• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

Poltergeist - Genuine or Fake

Now I was a bit sceptical about this as the door is at the far end onto a corridor, the first group of lockers abutt a window and the cleaning sign moves so fast and jumps partly out of frame.

However the second group of lockers where the door opens, the books actually seem to fly out of it a fraction of a second before the door opens.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/secondary-school-cctv-camera-capture-11288825

Edited by Chewing Grass
embed fricking thing

Oh, and I see that stupid 'Harry Potter' woman has corrupted the English language.

Boggart according to her and half the internet of morons is ' an amortal shape-shifting non-being that takes on the form of the viewer's worst fear '.

However a Boggart is really a  term used in English folklore for either a household spirit or a malevolent genius loci inhabiting fields, marshes or other topographical features.

Hence such places as "Boggart Hole Clough" in Manchester and up in the Peak District “Boggart Rise” ,  “Boggart Den”, “Boggart Burrow” and “Boggart Bank”.

A great prank spoilt somewhat by getting the timing out by a month. 

I don't know whether it is kids being distracted by social media or the modern 'all answers are right' education system.  We certainly wouldn't have made such a simple mistake in my day.

It's impressive their getting it into RT.

Lots of rigged nylon strings pulled on cue.  Great fun.

2 hours ago, MrPin said:

It's all fake, but I think there is some unpleasant "matter" under my cooker.

Fork it! You'll never be able to use the dinner service again.

Ooh I love this kind of stuff. This is one of the best poltergeist videos, probably the most interesting sections are an apparent assault on a woman in Malaysia at about 6.10 mins and an office building freak out in Manchester at 11.20 mins.