DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Gran Turismo 7

spunko

TheNoSnowMan

I don't think GT7 will work on the PS2, Spunkers..

Still, nice that the PS5 has another new release. Must be about 5 games available for it now.

On 03/03/2022 at 07:08, spunko said:

Finally out tomorrow. Any one going to get it? I haven't played it since it came out on ps2 but have preordered.

Yep got it day 1 on PS5 Disc, have about 50 cars now and done all licences except the last 4 Super licences, will come back to those. 

Have managed 1st place in all unlocked races so far except a few class & power limited races. As you always start 8th as there is no starting position qualifying if you have the same power as all the AI cars (I only play on hard level) and only 2-3 laps to get 3rd or higher it's very tough going.  Give me 8-10 laps and i could crack any track / car limit combo eventually. 

I proved this in a track i could not get above 4th in 3 laps despite several attempts with class limited power.  The same car on the same track in Arcade mode doing 8 laps i won easily and doing 30 laps with fuel and tyre wear i finished over 1 min ahead of 2nd place car.  

Struggle sometimes with tight steering on a joypad but need a table for a steering wheel / peddle setup that i dont have the facilities for yet in our spare / kids play room.  I need a sturdy small fold up table i could get out and set up in front of the Sofabed in sofa mode. 

Edited by markyh