Satan explosive found in luggage'

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/863079/Gothenburg-Landvetter-Airport-emergency-Sweden-mother-of-satan-explosive-luggage

Goteborg is more Iranian (shia) so usually has less trouble. The "German" guy must have travelled up from Malmo (sunni).

1 minute ago, This Time said:

That's because they're overrun with muslims.

Very much so. it seems about 25% of people here.

Carrying tatp onto a plane isn't like carrying dynamite onto a plane -- Most explosives are designed to be stable until it is time to explode (indeed, that is arguably the difficult bit), but tatp doesn't have stability, so that even without a detonator there is a good chance it'll go off mid flight.  This should be described as a bomb.

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

German 'national' eh?

The frightening thing is that Merkel is probably sat in her office now thinking to herself "Why are Germans suddenly doing such things?".

BREAKING NEWS: German man is arrested for 'trying to carry "Satan's mother" explosive TATP onto a plane' at Sweden's Gothenburg airport

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4955230/Man-tried-carry-explosive-plane-Sweden.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

• The man has been charged with 'attempted general devastation', officers said 
  • Who comes up with this shite? 

1 hour ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I charge my five year old with that just about every day.

1 hour ago, WorkingPoor said:
  • The man has been charged with 'attempted general devastation', officers said 
  • Who comes up with this shite? 

That's my job description, right there///

Attempted general devastation

FFS! get the fuck away from my language!

Steven Paddock would've been charged with "careless supersonic metal distribution" if he were muslim.

Edited by Reck B

1 hour ago, Reck B said:

FFS! get the fuck away from my language!

Steven Paddock would've been charged with "careless supersonic metal distribution" if he were muslim.

To be fair to them, it is probably a result of crappy translation mixed with arcane legal language.