DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

PYPL (paypal)

goldbug9999

Although this is tempting I'm going to sit on my hands for the moment and see how this plays out.

Might have a nibble if they drop into the nervous nines... Thats a long way down from here but not impossible and purely on gut feel (no TA ect).

Uncle Buck Rogers

I hate paypal. Was trying to buy something earlier and it turms out the retailer only accept paypal.  Wasn't on ebay.

I shall shop elsewhere.

Bobthebuilder

I had a fraudulent purchase through my old PayPal account. They were fucking useless about it, complete waste of time. It was the retailer, Argos that refunded me, PayPal didn't want to know.

Never used them since.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

• 2 weeks later...

PayPal is an irrelevance now. Years ago it was a good idea, but I forgot my log in details years ago and have never noticed since. If I don't need it, then I doubt many people do. To the dustbin of history she goes.