DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

NASDAQ

goldbug9999

Green Devil
On 15/02/2022 at 16:51, goldbug9999 said:

Been looking for an entrance point for a while now. So what do people think - bulltrap with impending BK or v shaped recovery ?.

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/index/comp

Seems like we at a nine month low.

Much of the malaise in risk assets is due to the feds stance on tightening interest rates and the fear they will hike. As long as that persists, its probably a stock pickers/traders market, rather than a buy the index on hold trade. On the same subject i think its more a fear of hikes, rather than hikes than will actually occur, the systems fucked so hikes are off the table, its just threats.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Loki said:

@nirvana you thinking of a short or two when the futures open?

no I was really struggling to get filled on friday.......the bucket shops can move the prices too much out of market for my liking.....I normally trade DAX in the morning so I'll be on the charts at 8am tomorrow, that's pre-FO Frankfurt Open, 7am your time......I think IG will quote starting at 11pm.......I'll do Nasdaq later :)

there'll be enough action tomorrow without trying to second guess things tonight.....I'm a quick in and out sort of guy nowadays, risk averse lol

having said this if it spikes badly tonight I'd probs 'fade the spike' if you twisted my arm, ie it's a possible BTFD lol

Edited by nirvana
  • Cheers 1

@Lokithere you go mate it bounced 250 pips... That's why quick in n out is the name of the game for me now... Christ the things I do for dosbods being up at this ungodly hour ;)

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Loki said:

Like clockwork!

always listen to mr market and not the fearmongers......off to twatter to get entertained xD

• Lol 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Jesus Wept
Posted (edited)
On 15/02/2022 at 16:51, goldbug9999 said:

Been looking for an entrance point for a while now. So what do people think - bulltrap with impending BK or v shaped recovery ?.

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/index/comp

Seems like we at a nine month low.

Impending BK …..I reckon it’s already started - down -30% from peak so far - and no good news for at least a year or two. Could see    Sub 7000 or lower if it gets bad.

Edited by Jesus Wept

goldbug9999
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Jesus Wept said:

Impending BK …..I reckon it’s already started - down -30% from peak so far - and no good news for at least a year or two. Could see    Sub 7000 or lower if it gets bad.

Possibly, am still in cash and waiting it out for now .. I think at some juncture the Fed will just say fuck it and print a load more money which will be the signal to get back in.

Edited by goldbug9999

Jesus Wept
1 minute ago, goldbug9999 said:

Possibly, am still in cash and waiting it out for now .. I think at some juncture the Fed will just say fuck it and print a load more money which will be the signal to get back in.

Big deflationary crash coming now.

Oil and commodities will have got far too high to be sustainable. Deflationary depression and then they will print print print from 2023-24 onwards…..

Nothing they can do about it I reckon. 

• Agree 1