DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Bluetooth headset for PC and phone recommendations?

assetrichcashpoor

Question

assetrichcashpoor

Hello I am thinking about buying a new headset for laptop, the one my work gave me is a bit shit.

I thought a wireless one might be good or better still a Bluetooth version that I could pair my phone with as well. 

Does anyone have a recommendations? I’ve seen some on ‘tinternet but they’re ~£500. I’m after something around £100, if they exist. 
I’m not a brand snob. 

4 answers to this question

I've got the two ear version of this. Very decent. Battery does actually seem to last for up to ten hours. 

Phone and pc. Either direct by Bluetooth or you get a wee usb thing to plug into your laptop if you want that way. 

Can connect to two things at the same time. I don't use that but my burd does and seems to be easy to go from pc to phone no bother.

I didn't pay for ours though - courtesy of me looking after the finances on my last project. 

Decent value for money though. 

3 hours ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

Thanks ccc, I can’t see the image/what you’re recommending? Could you repost. 

Sorry. Few beers down forgot the link. 

https://www.best4systems.co.uk/jabra-evolve-65-usb-stereo-headset-all.html?msclkid=cb54ed6d129713c65f7e8f6c5f273985&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=PLA Shopping&utm_term=4574930448815359&utm_content=Main Group

• Cheers 1

i'd get some bluetooth ear buds, they're bloody ace cos you hardly feel em and you wander aimlessly around the house in a dreamworld without a care in the world...especially when your mate has delivered more special biscuits lol

FIIL are supposed to be really good for the dosh try these

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001839862885.html

here's a review https://www.scarbir.com/tws/fiil-t1-lite-review

PS I get you'll have a buy a separate mic, dunno about them but surely any cheap shite that clips on your top will work lol

Edited by nirvana