• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Shock finding: not being able to speak English has a detrimental effect on employment, earnings and home ownership

Recommended Posts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960188/Pakistani-women-UK-shockingly-badly-integrated.html

The findings coincide with an independent report from the Women's Budget Group and the Runnymede Trust, also due to be published this week, which will reveal those hardest hit by cuts to benefits and public services are likely from Asian families.

Asian households will be £11,678 worse off overall by 2020, compared with a fall of £6,199 across the decade for white families.  


So there we go.  If these families are going to be hardest hit, it means that currently, they are the ones benefitting the greatest.  

I thought they were all doctors and engineers. No?  
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, One percent said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960188/Pakistani-women-UK-shockingly-badly-integrated.html

The findings coincide with an independent report from the Women's Budget Group and the Runnymede Trust, also due to be published this week, which will reveal those hardest hit by cuts to benefits and public services are likely from Asian families.

Asian households will be £11,678 worse off overall by 2020, compared with a fall of £6,199 across the decade for white families.  


So there we go.  If these families are going to be hardest hit, it means that currently, they are the ones benefitting the greatest.  

I thought they were all doctors and engineers. No?  
 

Yeah. Saw this.

Wrong question - What should UK do to help these integrate more.

Fact is that Mipuri women and men, dont integrate.

Chinese, African, <EU>, etc etc Misc Asian,,, no problems. Indians no probs.

The fact that they are all on benefit is damming. These people should never be here.

What the UK should do.

- No means to support yourself - not coming in.

- No English - not coming coming in.

- Spousal reunion - 50k bond and minimum of 50k earnings. That applies to Russian + Thai brides too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Other communities have integrated very well, but the audit shows that Pakistani women who don't speak English or go out to work are living in an entirely different society and are shockingly badly integrated.'

 

Amazing. Who'd a thunk it.  The camp followers of the invading sunni muslim army aren't all out baking cakes with the WI and leading Brownie troops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Yeah. Saw this.

Wrong question - What should UK do to help these integrate more.

Fact is that Mipuri women and men, dont integrate.

Chinese, African, <EU>, etc etc Misc Asian,,, no problems. Indians no probs.

The fact that they are all on benefit is damming. These people should never be here.

What the UK should do.

- No means to support yourself - not coming in.

- No English - not coming coming in.

- Spousal reunion - 50k bond and minimum of 50k earnings. That applies to Russian + Thai brides too.

Problem is, these people are already here.  So,

no access to services unless you speak English. Interpreters and information in other languages not available via state money

no access to benefits unless contributed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

One thing I always thought when hearing the bleeding hearts begin their wibble about 'how can we stop them isolating themselves' and 'how do we help them integrate?'

What if they don't want to?

Have these bloody bedwetters ever considered that a large amount of these people have absolutely zero interest in integrating?

 

It appears that for many, the only reason they are here is for the free housing and money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, One percent said:

It appears that for many, the only reason they are here is for the free housing and money. 

'Zacktly

Why would they bother integrating? There is bugger all in it for them.

Plus, it would open the workings of their communities to the wider nation. There are probably things going on there that they don't want us to know and things we'd probably rather not see. See: Rotherham etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sgt Hartman said:

One thing I always thought when hearing the bleeding hearts begin their wibble about 'how can we stop them isolating themselves' and 'how do we help them integrate?'

What if they don't want to?

Have these bloody bedwetters ever considered that a large amount of these people have absolutely zero interest in integrating?

 

Many Muslims consider non muslims as subhuman, they even consider other muslims as animals, the chance of them integrating is zero.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, One percent said:

which will reveal those hardest hit by cuts to benefits and public services are likely from Asian families.

I always find Mr Wong of my local "all you can eat Wokery" speaks good English, and given he drives a Merc he can't be doing all that bad.

Edited by davidg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, davidg said:

I always find Mr Wong of my local "all you can eat Wokery" speaks good English, and given he drives a Merc he can't be doing all that bad.

Yes good point. I've fallen into the obfuscation language trap perpetuated by the establishment 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.